New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »
    Apple pie oreos are so good, y'all!

Also, rainbow pint of halo top is so weird, I did not like any flavors in it. Mochi pint tastes so weird but so good! I really love little mochi things in the icecream. I'm pretty sure I tried another new flavor but I can't remember now. So far, out of the new flavors my favorite is caramel macchiato.

How strong is the green tea flavor in the Halo Top Pint? I LOVE mochi but HATE tea xP
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    arya8 wrote: »
    Apple pie oreos are so good, y'all!

Also, rainbow pint of halo top is so weird, I did not like any flavors in it. Mochi pint tastes so weird but so good! I really love little mochi things in the icecream. I'm pretty sure I tried another new flavor but I can't remember now. So far, out of the new flavors my favorite is caramel macchiato.

How strong is the green tea flavor in the Halo Top Pint? I LOVE mochi but HATE tea xP

I don't like tea either haha I didn't taste tea at all. I forgot that it had tea in it until you mentioned it!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    @hgycta I made pumpkin spice protein pancakes this morning and topped them with a serving of each Pancakes and Waffles, Cinnamon Roll and Pumpkin Pie Halo Top. Thought of you ;)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    @hgycta I made pumpkin spice protein pancakes this morning and topped them with a serving of each Pancakes and Waffles, Cinnamon Roll and Pumpkin Pie Halo Top. Thought of you ;)

Where's the pictures so we can drool?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Yesterday I bought the White Chocolate Pumpkin Pie & Cookies & Screeem M&Ms at Target & some kind of apple coated pretzels. Didn't see the Pumpkin Spice Oreos, but by the time I get through all my fall goodies I won't want it any ways.

At Wal-Mart I bought another package of the Apple Pie Oreos, but didn't see anything else in the Halloween section I wanted. Not sure if they're not done putting out all of the candy or if it's only going to be one part of the aisle this year. I did buy one extra box of the Quaker Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal. The only other thing I might buy another box of is the Kellogg's Special K Pumpkin Spice Crunch cereal. Still no new Halo Top flavors.

Anyone find the Pumpkin Spice Kit Kats? I also went to Walgreen's to see if they had the Funfetti Popcorn by Pop Secret (I've pretty much given up on finding it).

Grocery Outlet has more protein bars. I bought a box of the Power bar in Vanilla & Peanut Butter & also a few of the XL Combat Crunch bars (I'm pretty much over the latter brand since it seems like the smaller bars are always hard as a rock & not very flavorful & the extra large bars seem to lack much flavor). Some boxes are now $1.50-$3.75. That's cheaper than most of the pseudo protein bars on the market!

Also just a random thought that I've had is the fact that you would think that major retailers would jump on the Trader Joes bandwagon & come up with some kind of pumpkin spice cookie butter.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,605 Member
    Options
    Things that were discussed ages ago but i just got aroud to trying - protein edition

Quest mocha chocolate chip bar - Whoever said it tasted like coffee ice cream is a lying liar who lies (from Liedonia) :) After one bite, that puppy went in the trash.

So, since I still needed protein, I moved onto the ON cake bites birthday cake flavor. Muuuuuch better. I normally eat half a protein bar at a time so it was cool the 3 bites per package made it more portion controlled for me. They were a little chewy with vanilla coating and had pretty sprinkles on top. It made me wanna get my hands on the chocolate donut flavored bites now.

Lastly, I finally got around to trying the Quest Vanilla Caramel Hero bar. This had some heft to it! I ate the whole bar and I definitely could tell when, with others, my stomach couldn't tell the difference. I would have rather had a milk chocolate coating because the vanilla made it a little too sweet but I guess I'll get that when I get to the chocolate caramel pecan bar. They weren't chintzy with thw caramel either.

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,605 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I bought the White Chocolate Pumpkin Pie & Cookies & Screeem M&Ms at Target & some kind of apple coated pretzels. Didn't see the Pumpkin Spice Oreos, but by the time I get through all my fall goodies I won't want it any ways.

At Wal-Mart I bought another package of the Apple Pie Oreos, but didn't see anything else in the Halloween section I wanted. Not sure if they're not done putting out all of the candy or if it's only going to be one part of the aisle this year. I did buy one extra box of the Quaker Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal. The only other thing I might buy another box of is the Kellogg's Special K Pumpkin Spice Crunch cereal. Still no new Halo Top flavors.

Anyone find the Pumpkin Spice Kit Kats? I also went to Walgreen's to see if they had the Funfetti Popcorn by Pop Secret (I've pretty much given up on finding it).

Grocery Outlet has more protein bars. I bought a box of the Power bar in Vanilla & Peanut Butter & also a few of the XL Combat Crunch bars (I'm pretty much over the latter brand since it seems like the smaller bars are always hard as a rock & not very flavorful & the extra large bars seem to lack much flavor). Some boxes are now $1.50-$3.75. That's cheaper than most of the pseudo protein bars on the market!

Also just a random thought that I've had is the fact that you would think that major retailers would jump on the Trader Joes bandwagon & come up with some kind of pumpkin spice cookie butter.

