New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    jar0pqm7dsdv.jpg

....I want to be mad it's not cotton candy flavor but it's really hard to be mad when I'm pretty excited for a new Quest bar flavor. It feels like it's been a while since they had released a new flavor!
    katadx wrote: »
    fitjoy_birthday-cake-batter_protein-bar_protein-pick-mix_uk__10062.1493366011.500.750.jpg?c=2
    @pancakerunner that was a good reminder. I tried the fitjoy birthday cake batter and I was super disappointed. It has a lot of fake aftertaste and was unbelievably 'buttery' in taste. This is coming from me, who loves the pancakes and waffles halo top that a lot of you say has a bad aftertaste from the sweeteners. I like stevia, so I don't know what went wrong in this bar. It wasn't overtly BAD but I had no desire to finish it and would certainly not call it GOOD either. It was a strange mixture of feelings. I saved some to have my mother try it and she had the same confused reaction too.

I was also really disappointed with FitJoy's birthday cake protein bar. But that being said, I think all their bars taste pretty bad except for the cookies & cream flavor and the white peppermint one they had last year. I have much higher expectations for Quest to pull it off!

@hgycta keep your eye out! There're a few other new products coming out soon... TBD.
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Need that Quest bar flavor NOWWWWW. I'm growing tired of the same ones over and over again and I love things that are vanilla/ cake flavored. I'd love it if Quest would do -

hazelnut
    cookie butter
    peach pie
    vanilla latte
    carrot cake
  • fuzzylop72
    fuzzylop72 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I tried halo-top dairy-free cinnamon roll tonight. It was way better than I expected, although it is the highest calorie flavor of the 7 dairy free choices, so that might be why (it was the only flavor my local target had).

I can't compare it to the dairy containing halo-top since I've never had them (I don't think they existed before I was vegan, or I didn't know about them). I'll get it again, but I hope to try peanut butter cup next.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    jar0pqm7dsdv.jpg

WHEN ARE THESE COMING OUT??
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    jar0pqm7dsdv.jpg

....I want to be mad it's not cotton candy flavor but it's really hard to be mad when I'm pretty excited for a new Quest bar flavor. It feels like it's been a while since they had released a new flavor!
    katadx wrote: »
    fitjoy_birthday-cake-batter_protein-bar_protein-pick-mix_uk__10062.1493366011.500.750.jpg?c=2
    @pancakerunner that was a good reminder. I tried the fitjoy birthday cake batter and I was super disappointed. It has a lot of fake aftertaste and was unbelievably 'buttery' in taste. This is coming from me, who loves the pancakes and waffles halo top that a lot of you say has a bad aftertaste from the sweeteners. I like stevia, so I don't know what went wrong in this bar. It wasn't overtly BAD but I had no desire to finish it and would certainly not call it GOOD either. It was a strange mixture of feelings. I saved some to have my mother try it and she had the same confused reaction too.

I was also really disappointed with FitJoy's birthday cake protein bar. But that being said, I think all their bars taste pretty bad except for the cookies & cream flavor and the white peppermint one they had last year. I have much higher expectations for Quest to pull it off!

@hgycta keep your eye out! There're a few other new products coming out soon... TBD.

YESSSS Can't wait. Hope they are good.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Cbean08 wrote: »
    Need that Quest bar flavor NOWWWWW. I'm growing tired of the same ones over and over again and I love things that are vanilla/ cake flavored. I'd love it if Quest would do -

hazelnut
    cookie butter
    peach pie
    vanilla latte
    carrot cake

I second the carrot cake and cookie butter. Also would love a dark chocolate strawberry pistachio
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Not super new probably... but I can never buy them again. Ate the whole bag!

Trader-Joes-Cornbread-Crisps.jpg

This was good too. Only 220 calories, which I find a bit hard to believe though.

Chicken+Wonton+soup+front.JPG
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Not super new probably... but I can never buy them again. Ate the whole bag!

Trader-Joes-Cornbread-Crisps.jpg

This was good too. Only 220 calories, which I find a bit hard to believe though.

