New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    As a fan of both lucky charms and fruity pebbles, it tastes like they mixed the two together. 10/10.
    Sincerely,
    I’m trying so hard not to mix even more marshmallows into it since I now have that option xD
    But no, seriously, this thing has a ton of marshmallows, too! Maybe they were all at the top, or maybe I just notice it more since the cereal pieces are sweeter versus the regular lucky charms. I made this with very vanilla soy milk because I like my breakfast cereals sickeningly sweet... and it lived up to be everything I hoped for and more!
    TMI, but regular lucky charms makes my #2 normally green, so I’m curious what these will do! Rofl
    kdka3msd9y23.jpeg

Just picked this up for my sister last night I hate marshmallows so I will pick them all our cause I actually love lucky charms cereal sans marshmallow lol
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    4tj79npx98oc.png
    Sounds weird, but interesting, lol.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,846 Member
    Options
    4tj79npx98oc.png
    Sounds weird, but interesting, lol.

I was curious what this would look like! They were talking about it on the radio yesterday. They made sure to stress that it doesn't contain fish eggs. But I'm not sure what people will actually do with it? You can't put it on french fries like that or anything. lol
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited January 2019
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    As a fan of both lucky charms and fruity pebbles, it tastes like they mixed the two together. 10/10.
    Sincerely,
    I’m trying so hard not to mix even more marshmallows into it since I now have that option xD
    But no, seriously, this thing has a ton of marshmallows, too! Maybe they were all at the top, or maybe I just notice it more since the cereal pieces are sweeter versus the regular lucky charms. I made this with very vanilla soy milk because I like my breakfast cereals sickeningly sweet... and it lived up to be everything I hoped for and more!
    TMI, but regular lucky charms makes my #2 normally green, so I’m curious what these will do! Rofl
    kdka3msd9y23.jpeg

Just picked this up for my sister last night I hate marshmallows so I will pick them all our cause I actually love lucky charms cereal sans marshmallow lol

Omg how can you hate marshmallows AND oreo cream? WHO are you :D

@josette06 I wish they made a most stuff with the cream from the carrot cake oreos because that cream is my favorite of all time. It is like eating cream cheese frosting out of the container.
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Sincerely,
    kdka3msd9y23.jpeg

I saw these last weekend and didn't get them. Lucky Charms and Fruity Pebbles are two of my favorite cereals. I'm definitely picking them up this weekend.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Sincerely,
    kdka3msd9y23.jpeg

I saw these last weekend and didn't get them. Lucky Charms and Fruity Pebbles are two of my favorite cereals. I'm definitely picking them up this weekend.

I had no clue it would taste so much like Fruity Pebbles, but it does! I was just thinking "Fruity" as in strawberry or something, but no, it's DEFINITELY fruity pebbles! First General Mills took Kellogg's Frosted Flakes and combined it with the Lucky Charms, now they took Post's Fruity Pebbles... I wonder what's next? xD
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
  • erjones11
    Options
    zdk1yg5vbdel.jpg
    o6fmhl71d4yz.jpg
  • erjones11
    Options
    36glbcrj1e2x.jpg
    8f9a8tdhxdjz.jpg
    23zxxt3oao8k.jpg
  • erjones11
    Options
    j6b8sbeguhzb.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Sincerely,
    kdka3msd9y23.jpeg

Omg how can you hate marshmallows AND oreo cream? WHO are you :D

@josette06 I wish they made a most stuff with the cream from the carrot cake oreos because that cream is my favorite of all time. It is like eating cream cheese frosting out of the container.

I went back to Giant to look for more packages of The Most Stuf & they were sold out. I'll have look at Walmart next week.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    I cant do it ive been bad all weekendhsnceg9h8wei.jpg
  • vnb_208
    Options
    josette06 wrote: »
    I found the most stuf oreos! They are amazing, so much cream. I know one of you doesn't like the cream (I think the same person who doesn't like marshmallows in cereal 😮), you would not like these. They are super sweet so I was only able to eat one. It didn't smoosh down through the sides for me when I bit into it.

Lol that would be me 😫 i asked my sister and bf I am not alone they also dont like DS oreos lol
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    Options

I got the fudge covered nutter butters tonight. they will be dessert once I figure out what my dinner is going to be.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    josette06 wrote: »

I got the fudge covered nutter butters tonight. they will be dessert once I figure out what my dinner is going to be.

Yesss! Can’t wait to hear how they are! I am dying to try but haven’t been able to get to target.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited January 2019
    Options
    freshy_pebbles_grande.jpg?v=1544609277

This stuff here is beyond amazing! Had the cashew butter on a Tumaros white wrap with some Giant store brand Fruity Pebbles like cereal! It smells & tastes like eating Fruity Pebbles crushed into cashew butter.

I have too many peanut butters/nut butters or I would buy this one to try.

Freshy_cream-pie-.jpg
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

This stuff here is beyond amazing! Had the cashew butter on a Tumaros white wrap with some Giant store brand Fruity Pebbles like cereal! It smells & tastes like eating Fruity Pebbles crushed into cashew butter.

Freshy_cream-pie-.jpg

:o I want both of these. There's no Giant stores near me though. This is probably a good thing. lol
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Freshy_cream-pie-.jpg

:o I want both of these. There's no Giant stores near me though. This is probably a good thing. lol

Sorry I meant the wraps and off brand cereal I bought at Giant. The spreads are from www.youfreshnaturals.com
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited January 2019
    Options
    tdnxe4bzapnz.png
    Hahahahaha I just saw your post in the other thread and it reminded me how badly I want to try these ! If they sold them anywhere near me I would have to buy them all.

Freshy_cream-pie-.jpg

Sorry I meant the wraps and off brand cereal I bought at Giant. The spreads are from www.youfreshnaturals.com
    2n1s9ohhmj14.png