New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    bu0swqmtf9sf.jpg

I am so glad I had looked at this thread after I got home from work (a few days ago), because it reminded me I had this soda in my car :D .

The Strawberry Guava Coke tastes amazing, but basically reminds me of the regular Cherry Coke.

I'll buy the Blueberry flavor next.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    bu0swqmtf9sf.jpg

I am so glad I had looked at this thread after I got home from work (a few days ago), because it reminded me I had this soda in my car.

The Strawberry Guava Coke tastes amazing, but basically reminds me of the regular Cherry Coke :D .

I can't find these anywhere yet :(
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    @Noreenmarie1234 which Tumaros wraps are your favorites? Any other wrap brands that are around the same calories & taste?

So far I really like the white wrap & the Honey Wheat. Giant has a few varieties. The only one I didn't care for so far was the Pumpernickel.

I usually buy the bigger ones (10inch) because I like to make big wraps. My favorites are (in this order) sourdough, pumpernickel, and rye. I am surprised you didnt' like the pumpernickel! I love that one, but pumpernickel is one of my favorite breads of all time, haha.

The everything bagel is good, but I've found it isn't made as well and I have had issues with the everything bagel falling apart if I try to stuff too much in it, lol. My trick is to wrap my wraps in tin foil and then peel down as I eat to keep them together if I buy the everything ones.

I haven't found any wraps for that low of calorie that are as good. I've used la tortilla (90-100 cal for the same size) and like the olive oil tomato basil, but they are a bit smaller (8inch) and not as soft as the sourdough. yesw1j2i65d2.png

If you like the smaller size, this brand is also really good (and soft). dw4vh2le6st3.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Hey all! Just curious what you all think of Lil Buff Cakes. Contemplating an order but I want to hear opinions on it. Is it moist? Favorite flavors?

I've tried every flavor they've released of the cake mixes (not the icing because it seems like a lot of unnecessary calories since I enjoy them as is). I definitely like their cocoa crave far more than the regular plain funfetti, but the original funfetti flavor is fun for mixing with different fruit purees if you want to get creative. The mix normally calls for one pouch of applesauce, but if you substitute it for any other fruit puree out there (I'll admit I went crazy in the baby food aisle looking at my pouch options) you can have quite a bit of fun! So far my favorite combination is the cake with Fuel For Fire's (found at Wegmans) Coffee fruit puree, topped with ground cinnamon mixed with granulated erythritol for a low calorie cinnamon-sugar crunch.

But as for seasonal flavors, my favorites are:
    1.) Caramel Apple
    2.) Blueberry
    3.) Ginger shred
    4.) Everything else

I have yet to find a flavor I don't like, but it's a little pricey if you do it as often as I was starting to, so I had to force myself to slow down haha! You can also add other things in them like instant coffee powders, m&ms, etc.
    New obsession = No Cow Energy Protein Bars. Normally I’m not a pea protein person AT ALL but I really enjoyed the flavor of this bar, and the texture!!!! I looked at the ingredients list and it has “coffee flour” on there... I had no clue that was a thing! It’s DELICIOUS! I can’t wait to try the other flavors!
    The salt isn’t overpowering and the chocolate is so rich!!!!
    nmgsj82icxwb.jpeg

Could I ask where you bought these?

Also, first time posting in this thread. I'm usually a lurker, and so I'm a bit slow to catch up on the posts here, but I really appreciate this thread and how everyone posts new things. When I see something interesting from this thread, I try to keep an eye out for it when I go to the store. I picked up the Valentine Day Oreos today because of this thread, and liked them! Thanks everyone!

Welcome to this thread!!!! :D<3
    I bought the No Cow Energy Bar at GNC! Although, I have seen it at the Vitamin Shoppe as someone else mentioned!

@hgycta a girl I follow on Instagram makes these cakes. On the site they also have cookies & frostings.

http://www.proteincakery.com/

Didn't you buy a few on black friday or am I thinking of someone else? Were they good any good? (protein cakery ones)
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    whitpauly wrote: »
    bu0swqmtf9sf.jpg

I am so glad I had looked at this thread after I got home from work (a few days ago), because it reminded me I had this soda in my car.

The Strawberry Guava Coke tastes amazing, but basically reminds me of the regular Cherry Coke :D .

Me either :( I'm on the hunt!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    whitpauly wrote: »
    bu0swqmtf9sf.jpg

Me either :( I'm on the hunt!

SAME :(
  • vnb_208
    Options

IF I COULD BAKE I WOULD BE THE ENTIRE SITE LOL

http://www.proteincakery.com/[/quote]

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Just curious what you all think of Lil Buff Cakes. Contemplating an order but I want to hear opinions on it. Is it moist? Favorite flavors?