My Target has the pumpkin spice kit kats but not in the halloween candy aisle. They're near the regular candy aisles at the end displays.

I also bought the Cookies & Screeem M&Ms. I'm not too keen on them. The dark chocolate didn't tame the white chocolate (and vice versa) like I hoped they would.
  • JenniferOBX14
    JenniferOBX14 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    0gda5ku0rpmd.png

Must find these!
  • hgycta
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Went to Cracker Barrel tonight (didn't get the pancakes since nutritional info wasn't available still and I don't trust myself at all around pancakes I can't hold myself 100% accountable for) but my friend made me try some of the pumpkin custard n' gingersnap dessert.... it was unbelievable! Definitely recommend this if anyone happens to stop by one!
    Also stopped by like four different stores on the way home, no new Halo Top flavors yet -.-
    kotkvdgh3cyv.jpg
  • threec
    threec Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin Spice Greek yogurt
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    @kellyjellybellyjelly - Try different Walgreens locations. I've noticed that food items can vary greatly from Walgreens to Walgreens. I think the managers have a say in what they stock so not all the stores will have items if they tend not to sell well in that area. Either look for a super big Walgreens or find one that is in an area conducive to a lot of convenience shopping - college campus, by a high school or in a young neighborhood.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Cbean08 wrote: »
    @kellyjellybellyjelly - Try different Walgreens locations. I've noticed that food items can vary greatly from Walgreens to Walgreens. I think the managers have a say in what they stock so not all the stores will have items if they tend not to sell well in that area. Either look for a super big Walgreens or find one that is in an area conducive to a lot of convenience shopping - college campus, by a high school or in a young neighborhood.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I only live near one. I might ask a coworker who has a relative that works at one if they could buy me a box & I'd pay them back.
    Went to Cracker Barrel tonight (didn't get the pancakes since nutritional info wasn't available still and I don't trust myself at all around pancakes I can't hold myself 100% accountable for) but my friend made me try some of the pumpkin custard n' gingersnap dessert.... it was unbelievable! Definitely recommend this if anyone happens to stop by one!
    Also stopped by like four different stores on the way home, no new Halo Top flavors yet -.-
    kotkvdgh3cyv.jpg

That dessert looks awesome!

Where do you guys find their nutrition info? I tried looking on Cracker Barrel's website & found nothing.
  • hgycta
    Options
    Cbean08 wrote: »

Thanks for the suggestion, but I only live near one. I might ask a coworker who has a relative that works at one if they could buy me a box & I'd pay them back.
    kotkvdgh3cyv.jpg

That dessert looks awesome!

Where do you guys find their nutrition info? I tried looking on Cracker Barrel's website & found nothing.

The link to their nutritional PDF is underneath certain menu items but not others online, it's weird, but if you go to their FAQ online you should be able to find it :) this dessert wasn't on there unfortunately (none of their seasonal menu items are and I called two stores to double check) so we're assuming it's around 350 calories for a bowl, but either way I just limited myself to a few small spoonfuls and logged it as 100 to be safe. If I end up going back I might just log the pumpkin pancakes as their pecan ones since they have the most calories, it just means I won't eat all three just 1 or 2 then try to fill up on a lower calorie fruit dish or egg whites :p
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    f1nnewe7neuh.jpg

Found these at my local walmart

The Oatmeal - this flavor contains tree nuts
    Calories 240
    Total Fat 3.5g
    Saturated Fat 0.5g
    Sodium 170mg
    Total Carbohydrate 30g
    Sugars 7g
    Protein 20g

The yogurt
    Calories 170
    Sodium 70mg
    Total Carbohydrate 22g
    Sugars 19g
    Protein 21g
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    jc2vx6akshdm.jpg

GOT THESE TOO :D
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »

Calories 240
    Total Fat 3.5g
    Saturated Fat 0.5g
    Sodium 170mg
    Total Carbohydrate 30g
    Sugars 7g
    Protein 20g

The yogurt
    Calories 170
    Sodium 70mg
    Total Carbohydrate 22g
    Sugars 19g
    Protein 21g

Totally interested in these! You'll have to review them after you eat them!

ETA: Not carried in my local WalMart. :'(
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Calories 240
    Total Fat 3.5g
    Saturated Fat 0.5g
    Sodium 170mg
    Total Carbohydrate 30g
    Sugars 7g
    Protein 20g

The yogurt
    Calories 170
    Sodium 70mg
    Total Carbohydrate 22g
    Sugars 19g
    Protein 21g

Totally interested in these! You'll have to review them after you eat them!

ETA: Not carried in my local WalMart. :'(

My Walmart carries this brand, but they don't have the banana flavor yogurt.
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    f1nnewe7neuh.jpg

Calories 240
    Total Fat 3.5g
    Saturated Fat 0.5g
    Sodium 170mg
    Total Carbohydrate 30g
    Sugars 7g
    Protein 20g

The yogurt
    Calories 170
    Sodium 70mg
    Total Carbohydrate 22g
    Sugars 19g
    Protein 21g

Ive been really curious about those oatmeals! Let us know how they taste!