New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I need to rave about the Schmidt's 647 bread. 40 calories a slice and the best low calorie bread I've found. Most "diet" breads are either too dense and chewy, or so paper thin that it's like eating air. Not this one. The slices are big and hearty, and taste just as good as the real deal. If you can find this stuff, you'll be hooked, I promise. I found mine at Shop Rite.

I love that bread!!! I’ve also seen it in Walmart! I didn’t realize it was low calorie either until I went to log it one time after seeing my dad bought it a couple months ago! Personally I do like the thin slim breads more because I enjoy how they’re chewier/more filling, but you’re right, the slices are MUCH more like the real deal and you’d never know it was “diet” bread!

Yes, I heard it was at Walmart too but never saw it in one around here. I lucked out with Shop Rite. They better not discontinue or I'll be pissed! Lol

I think Walmart might have it on a special displayer either neither the bread or in the bakery?

I have found it in the regular bread aisle. I only live an hour from the place who makes the bread though, so I think it may be a regional thing. :(
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    If anyone wanted to try these they have free rebate with ibotta c60hyya6bz9k.png
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up on the breads,I buy Sara Lee and have no complaints but I'm always on the lookout for new ones :) also just wanna say I love this thread <3 its my fave along with the Alli thread that pops up here and now,just fun to follow
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    whitpauly wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up on the breads,I buy Sara Lee and have no complaints but I'm always on the lookout for new ones :) also just wanna say I love this thread <3 its my fave along with the Alli thread that pops up here and now,just fun to follow

Me too!
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    sarahbums wrote: »
    has anyone taste-tested all the different brands of pumpkin pie/pumpkin spice yogurts? Are they any good? I'm headed to the grocery store tonight and I need recommendations for which (if any) to try first!

I really like the other flavors of chobani flips, so I'm kinda leaning toward that one, if i can find it

I actually love the Dannon Light and Fit Pumpkin Pie. Delicious and only 80 calories

Late to the pumpkin pie yogurt game, but just yesterday I had the Simply Balanced pumpkin pie yogurt (Target brand) and just about fell in love with it. Pretty good calorie-wise for 2% yogurt (130 cal for standard 5.3oz cup). Had little white bits in it that weren't hard but added a nice texture. Very thick as well.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Finally tried these... HIGHLY RECOMMEND. These are AWESOME. Way better than when I went to Cinnabon! Plus it’s less calories than Cinnabon and is still really big, definitely getting these again
    plmym68tyi98.jpeg
    nlvlmtnqcahd.jpeg

I've passed them up so many times now I'm getting them thanx
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Options
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Christmas is coming 😁

I'm ready for the White Fudge Oreos.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    Christmas is coming 😁

These were great! The crystals reminded me of the Peep Oreos (the purple ones), which I also loved. They're definitely better than the previous peppermint Oreos.
    I was going to wait for more reviews, but I then saw a coupon on the package and remembered that I am a sucker for all things peppermint anyways, so I bought the cookies. They only lasted two days. Lol.
    Unfortunately (or fortunately? xD) they're only at the Walmart farthest from me right now, but online sources say that they should be in other stores after next week!

• GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's Candy Cane Joe Joe's have crushed candy canes in them for that crunch factor.

I've had the gluten free version and they are excellent. My gluten eating husband thought they were delicious too.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Options
    Christmas is coming 😁

I'm ready for the White Fudge Oreos.

Those are out too! Hubby got a box
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    Christmas is coming 😁

These were great! The crystals reminded me of the Peep Oreos (the purple ones), which I also loved. They're definitely better than the previous peppermint Oreos.
    I was going to wait for more reviews, but I then saw a coupon on the package and remembered that I am a sucker for all things peppermint anyways, so I bought the cookies. They only lasted two days. Lol.
    Unfortunately (or fortunately? xD) they're only at the Walmart farthest from me right now, but online sources say that they should be in other stores after next week!

Yours lasted 2 days? Mine were gone last night lol. Those little sugar crystals were really good!
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Options
    Trader Joe's Candy Cane Joe Joe's have crushed candy canes in them for that crunch factor.

I've had the gluten free version and they are excellent. My gluten eating husband thought they were delicious too.

I hope I don't see those because they sound delicious also
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Got these samples. Tried the banana bar. Nice size for 140 calories but was very bland and boring. I would not buy. Kind of tasted like whole grain bread. Not sweet AT ALL. I’ll be giving away the rest lol.

The gingerbread cookie was good though. Reminded me that the quest gingerbread is very off base even compared to a mediocre cookie like this... I was so excited for that flavor too but they just are missing the gingerbread cookie flavor.jzcrhabhjzx0.jpeg
    ny818bzthb35.jpeg

Also I had regular nature valley side by side Wegmans crunchy ones and Wegmans are 10x better. Much sweeter and have more of a “nutter butter” peanut butter flavor. Nature valley has more of a unsweetened natural peanut butter flavor. Sorry to bring them up again I just have been LOVING the Wegmans ones lol.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    6ifxk7ckebfr.jpg
    01ijh026nbpr.jpg
    5gs5mk6q5xxn.jpg
    czyu8cyc55es.jpg
    p9rbfzyif3h3.jpg
  • tiredmommy17
    tiredmommy17 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    1wnj5ma8e5p0.jpeg

New to me. Pistachio was my favorite followed by the caramel then lemon.
  • neldabg
    edited October 2018
    Options

I've been meaning to try those for the past 3 years. It's silly, I know, but every winter, I've been forgetting to get them or passing them up in favor of other Trader Joe's seasonal products. I don't always trust myself to carry more than one peppermint treat at home, so I will choose just one thing to buy at a time. If I had something at home already or if I saw something I knew I'd love more (like the Trader Joe's Peppermint Chocolate Bar Bark), then it meant no Joe Joe's for me. I'll hopefully try them one day.
  • neldabg
    edited October 2018
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    Christmas is coming 😁

Yours lasted 2 days? Mine were gone last night lol. Those little sugar crystals were really good!

Lol. Honestly, they were almost gone in one day. I ate about two rows the day I bought them and one row the next day. Part of me thought "Tomorrow is not promised. Eat all the cookies! >:) " but my discipline/willpower won out. It also helped that it was approaching 8 pm, and I had to get ready for bed.
    Interestingly, the cookies were exactly the 313 gram net weight stated on the package:

el8hcw2m4o4b.png

ymm88urj3ubf.png