I've tried every flavor they've released of the cake mixes (not the icing because it seems like a lot of unnecessary calories since I enjoy them as is). I definitely like their cocoa crave far more than the regular plain funfetti, but the original funfetti flavor is fun for mixing with different fruit purees if you want to get creative. The mix normally calls for one pouch of applesauce, but if you substitute it for any other fruit puree out there (I'll admit I went crazy in the baby food aisle looking at my pouch options) you can have quite a bit of fun! So far my favorite combination is the cake with Fuel For Fire's (found at Wegmans) Coffee fruit puree, topped with ground cinnamon mixed with granulated erythritol for a low calorie cinnamon-sugar crunch.

But as for seasonal flavors, my favorites are:
    1.) Caramel Apple
    2.) Blueberry
    3.) Ginger shred
    4.) Everything else

I have yet to find a flavor I don't like, but it's a little pricey if you do it as often as I was starting to, so I had to force myself to slow down haha! You can also add other things in them like instant coffee powders, m&ms, etc.
    New obsession = No Cow Energy Protein Bars. Normally I’m not a pea protein person AT ALL but I really enjoyed the flavor of this bar, and the texture!!!! I looked at the ingredients list and it has “coffee flour” on there... I had no clue that was a thing! It’s DELICIOUS! I can’t wait to try the other flavors!
    The salt isn’t overpowering and the chocolate is so rich!!!!
    nmgsj82icxwb.jpeg

Could I ask where you bought these?

Also, first time posting in this thread. I'm usually a lurker, and so I'm a bit slow to catch up on the posts here, but I really appreciate this thread and how everyone posts new things. When I see something interesting from this thread, I try to keep an eye out for it when I go to the store. I picked up the Valentine Day Oreos today because of this thread, and liked them! Thanks everyone!

Welcome to this thread!!!! :D<3
    I bought the No Cow Energy Bar at GNC! Although, I have seen it at the Vitamin Shoppe as someone else mentioned!

@hgycta a girl I follow on Instagram makes these cakes. On the site they also have cookies & frostings.

http://www.proteincakery.com/

Didn't you buy a few on black friday or am I thinking of someone else? Were they good any good? (protein cakery ones)

Yeah I bought a sampler pack with their marshmallow treat, their cake mix, frosting mix, and cookie mix. Unfortunately I couldn’t finish it, I had to throw it away it was AWFUL. Their website has some good recipes if you make your own stuff (I like the pillow cookies made with Quest protein powder), but their packaged mixes are WAY too heavy on the erythritol, it made me really nauseous and I normally have a high tolerance for that stuff! Very strong taste. No one in my family liked it :/ the marshmallow treat wasn’t as bad but it wasn’t exactly “good.” Lil Buff definitely has them beat!
  • vnb_208
    Options
    leezucm6dcxz.jpg
    Omg ive been in cookie dough heaven the last few weeks all these great new products
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited January 2019
    Options
    My FAVORITE clif bars are the clif mojo peanut butter pretzel and mountain mix and when I went to buy them on amazon I found these?! Looks like a new flavor!!!!

zg2pbd0tojnw.png

y1vywo1iy1r7.png

And these I have never seen either!

d0tfojo3yyw6.png
    ilc740a1othn.png

These bars are amazing so I will definitely give the savory flavors a try. They are the best sweet and salty bars I've had.

They have 50 percent off coupon on amazon so I went ahead and ordered the caramel chocolate.

Also this company needs to stomp making so many awesome flavors!! I want to try them all, lol. Heads up they have a giveaway on their instagram if you guys want to enter :blush:pdnde0scaoee.png
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    My FAVORITE clif bars are the clif mojo peanut butter pretzel and mountain mix and when I went to buy them on amazon I found these?! Looks like a new flavor!!!!

And these I have never seen either!

These bars are amazing so I will definitely give the savory flavors a try. They are the best sweet and salty bars I've had.

They have 50 percent off coupon on amazon so I went ahead and ordered the caramel chocolate.

Also this company needs to stomp making so many awesome flavors!! I want to try them all, lol. Heads up they have a giveaway on their instagram if you guys want to enter :blush:pdnde0scaoee.png

Ack I want that flavor!

I seem to like their cashew butter more than the almond.

Once I get rid of a few more containers I'll try the Oatmeal Cream Pie if it's still around & the Animal Crackers.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    New Talenti flavors coming out! Four organic varieties and one less sugar flavor.
    7rsppie0l3zo.jpg

I'm excited about these!
  • vnb_208
    Options
    pkmydaukbbvn.jpg

Pretty good!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    70w1f165r8ep.png
  • Noreenmarie1234