New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    L&L cookies are garbage, both in taste and macros

They were awesome to me when I had been deprived of real cookies for a while, lol! But I hear you.

I still like a couple flavors but not enough to buy them.

I still love the snickerdoodle (Only warmed up though). One of my favorite snickerdoodle brands. Not a huge fan of any of the other flavors. Definitely don't eat them for their macros though lol.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Limited-Edition-Hot-Cocoa-Cocoa-Puffs-Cereal.jpg?resize=418%2C600&ssl=1

I still need to get the Honey Maid cereal.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    22550306_10159455565625608_1501091596484587192_o.jpg?oh=908bf2399f852b4ed16e60df26dd8c06&oe=5A6BF6D2

these actually sound really good...may have to stop by to get one lol
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Not sure how I feel about this one... I love IHOP, but there's something that churns my stomach a little bit when I think about ordering fish from there... maybe it's just me though haha
    4t543tbww0z8.png
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever tried the Auntie Anne's pumpkin spice pretzel bites? I was tempted yesterday but I can't tell if there's actually any pumpkin in them... I mean they looked like regular sugar pretzel bites, so I passed.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    ooeday696oph.jpg
    jc85vsbs87m5.jpg
    ds0gbi19lxmh.jpg
  • JenniferOBX14
    JenniferOBX14 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Not sure how I feel about this one... I love IHOP, but there's something that churns my stomach a little bit when I think about ordering fish from there... maybe it's just me though haha
    4t543tbww0z8.png

I agree. I like IHOP breakfast and I love fish tacos but they don't seem to go together.

• widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Limited-Edition-Hot-Cocoa-Cocoa-Puffs-Cereal.jpg?resize=418%2C600&ssl=1

I still need to get the Honey Maid cereal.

I need this!
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    ooeday696oph.jpg
    jc85vsbs87m5.jpg
    ds0gbi19lxmh.jpg

Omg. the Molten Lava Ding Dongs. Where did you find those?
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    9pqadd.jpg
    These are delicious.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    4t543tbww0z8.png

Eh...it looks like they deep-fry those fillets within an inch of their lives, I'm sure they're fine... :smile:
  • dayzeyblue
    dayzeyblue Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    41d0e6pzkv5v.jpg
    This probably isn't new but is to me! These are surprisingly satisfying...they have a yummy candy coating of flavor instead of some chalky powder that I remember rice cakes having. Great glaze and crunch on these that I really like...also got the savory which uses the powders and a lot of it...also great with a good crunch not a styrofoam squeak like typical rice cakes.
  • lisaepell
    lisaepell Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    lisaepell wrote: »
    o3pazjr1ltjf.jpg

I love the Rainbow Swirl HT! Someone else posted that it tastes like a Push-pop, I totally agree. The ice cream is super light and the flavors really pop! I haven't tried the Raspberry Breyers Delight and the purchase may have been a mistake because it was pretty melted when I bought it, but I love all things flavored raspberry, especially raspberry with chocolate. Has anyone else tried that one yet?

I didn't even know Breyer's had this flavor! It's so weird they're keeping them all a secret I don't see any of the newer flavors posted online! Did you find it at Target like where the others were spotted? Hopefully for your sake it won't be as disappointing as the butter pecan... please report back with pictures I need to know if it's worth trying or not if/when I see it!

So I tried the Breyers, and while the flavor was pretty good, as raspberry flavors go, the texture was too icy, but I think it may be from the re-freezing, so I'm hoping to find it again. My initial purchase was at Shoprite (White Plains, NY). I didn't take a picture, but I will next time I find it!! Happy Hunting!
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    dayzeyblue wrote: »
    41d0e6pzkv5v.jpg
    This probably isn't new but is to me! These are surprisingly satisfying...they have a yummy candy coating of flavor instead of some chalky powder that I remember rice cakes having. Great glaze and crunch on these that I really like...also got the savory which uses the powders and a lot of it...also great with a good crunch not a styrofoam squeak like typical rice cakes.

I've only tasted the caramel corn and can verify that they're *really* tasty. I still don't buy them often though since I prefer to make room for other foods l like better still (chocolate).
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I got a bag of this at Whole Foods this weekend, to use in my paleo chicken nuggets (amazing BTW), and it's fantastic.

51eYzPj3TcL._SX425_.jpg

Cheaper than cassava flour, and not the environmental nightmare that is almond flour

It also had a great texture and taste, as a frying batter flour it works great.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    dayzeyblue wrote: »
    41d0e6pzkv5v.jpg

I have half a serving of the apple cinnamon flavor every night. All flavors are good but the apple cinnamon has the lowest sodium and it's just really delicious!
  • hgycta
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Went to Denny’s for the white chocolate raspberry pancakes. A lot better than the orange cranberry but still not as good as IHOP for the calories and price. The topping makes it get too soggy in my opinion, but the raspberries are delicious. IHOP’s latte lover pancakes are too perfect to beat though haha
    4rinnp4norv8.jpeg
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    fitjoy_birthday-cake-batter_protein-bar_protein-pick-mix_uk__10062.1493366011.500.750.jpg?c=2
    @pancakerunner that was a good reminder. I tried the fitjoy birthday cake batter and I was super disappointed. It has a lot of fake aftertaste and was unbelievably 'buttery' in taste. This is coming from me, who loves the pancakes and waffles halo top that a lot of you say has a bad aftertaste from the sweeteners. I like stevia, so I don't know what went wrong in this bar. It wasn't overtly BAD but I had no desire to finish it and would certainly not call it GOOD either. It was a strange mixture of feelings. I saved some to have my mother try it and she had the same confused reaction too.

BBQ-package.png

I cooked for my mother tonight and we tried the Jackfruit Company BBQ flavor. The sauce was good- a tad vinegary, we added some KC's Masterpiece sauce and that fixed it. The texture could pass for REALLY soft pulled pork. I felt that if someone served it to me and didn't tell me what is was, i'd just assume it was soft pork. The low calories made it a worthwhile substitute, and it has a good amount of fiber and potassium (28% DV fiber in 1/2 cup!) and although I don't plan on buying the BBQ flavor again, but I may try the tex mex flavor for tacos in the future.
  • hgycta
    Options
    jar0pqm7dsdv.jpg

....I want to be mad it's not cotton candy flavor but it's really hard to be mad when I'm pretty excited for a new Quest bar flavor. It feels like it's been a while since they had released a new flavor!
    katadx wrote: »
    fitjoy_birthday-cake-batter_protein-bar_protein-pick-mix_uk__10062.1493366011.500.750.jpg?c=2
    @pancakerunner that was a good reminder. I tried the fitjoy birthday cake batter and I was super disappointed. It has a lot of fake aftertaste and was unbelievably 'buttery' in taste. This is coming from me, who loves the pancakes and waffles halo top that a lot of you say has a bad aftertaste from the sweeteners. I like stevia, so I don't know what went wrong in this bar. It wasn't overtly BAD but I had no desire to finish it and would certainly not call it GOOD either. It was a strange mixture of feelings. I saved some to have my mother try it and she had the same confused reaction too.

I was also really disappointed with FitJoy's birthday cake protein bar. But that being said, I think all their bars taste pretty bad except for the cookies & cream flavor and the white peppermint one they had last year. I have much higher expectations for Quest to pull it off!