New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited November 2018
    I wonder if these will taste like Power Crunch bars?

Atkins-Peanut-Butter-Protein-Wafer-Crisps.jpg?resize=550%2C550&ssl=1

Atkins-Vanilla-Pecan-Crisp-Bar.jpg?resize=550%2C550&ssl=1

These sound good too

Zone-Perfect-High-Protein-Bars-Banana-Nut-Crunch-And-Salted-Peanut-Butter-Chocolate-Chip.jpg?resize=550%2C550&ssl=1

I'll have to get this one for my nieces & nephews & steal a few

Dum-Dums-Limited-Edition-Holiday-Pops-2018.jpg?resize=600%2C337&ssl=1
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    @hgycta saw this and thought of u. Maybe you'll find it on your next walmart trip 😉
    89r96v5vl8sv.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    This flavor sounds delicious! xdu7a4avcxbl.png
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    This flavor sounds delicious! xdu7a4avcxbl.png

It is, Noreen! It's my favorite of the non-dairy, trailing right after Cookies and Mint.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    widgit808 wrote: »
    @hgycta saw this and thought of u. Maybe you'll find it on your next walmart trip 😉
    89r96v5vl8sv.jpg

Ooh thank you, I’ll keep an eye out for it! I’m normally not a fan of marshmallow treats, but I’m a complete sucker for anything and everything cotton candy flavored!!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Might be gone now but first 250 free raw rev bar coupon mailed https://rawrev.formstack.com/forms/demo_rep_contest_entry
  • Noreenmarie1234
    8s1blto15f4m.jpeg
    I love Gingerbread flavored things! I’ll try these when they go on sale after Christmas lol.
  • hgycta
    edited November 2018
    Not sure how new this is, but I tried it for the first time after seeing it in Walmart and it is PHENOMENAL. 10/10. If anyone likes mousse, this is a must try! Found it in their bakery, by the refrigerated individual cupcakes/cakes
    eyfthjp6mvsr.jpeg
    77nhmwmxz556.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Not sure if this is real but sour cereal sounds disgusting... kwf6ktcanwvu.jpeg

• Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2018
    If anyone wanted to try BObo oat bars https://eatbobos.com/pages/oat-the-vote free bar you don’t actually have to post any photo because they don’t ask for any proof you even did 😅 lol2eg9znh2rusc.jpeg
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,813 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Not sure how new this is, but I tried it for the first time after seeing it in Walmart and it is PHENOMENAL. 10/10. If anyone likes mousse, this is a must try! Found it in their bakery, by the refrigerated individual cupcakes/cakes
    eyfthjp6mvsr.jpeg
    77nhmwmxz556.jpeg

I saw that and was debating
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,813 Member
    Thanks for always hooking up with samples
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2018
    Wonder if these are any good...

tjxugdvmembu.png
    oky6upswegel.png
    cx9t0ipgv5d8.png

5a1ef5ii9bqp.png
    I am interested in the strawberry fudge because it's a unique dairy free flavor. I don't think any of the brands like enlightened halo top etc have strawberry chocolate. It's one of my FAV combos!
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited November 2018
    89r96v5vl8sv.jpg

Ooh thank you, I’ll keep an eye out for it! I’m normally not a fan of marshmallow treats, but I’m a complete sucker for anything and everything cotton candy flavored!!

I wouldn't bother. The cotton candy flavor is a lie. I saw these on the clearance rack for half off yesterday, and remembering this thread, I decided to give them a try. There was not even a hint of cotton candy. It made a good marshmallow treat; it was a nice combination of soft and crispy. However, it's disappointing to expect one thing and get another, and you write that you are "normally not a fan of marshmallow treats."
    On the topic of false advertising, the cotton candy flavors from Kimberely's Bakeshoppe cupcakes and Target's Market Pantry sugar cookies are also a lie (the sugar cookies *did* smell promising though). Tasty desserts, yes, but not cotton candy. Idk why companies call their stuff cotton candy. It's often just pretty pink/purple and blue versions of the regular thing.
    The three cotton candy failures:

y3ey0u66h202.jpg
    ei9ijb1vqujb.jpg
    xc7kcx1b5aoj.jpg
  • hgycta
    neldabg wrote: »
    89r96v5vl8sv.jpg

I wouldn't bother. The cotton candy flavor is a lie. I saw these on the clearance rack for half off yesterday, and remembering this thread, I decided to give them a try. There was not even a hint of cotton candy. It made a good marshmallow treat; it was a nice combination of soft and crispy. However, it's disappointing to expect one thing and get another, and you write that you are "normally not a fan of marshmallow treats."
    On the topic of false advertising, the cotton candy flavors from Kimberely's Bakeshoppe cupcakes and Target's Market Pantry sugar cookies are also a lie (the sugar cookies *did* smell promising though). Tasty desserts, yes, but not cotton candy. Idk why companies call their stuff cotton candy. It's often just pretty pink/purple and blue versions of the regular thing.
    The three cotton candy failures:

y3ey0u66h202.jpg
    ei9ijb1vqujb.jpg
    xc7kcx1b5aoj.jpg

Thank you for saving me that disappointment! It drives me crazy all the false advertising for “cotton candy” out there! Although, to be fair, I’d rather it be mislabeled as cotton candy and just be sweet than to discover it’s that fake bubble gum flavor instead... yuck!
  • tiredmommy17
    tiredmommy17 Posts: 46 Member
    those cotton candy cupcakes are nasty and taste like chemicals.... I had like 3 bites and threw the rest or them away.
  • admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
    How do people feel about the skinny syrups for Christmas? Has anyone tried them?

gofgna4h721r.png
    oxz8yskm6m58.png
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    anyone see any good options for healthier Egg Nog. I love the stuff but don't want to spend 200 cals on a half a cup.