Chicken+Wonton+soup+front.JPG

Those cornbread crisps are SO FREAKIN' GOOD. And not a huge serving for the calories so that sucks.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Found these on CandyHunting's instagram *drools*
    b7dm2t4x1olz.png
    sarykuzmmbc5.png
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    jar0pqm7dsdv.jpg

WHEN ARE THESE COMING OUT??

Can't wait to try this!

I still have never tried the Hero bars.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options

hazelnut
    cookie butter
    peach pie
    vanilla latte
    carrot cake

I second the carrot cake and cookie butter. Also would love a dark chocolate strawberry pistachio

The thing with such specific flavors like dark chocolate strawberry pistachio (lol) is that there wouldn't be a huge demand. I can see Vanilla Latte, cookie butter and carrot cake being a hit though.
  • hgycta
    Options
    I went to IHOP tonight and tried the new Alfredo. I was with friends so I didn’t take a picture but it was surprisingly DELICIOUS and had plenty of meat!!! Highly recommend this!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Found these on CandyHunting's instagram *drools*
    b7dm2t4x1olz.png
    sarykuzmmbc5.png
    OH MY GOD IM DYING THE NAKED BUTTERFINGER THE MIDDLE IS THE BEST BEST PART
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited October 2017
    Options

hazelnut
    cookie butter
    peach pie
    vanilla latte
    carrot cake

The thing with such specific flavors like dark chocolate strawberry pistachio (lol) is that there wouldn't be a huge demand. I can see Vanilla Latte, cookie butter and carrot cake being a hit though.

I know thats why companies rarely fulfill my chocolate pistachio need lol. I wish more people liked the combo. I bet cookie butter would be a huge hit.
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options

hazelnut
    cookie butter
    peach pie
    vanilla latte
    carrot cake

@Noreenmarie1234 maybe just a strawberry pistachio, so strawberry base with pistachio pieces in it.
  • hgycta
    Options

hazelnut
    cookie butter
    peach pie
    vanilla latte
    carrot cake

@Noreenmarie1234 maybe just a strawberry pistachio, so strawberry base with pistachio pieces in it.

I don’t know, green tea mochi was a very specific flavor that halo top did that a lot of people have never had. I think the trend nowadays are more specific, unique flavors. I know personally a dark chocolate strawberry pistachio, while I would never think about it beforehand, sounds amazing and I would absolutely run out to try it immediately simply to see what it’s like. I love pistachio, I love dark chocolate, and I love strawberry so why not? JcoCo has a chocolate edamame bar with soy sauce so it’s not the craziest thing to be done (and for the record that bar is delicious). I would be happy to see something more unique come out from a company like Quest! People get bored with such standardized flavors!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    For those that shop at Wal-Mart this might just be my local one, but they marked down the huge Oreo candy bars to $1.50-$1.98 (can't remember the exact price).

I'm thinking it's being pulled off the shelf in place of newer candy.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

hazelnut
    cookie butter
    peach pie
    vanilla latte
    carrot cake

I don’t know, green tea mochi was a very specific flavor that halo top did that a lot of people have never had. I think the trend nowadays are more specific, unique flavors. I know personally a dark chocolate strawberry pistachio, while I would never think about it beforehand, sounds amazing and I would absolutely run out to try it immediately simply to see what it’s like. I love pistachio, I love dark chocolate, and I love strawberry so why not? JcoCo has a chocolate edamame bar with soy sauce so it’s not the craziest thing to be done (and for the record that bar is delicious). I would be happy to see something more unique come out from a company like Quest! People get bored with such standardized flavors!

Like this?

FYE-Food-Fight-Funky-Fry-Killer-Ketchup-Milk-Chocolate-Bar.jpg?resize=383%2C600
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options

hazelnut
    cookie butter
    peach pie
    vanilla latte
    carrot cake

Like this?

FYE-Food-Fight-Funky-Fry-Killer-Ketchup-Milk-Chocolate-Bar.jpg?resize=383%2C600

What...what in the name of all that is holy is that?!