New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    Cbean08 wrote: »
    Need that Quest bar flavor NOWWWWW. I'm growing tired of the same ones over and over again and I love things that are vanilla/ cake flavored. I'd love it if Quest would do -

hazelnut
    cookie butter
    peach pie
    vanilla latte
    carrot cake

I second the carrot cake and cookie butter. Also would love a dark chocolate strawberry pistachio

The thing with such specific flavors like dark chocolate strawberry pistachio (lol) is that there wouldn't be a huge demand. I can see Vanilla Latte, cookie butter and carrot cake being a hit though.

@Noreenmarie1234 maybe just a strawberry pistachio, so strawberry base with pistachio pieces in it.

I don’t know, green tea mochi was a very specific flavor that halo top did that a lot of people have never had. I think the trend nowadays are more specific, unique flavors. I know personally a dark chocolate strawberry pistachio, while I would never think about it beforehand, sounds amazing and I would absolutely run out to try it immediately simply to see what it’s like. I love pistachio, I love dark chocolate, and I love strawberry so why not? JcoCo has a chocolate edamame bar with soy sauce so it’s not the craziest thing to be done (and for the record that bar is delicious). I would be happy to see something more unique come out from a company like Quest! People get bored with such standardized flavors!

Like this?

FYE-Food-Fight-Funky-Fry-Killer-Ketchup-Milk-Chocolate-Bar.jpg?resize=383%2C600

What...what in the name of all that is holy is that?!

LOL Now I don’t think I’d go that far but I mean you never know! Peanut butter and jelly on bread is kind of a weird concept when you think about it, and so is chocolate peanut butter banana bacon sandwiches, but both of those are good so sure I’d try this bar why not? XD
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    I happened to skim through GNC's website and saw this new flavor:

Optimum Nutrition Protein Cake Bites - Berry Cheesecake
    huflinwokhpe.jpg

I personally think Optimum Nutrition did a poor job building hype for and advertising this. I would've never known
    about this new flavor had I not found it randomly. According to the company's Instagram page, they've released two new cake bites flavors: chocolate mint and berry cheesecake. I couldn't find the chocolate mint anywhere, but I'm sure it'll be out in time. Thus far, I only really liked the birthday cake and red velvet flavors, so I definitely will need to try one bar before investing in a full box.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    Need that Quest bar flavor NOWWWWW. I'm growing tired of the same ones over and over again and I love things that are vanilla/ cake flavored. I'd love it if Quest would do -

hazelnut
    cookie butter
    peach pie
    vanilla latte
    carrot cake

I second the carrot cake and cookie butter. Also would love a dark chocolate strawberry pistachio

The thing with such specific flavors like dark chocolate strawberry pistachio (lol) is that there wouldn't be a huge demand. I can see Vanilla Latte, cookie butter and carrot cake being a hit though.

@Noreenmarie1234 maybe just a strawberry pistachio, so strawberry base with pistachio pieces in it.

I don’t know, green tea mochi was a very specific flavor that halo top did that a lot of people have never had. I think the trend nowadays are more specific, unique flavors. I know personally a dark chocolate strawberry pistachio, while I would never think about it beforehand, sounds amazing and I would absolutely run out to try it immediately simply to see what it’s like. I love pistachio, I love dark chocolate, and I love strawberry so why not? JcoCo has a chocolate edamame bar with soy sauce so it’s not the craziest thing to be done (and for the record that bar is delicious). I would be happy to see something more unique come out from a company like Quest! People get bored with such standardized flavors!

Like this?

FYE-Food-Fight-Funky-Fry-Killer-Ketchup-Milk-Chocolate-Bar.jpg?resize=383%2C600

What...what in the name of all that is holy is that?!

Lol there were more flavors. Sounding as awful as this one.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options

hazelnut
    cookie butter
    peach pie
    vanilla latte
    carrot cake

Point well taken :)
  • youvegotwildtalents
    Options
    I love the nature's bakery fig bars that target has, each pack has 2 90cal bars. They're whole wheat or gluton free and very yummy and filling.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    ITA natures bakery fig bars are excellent
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    I love the nature's bakery fig bars that target has, each pack has 2 90cal bars. They're whole wheat or gluton free and very yummy and filling.

The fig bars are great but the brownies suck out loud *glares at the person on here who recommended them*
  • Kadoober
    Kadoober Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Butterfinger DARK?
    Whaaaaaat?
    *swoons*
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    I happened to skim through GNC's website and saw this new flavor:

Optimum Nutrition Protein Cake Bites - Berry Cheesecake
    huflinwokhpe.jpg

I personally think Optimum Nutrition did a poor job building hype for and advertising this. I would've never known
    about this new flavor had I not found it randomly. According to the company's Instagram page, they've released two new cake bites flavors: chocolate mint and berry cheesecake. I couldn't find the chocolate mint anywhere, but I'm sure it'll be out in time. Thus far, I only really liked the birthday cake and red velvet flavors, so I definitely will need to try one bar before investing in a full box.

*waits one week for ThinkThin to release these same exact flavors in their cake bites*

I'll wait for one of you to try this before I buy any :D.

