New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• lizziequek
    lizziequek Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    i havent tried the quest cookies , are they gluten free? quest bars aren't great , but edible. there are worst protein bars around .
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I haven't liked any of the Quest cookies.

I was surprised to read many people like their Maple Waffle bar, because I found it odd how sticky it was.

I didn't like them either.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options

I was surprised to read many people like their Maple Waffle bar, because I found it odd how sticky it was.

Gingerbread and snickerdoodle left something to be desired. Not big on the PB or chocolate chip. But love the oatmeal raisin and double chocolate. Excited for the new flavor though!
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    lizziequek wrote: »
    i havent tried the quest cookies , are they gluten free? quest bars aren't great , but edible. there are worst protein bars around .

I kind of found once I got used to the taste of the new formula I enjoyed them. It was all about them being gluten free and being convenient, quick when I need something quick, and filling in some macro needs I have.

I'd prefer Kind bars in terms of taste, but they don't have as good a macro profile, and well, I can't really eat all but the tiniest amount of nuts without digestive issues.

So yeah, I'm a fan of Quest bars, but kind of reluctantly.

Oh! Regarding the maple waffle one, I've found that the stickiness can be really variable. I bought a box once that was incredibly fresh, and they weren't sticky at all. You know how some of the bars are almost flattened and compressed a bit in the wrapper when they're stickier? These weren't. They were quite thick and the only sticky parts were the syrup bits in the bars.

• Noreenmarie1234
    Options

Gingerbread and snickerdoodle left something to be desired. Not big on the PB or chocolate chip. But love the oatmeal raisin and double chocolate. Excited for the new flavor though!

I’ve only had the chocolate chip, snickerdoodle and gingerbread so maybe I need to try those.

Anyone try this flavor salted dark chocolate expresso? My Burlington got a bunch of new flavors in I want to try at1zgmq2v0yi.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Tried the caulipower pizza crusts because had free coupon and they were good. Taste great, like a thin crust pizza crust but not any lower calorie than regular dough so I wouldn’t buy. 510 for the whole crust which was about the size of a dinner plate. l4q8r5bili1b.jpeg
    bs12ady8cbvi.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options

I'm over the Quest bars and didn't like any of the cookies. I still like the chips and protein powders tho.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    These posted before but wasn’t excited because thought they would be mediocre and so similar to other cereals but they got surprisingly good reviews on some instagram blogs so I might buy if I see in stores. They say unlike any other cereal they’ve had but I don’t always believe instagram bloggers so would have to try myself to see if any good haha. a16pna1axiae.jpeg
  • Softballtime
    Softballtime Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen these before.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options

I've tried the donut and vanilla latte, they are really good.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    These are not "new", but TJ's carries them a for a limited time (during this "holiday" season) and these garlic stuffed olives are oh so GOOD--I love them and saw them yesterday and got a few jars of them.

moroccan-vegetable-stew03.jpg
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Tried the caulipower pizza crusts because had free coupon and they were good. Taste great, like a thin crust pizza crust but not any lower calorie than regular dough so I wouldn’t buy. 510 for the whole crust which was about the size of a dinner plate. l4q8r5bili1b.jpeg
    bs12ady8cbvi.jpeg

This looks amazing!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    My manager said we have in the Sour Patch Kids cereal at Walmart. Still not brave enough to try it.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

I NEED THESE IN MY LIFE. I don’t know what it is, but I’ve been on a huge yogurt kick lately... I’m craving it all the time!!!
    80nhf07cc6t9.png

I don’t know anything about oat milk other than the fact it’s been on the online nutritional calculator for Wawa as an option for their espresso drinks over a month now... but I’m still waiting to see the option on the actual kiosk in their store! I’d try it, but I normally prefer soy or almond milk so I’m curious how it will be in comparjson! Have you tried it?

I’m still waiting for that sour patch kids cereal. Once I find it I’m buying it! I’ll try it plain before I add milk and then decide where to go from there haha!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited December 2018
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

I NEED THESE IN MY LIFE. I don’t know what it is, but I’ve been on a huge yogurt kick lately... I’m craving it all the time!!!
    80nhf07cc6t9.png

I don’t know anything about oat milk other than the fact it’s been on the online nutritional calculator for Wawa as an option for their espresso drinks over a month now... but I’m still waiting to see the option on the actual kiosk in their store! I’d try it, but I normally prefer soy or almond milk so I’m curious how it will be in comparjson! Have you tried it?

I’m still waiting for that sour patch kids cereal. Once I find it I’m buying it! I’ll try it plain before I add milk and then decide where to go from there haha!

I've had oatmilk before and I prefer almond/cashew in my coffee. The one I tried was watery and much less creamy than the cashew/almond by silk (which is my favorite brand). Never tried silk brand though. I know almond milk was TERRIBLE years ago before it became popular and now it is amazing. So maybe silk has revamped it like it does to all non diary milks and made it great, lol. I will definitely try it.
  • hgycta
    Options
    Guys.... look what I found in Walmart....

I got the sour patch kids cereal and I’m going to try it as soon as I get a chance! I’ll be at a party tonight and then Christmas we’re having something a bit more classy than sour patch kids, but as soon as I can I’m reporting back!
    0sc6dqcqbsz1.jpeg
    adux17ly6tyi.jpeg
  • hgycta
    Options
    Just found this one too!!! But I have WAY too much cereal haha :/
    2qh5rf7wrivm.jpeg
  • hgycta
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Just kidding, I have no self control.
    They taste like a mix between Fruity Pebbles, Trix, and Pez candy... by themselves they’re really good and I enjoy them as a dry snack since they’re less calories than actual sour patch kids and I won’t eat as many, but with milk it’s just weird and turns it sour... not a fan. If you have the choice like I did between these and those Churros cereal... make a better decision than I did xD
    ahjvxxzdrv58.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Just kidding, I have no self control.
    They taste like a mix between Fruity Pebbles, Trix, and Pez candy... by themselves they’re really good and I enjoy them as a dry snack since they’re less calories than actual sour patch kids and I won’t eat as many, but with milk it’s just weird and turns it sour... not a fan. If you have the choice like I did between these and those Churros cereal... make a better decision than I did xD
    ahjvxxzdrv58.jpeg

Omg so excited to see a review on these!! Haha, I was thinking they would be weird in milk. Sour milk?! Doesn't sound too good. Very interesting, I will probably buy just to try, I wish they sold single serving packs because I don't think I would want a whole box. I will definitely be buying the cinnamon churros. There is so much cookies and food around for christmas I think I will probably wait until after to buy because my cabinets are overflowing with snacks right now :D
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    On Instagram someone found the new Snickers Maple bar at Walmart.

Creamy_SNICKERS_Singles_Open_Bars.png

Out of all three new bars I want to try the Maple & maybe the Almond.