New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    mc3ntolgxxck.jpg

Omg....this actually sounds delicious
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Thanks, @hgycta :) I was eyeing the starter pack and a bag of Ginger Shred (as it's significantly marked down). That's a good idea about the purees!

@skelterhelter
    Blueberry and the Beast is AMAZING
    Ginger Shred
    Pump it up Spice
    Cocoa Crave

also there's a promo code "JESSFIT" that i always use and it isn't a one time use i think its like 10% off?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    For those that still can't find the new Snickers White bars try Rutters gas stations if you have one near you! I went in after getting gas & couldn't locate the bars near the front of the store. After leaving the restroom I found a displayer of the new Mars Snickers bars (White & The creamy versions near the back of the store). Definitely my new favorite candy bar! This bar for some reason tastes like the Reese's Whipps.

The Most Stuf Oreos really must have been limited or flew off the shelf as quick as the stores got them in. Checked Target, Giant, & Walmart & didn't see any packages.
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    For those that still can't find the new Snickers White bars try Rutters gas stations if you have one near you! I went in after getting gas & couldn't locate the bars near the front of the store. After leaving the restroom I found a displayer of the new Mars Snickers bars (White & The creamy versions near the back of the store). Definitely my new favorite candy bar! This bar for some reason tastes like the Reese's Whipps.

The Most Stuf Oreos really must have been limited or flew off the shelf as quick as the stores got them in. Checked Target, Giant, & Walmart & didn't see any packages.

I've been meaning to check Sheetz for the snickers bar.

My Walmart had the oreos in an aisle display and not with the regular cookies. Giant was sold out of them.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,852 Member
    Options
    Ordered the sample pack of lil buff cakes. Really hope I like it because cake is my favorite
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Ordered the sample pack of lil buff cakes. Really hope I like it because cake is my favorite

use pumpkin instead of applesauce - its so much better!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    00box4v2n1wh.jpeg
    Need !!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    00box4v2n1wh.jpeg
    Need !!

Soooooooooooooo that makes it 0 calories for the whole can, right? RIGHT????????
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    00box4v2n1wh.jpeg
    Need !!

I need that too!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    2hzmh513uq3p.jpg
    0g sugar
    10g protein
    80 cal
    Anyone give it try ?!
    Only downfall is $4 a bottle
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    2hzmh513uq3p.jpg
    0g sugar
    10g protein
    80 cal
    Anyone give it try ?!

I tried each flavor and I don’t like it :( it has a funky aftertaste in my opinion, and no matter how much I shake it the bottom is always left with clumpy protein chunks. Also, I’m not sure how else to describe it but it just feels dry, it’s not really all that creamy! >.<
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    2hzmh513uq3p.jpg
    0g sugar
    10g protein
    80 cal
    Anyone give it try ?!

I tried each flavor and I don’t like it :( it has a funky aftertaste in my opinion, and no matter how much I shake it the bottom is always left with clumpy protein chunks. Also, I’m not sure how else to describe it but it just feels dry, it’s not really all that creamy! >.<

Hmmm, I tried the vanilla and liked it well enough. Not enough to shell out another ~$3, but still enjoyable for a mid-afternoon snack.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    You guys. I've been fondly remembering this deliciousness for like 10 years, missing it so, and now it's back. I NEED this.

twix-new-flavor-today-main-181010-02_47442587c06b1f56730d59d29ed6a770.fit-760w.jpg
  • vnb_208
    Options
    You guys. I've been fondly remembering this deliciousness for like 10 years, missing it so, and now it's back. I NEED this.

twix-new-flavor-today-main-181010-02_47442587c06b1f56730d59d29ed6a770.fit-760w.jpg

I HAVE BEEN ON A CHOCOLATE KICK NEED!
  • vnb_208
    Options
    87d02j6pelq0.jpg

Not a new product and I'm not new to power crunch but this is the first time I has the pb fudge and omg it reminds me of Little Debbie nutty bars ! I'm going back for a box
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited February 2019
    Options
    87d02j6pelq0.jpg

Not a new product and I'm not new to power crunch but this is the first time I has the pb fudge and omg it reminds me of Little Debbie nutty bars ! I'm going back for a box

I love the power crunch! That flavor is my favorite too! Love the cookies and cream one too.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    87d02j6pelq0.jpg

I love the power crunch! That flavor is my favorite too! Love the cookies and cream one too.

Cookies & Cream is #1 and this is coming close
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    87d02j6pelq0.jpg

I *really* need to try the cookies and cream. My favorite is actually the plain, ole vanilla creme. :)