I've liked all of the flavors, but view it as more of a protein bar.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    These are really really good ! Decent serving size for 70 calories lp6vb2k2q39b.jpeg
    really nice cinnamon sugar flavor
  • hgycta
    Options
    I went to Walmart tonight and noticed they now sell those 20 calorie shirataki noodles (not even refrigerated) with in their asian/ethnic aisle! I didn't buy it but if anyone tries it let me know how it is. I don't hate shirataki, but unless I'm trying to lose weight (I'm in maintenance right now) I don't eat them.
    h9jvwswik8xg.jpg
    I also spotted this in the frozen breakfast aisle completely hidden on the bottom shelf next to the toaster strudels. I don't know why they have them hidden when they would probably sell like wildfire if they displayed them more! I wanted to buy them, but I'm the only one in my family who likes salted caramel flavored stuff and I didn't trust myself trying to portion out single servings and having it sit there untouched staring at me...
    vzyylvznafm3.jpg

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    These weren’t that good tasted like stale cheese its lol 0ir0ols19hzg.jpeg toobad because good macros 4g protein on,y 60 calories for nice size serving
  • hgycta
    edited October 2017
    Options
    These were on rollback for 98 cents at Walmart. They also had cookies that looked like Thin Mints and Samoas. It has the same shape and groove filled with delicious peanut butter just like Tagalongs. The chocolate sticks more to the cookie and isn't AS sweet if I remember correctly, but sure beats spending $3-4 on a box of girl scout cookies! Unfortunately it's just as bad for you when it comes to calories (160 calories for 2).
    syau0ci6vy9g.jpeg
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I went to Walmart tonight and noticed they now sell those 20 calorie shirataki noodles (not even refrigerated) with in their asian/ethnic aisle! I didn't buy it but if anyone tries it let me know how it is. I don't hate shirataki, but unless I'm trying to lose weight (I'm in maintenance right now) I don't eat them.
    h9jvwswik8xg.jpg
    I also spotted this in the frozen breakfast aisle completely hidden on the bottom shelf next to the toaster strudels. I don't know why they have them hidden when they would probably sell like wildfire if they displayed them more! I wanted to buy them, but I'm the only one in my family who likes salted caramel flavored stuff and I didn't trust myself trying to portion out single servings and having it sit there untouched staring at me...
    vzyylvznafm3.jpg

What were the calories like on these? I can't find them anywhere! The single serve trays appeal to my nighttime sweet tooth.
  • hgycta
    Options
    katadx wrote: »
    h9jvwswik8xg.jpg
    vzyylvznafm3.jpg

What were the calories like on these? I can't find them anywhere! The single serve trays appeal to my nighttime sweet tooth.

The noodles or the cinnamon bites? The noodles were 20 and 90, but the cinnamon bites I didn’t even look honestly I just knew it probably wouldn’t be good haha
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    These are really really good ! Decent serving size for 70 calories lp6vb2k2q39b.jpeg
    really nice cinnamon sugar flavor

@Noreenmarie1234 I just ordered these because of your post, thank you! It will be nice to eat these instead of my usual Fiber Well gummies when I am short on fiber.

• fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    New Halo Top flavors at our local Whole Foods! My husband and I ate one of the Candy Bar pints tonight and it was fantastic!

I had the Cinnamon last weekend. Absolutely my #1 flavor of Halo Top. Hands down.
  • Losinandmovin
    Losinandmovin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried the cinnamon Oreos, but I'm all about the peanut butter ones!! O M G!
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Nabisco-Cinnamon-Bun-Oreo-Cookies.jpg?zoom=4&resize=278%2C278

This definitely interests me, but how much longer can Oreo keep pumping out new flavors like this?

Oh man. WHERE?
    It's coming out next month.
    Anyone try The Pumpkin Cheesecake shake from Arby's?
    MommyL2015 wrote: »
    Nabisco-Cinnamon-Bun-Oreo-Cookies.jpg?zoom=4&resize=278%2C278

This definitely interests me, but how much longer can Oreo keep pumping out new flavors like this?

Holy *&^%$ I think I just found my Achilles heel. I absolutely could not have those in my house or I absolutely would eat the entire package in one sitting. Cinnamon buns and snickerdoodles and all things sweet and cinnamon are not allowed in my house at least until I reach my goal. And it's sad and I miss them, because I make really good Cinnamon buns and snickerdoodles. But baking takes time and effort and if I don't have the ingredients, I can't be tempted.

But those. Those there--those don't take anything but reaching onto a shelf and throwing them into a grocery cart. I might have to stop grocery shopping now.
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Has anyone seen the cinnamon Oreos? I just finished my last two coconuts and wonder if I should pick up something new or just wait.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Forgot to do a rating on these (purchased a few months ago)

51NkkeW9AyL.jpg

Doesn't taste anything close to Birthday Cake, but was still enjoyable

il_570xN.1057573224_9m8y.jpg

Definitely one of my favorites! Has a few toffee pieces throughout the peanut butter.

91IBlTxP0eL._SL1500_.jpg

My least favorite out of the bunch! Had an off putting strawberry taste! Reminded me of the strawberry filling in the Cotton Candy twinkies.

51B-4QFHPdL._SY300_QL70_.jpg

Loved this one too! Had a nice consistency with a lot of Oreo/generic chocolate cookies in almost every spoonful.

Epic Spreads also has a Fireworks spread that has a pop rock kind of candy in it that surprisingly worked well mixed in the spread!

I would definitely order the Toffee, Cookies & Cream, & Fireworks again.

On the website they're offering a Rainbow Sherbet, Pumpkin Pie, & Salted Caramel flavors (newer flavors).

Not sure how I feel about Rainbow Sherbet.