New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Intentional_Me
    Intentional_Me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I don't think they are actually new but I was recently introduced to Quest bars by my friend and I'm super impressed with the amount of protein and fiber in them!
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Another hit from Enlightened: Dairy-Free Cookies and Mint. Delicious! It definitely has the most almond milk taste of the ones I've tried, but it has tons of cookie pieces and the mint is so subtle and smooth. You all need to run and try their new flavors. Oh, and I FINALLY had the chance to try Glazed Donut! Very good!
  • admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Finally decided to try cool way protein ice creams and omg they’re so good! Consistency was much better than halo top. I tried the gingerbread cookie flavour and it was really good and had small chunks of cookies in there! 10/10 for sure.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Another hit from Enlightened: Dairy-Free Cookies and Mint. Delicious! It definitely has the most almond milk taste of the ones I've tried, but it has tons of cookie pieces and the mint is so subtle and smooth. You all need to run and try their new flavors. Oh, and I FINALLY had the chance to try Glazed Donut! Very good!

I am so excited to hear their dairy free pints are good because halo tops are terrible. I have been looking for them but all the stores around me only have the regular 😭
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    I hate this time of year because of all the pumpkin stuff!

But now I'm thinking of sprinkling on some cinnamon sugar (well, cinnamon splenda) mix into my cottage cheese tonight and see how that goes. :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    These flavors have potential to be so good but they look dry and boring unless there is actually powdered sugar on the donut one lol.jk9bv0fp49zr.jpeg
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options

Would this be good to people that can have dairy or just good for it to be dairy free?
  • lisaepell
    lisaepell Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    OMG! My Shoprite finally got new flavors! Enlightened and B&J. Been dying for the glazed donut - got 2 of those. Might be dinner tonight!!p2dsudq5n9th.jpeg
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options

Would this be good to people that can have dairy or just good for it to be dairy free?

I think it's good. I don't have to be dairy free -- I just enjoy trying new things.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited October 2018
    Options

I think it's good. I don't have to be dairy free -- I just enjoy trying new things.

I thought these were already released? Maybe more flavors they don't have yet in dairy free? If you guys have instagram go enter, maybe one of us could win haha! uxb0lb4z2r3f.png

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Went to Walmart and noticed some things which I *think* are new... but I’ve been out of the loop for so long I don’t even know anymore!
    o1wkwi7o1s5u.jpeg
    mfxea61l82g1.jpeg
    cmuidcxxlp9o.jpeg

I also picked up a tagalong and thin mint Yoplait! Hopefully I’ll try it in the next day or two! I got five of the Samoa flavors though, that one was just phenomenal!
    8y9dlfcpwxmp.jpeg
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    odret3irdq0i.jpg
    This looks pretty interesting, though not sure how it'd taste.