New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    150 cals in 3/4 of a cup. It has 10 servings, so the entire box is 1500 cals 🙃 I still regret nothing, but I won’t be buying it again any time soon 😩😂

I cannot buy those chocolate covered gourmet popcorns because I ALWAYS end up eating the entire container....
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2018
    If any of you guys need protein powder only 21 CENTS for a whole thing of vega. I've never tried this but couldn't pass up for 21 cents. Hope it isn't terrible, lol.

Vega protein powder only 21 cent! 0lggypr26h0n.png
    nswbdk9x4wsm.png

To get this deal you must do a subscribe & Save purchase. You can cancel the subscribe & save after you get your order if you wish, see link below to cancel. Subscribe & Save bypasses the add-on requirement, you do NOT need a $25 purchase when doing subscribe & save.. even if the page says so
    Choose below the price will show higher. After you clip the coupon and click subscribe now you will see the lower price at checkout

Vanilla $1.65 or 21 Cents
    Chocolate $5.08 or $4.20

Clip the $12 off Coupon located under the price or product description
    Click the circle by Subscribe & Save, then click Subscribe Now
    The final price including coupon and all discounts will show on the last screen
  • pooglecutie
    pooglecutie Posts: 22 Member
    The Dough Bar is having a pretty good sale right now just FYI!

I literally just spent $55 last night ordering from them using their black friday special which got me one free doughnut... I REALLY wish I had waited one extra day to get 10% off and ANOTHER free doughnut! Ugh!

4lpwckxx6xue.png

Ok, so I just went on there and found an even better discounted variety pack and couldn't resist. I ordered the Cyber Monday Bundle 3 with a total of 16 doughnuts, and after the $8.99 shipping to Maryland, 10% off, and 2 free doughnuts with the code, it came to $53.99, which brings the per doughnut cost to about $2.99 or $3. My order last night was for 12 doughnuts plus a free one and was $54.47, or $4.19 each. Wow. I really hope they let me cancel that order! If not, I'm going to wind up with A LOT of doughnuts...
  • Noreenmarie1234

I literally just spent $55 last night ordering from them using their black friday special which got me one free doughnut... I REALLY wish I had waited one extra day to get 10% off and ANOTHER free doughnut! Ugh!

4lpwckxx6xue.png

Ok, so I just went on there and found an even better discounted variety pack and couldn't resist. I ordered the Cyber Monday Bundle 3 with a total of 16 doughnuts, and after the $8.99 shipping to Maryland, 10% off, and 2 free doughnuts with the code, it came to $53.99, which brings the per doughnut cost to about $2.99 or $3. My order last night was for 12 doughnuts plus a free one and was $54.47, or $4.19 each. Wow. I really hope they let me cancel that order! If not, I'm going to wind up with A LOT of doughnuts...

Don't think having too many doughnuts could ever be a problem :D
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Our Kroger has some Halo Top flavors for .99¢ There were around 10. The ones I remember: Chocolate, Caramel Macchiato, Salted Caramel, Mint Chip, a banana something, Oatmeal Cookie.
    I’m not sure if it’s Kroger-wide or this store getting rid of flavors.
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    edited November 2018
    If any of you guys need protein powder only 21 CENTS for a whole thing of vega. I've never tried this but couldn't pass up for 21 cents. Hope it isn't terrible, lol.

nswbdk9x4wsm.png

To get this deal you must do a subscribe & Save purchase. You can cancel the subscribe & save after you get your order if you wish, see link below to cancel. Subscribe & Save bypasses the add-on requirement, you do NOT need a $25 purchase when doing subscribe & save.. even if the page says so
    Choose below the price will show higher. After you clip the coupon and click subscribe now you will see the lower price at checkout

Chocolate $5.08 or $4.20

I cannot stand Vega powders and I'm pretty sure it's the stevia in it. I haven't taken the time to figure out which kind(s) of stevia leave a funny aftertaste for me and which don't since there's plenty of other stuff out there.

Hopefully not true for you!

Likely not a new product but new to me and a mere 75 cents (or perhaps a dollar) on clearance. It was also available with blueberry which I totally picked up. Added it to my oatmeal last night and gave a nice bit of flavor and crunch. I found these at Meijer.

~Lyssa

hsyeyjltu2qg.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member

nswbdk9x4wsm.png

Chocolate $5.08 or $4.20

is this on Amazon??? I'm not seeing the $12 coupon
  • pancakerunner
    4r7cyjonzckk.png
  • Noreenmarie1234

nswbdk9x4wsm.png

Chocolate $5.08 or $4.20

is this on Amazon??? I'm not seeing the $12 coupon

Ugh, It is dead already, sorry guys :( I guess was flash thing I saw here https://www.heavenlysteals.com/2018/11/26oz-new-vega-protein-greens-vanilla.html
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    150 cals in 3/4 of a cup. It has 10 servings, so the entire box is 1500 cals 🙃 I still regret nothing, but I won’t be buying it again any time soon 😩😂

I cannot buy those chocolate covered gourmet popcorns because I ALWAYS end up eating the entire container....

Same. It's my kryptonite.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    4r7cyjonzckk.png

Wow thanks for heads up! That is pretty good deal, makes each box like 14?

Oh no, hope I like it @macgurlnet I was thinking of making the protein powder "ice cream" fluff with it. I love stevia though so hopefully I will like.
  • pancakerunner
    4r7cyjonzckk.png

Oh no, hope I like it @macgurlnet I was thinking of making the protein powder "ice cream" fluff with it. I love stevia though so hopefully I will like.

Only thing is shipping is like $10... haha
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    Never heard of it and ordered it. Hope I like them!!!

4lpwckxx6xue.png

• Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2018
    4r7cyjonzckk.png

Wow so then the sale isn’t anything good at all because with subscribe and save and vitamin shoppe or amazon discounts I can always get boxes for 15-17 a box easy which is what they come to factoring in shipping. Vitamin shoppe cyber Monday sale sucks only 20 percent.
  • Kimmotion5783
    Kimmotion5783 Posts: 417 Member
    Powercrunch Choklat bar.

They are fabulous, I cannot say enough good things about them. For someone who has the worst sweet tooth known to mankind, these are a true lifesaver. The times that I crave chocolate, I just reach for one of these instead of a traditional candy bar. Only 110 calories, 5 grams of sugar and I think 7 grams of protein. If I'm going to indulge, this is what I'm reaching for. And you know what? I don't even miss the regular candy bars anymore!
  • pancakerunner
    4r7cyjonzckk.png

Wow so then the sale isn’t anything good at all because with subscribe and save and vitamin shoppe or amazon discounts I can always get boxes for 15-17 a box easy which is what they come to factoring in shipping. Vitamin shoppe cyber Monday sale sucks only 20 percent.

Haha true... Cyber Monday is really kind of a bust this year on all fronts.
  • pancakerunner
    4r7cyjonzckk.png

GNC's 30% off is actually decent... and free shipping. Quest chips are only $12 which I can justify!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2018
    4r7cyjonzckk.png

GNC's 30% off is actually decent... and free shipping. Quest chips are only $12 which I can justify!

I agree, I can do this well using promo codes/referrals/ebates and stocking up throughout the year. Was hoping for like a 50 percent off everything, lol!

Never tried this flavor before, but I won two cases. They are pretty good! I expected them to taste very wholesome and like unsweeteend dried cranberries and cherries, but they honestly tasted like licorice almost. Tasted like a bar with bits of licorice or fruit snacks I used to love as a kid in them. Kind of strange in a granola bar, but it grew on me and I do really like them. All of their other bars are like 240-290 calories each, but this one is only 200. 5s6ie43gv7a6.png
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    4r7cyjonzckk.png

I wish I didn't have such a backlog of the Quest chips or I would have added those to my order. I'm kinda over the protein bars but still like the chips and protein powder.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    4r7cyjonzckk.png

I wish I didn't have such a backlog of the Quest chips or I would have added those to my order. I'm kinda over the protein bars but still like the chips and protein powder.

Just put an order in for GNC & bought two of the Quest CCCD & two boxes of the Sinfit Snickerdoodle cookies.

Has anyone tried the Sinfit Pumpkin Spice cookie?