Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• vegmebuffvegmebuff Posts: 31,391Member Member Posts: 31,391Member Member
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Used this for the first time last night for dinner. Wow!!!! Very very good and the volume you get for 56g serving would be enought for two normal ppl, or one of me :)
    That's good to know about what to expect in ending up with 56 g. (56 g of Nupasta isn't very much...mind you, that's only 7 calories!)

Did you see in store or get from Amazon?
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 3,565Member Member Posts: 3,565Member Member
    Used this for the first time last night for dinner. Wow!!!! Very very good and the volume you get for 56g serving would be enought for two normal ppl, or one of me :)

c53ba19c88cc8ca587e42c1c64692d26_250x250.jpg
    How do they compare to the thinslim 60 cal serving noodles (if you’ve tried those too )?
  • hgyctahgycta Posts: 2,615Member Member Posts: 2,615Member Member
    mg07030 wrote: »
    7vqko1svvcmp.jpeg

😮 Hmm anyone try this?

I want to! Didn’t even know it was a thing. Quick search shows it’s international. A few stores around me carry international section so Im going to see if they had next time.

@hgycta I saw that at trader jo! My boyfriend said he wants me to get it for him and make breakfast sandwiches with it. (Hoping it gives the taste of a McGriddle)

The closest Trader Joe’s to me is about 40 minutes away so please let me know as soon as you try them if you buy them!!! o: <333
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Posts: 332Member Member Posts: 332Member Member
  • crazyravrcrazyravr Posts: 5,360Member Member Posts: 5,360Member Member
    vegmebuff wrote: »
    That's good to know about what to expect in ending up with 56 g. (56 g of Nupasta isn't very much...mind you, that's only 7 calories!)

I get all this weird low carb / low calorie stuff from here. https://thelowcarbgrocery.com/ I think they have a store front in Vancouver as well.

How do they compare to the thinslim 60 cal serving noodles (if you’ve tried those too )?

Nope. Not willing to spend that money. But these are really like real fettucini I had just last week.
    edited January 9
  • vegmebuffvegmebuff Posts: 31,391Member Member Posts: 31,391Member Member

I get all this weird low carb / low calorie stuff from here. https://thelowcarbgrocery.com/ I think they have a store front in Vancouver as well.

Nope. Not willing to spend that money. But these are really like real fettucini I had just last week.

Thank you...I've book marked the site...Amazon ca doesn't have it anyways. They (Lowcarbgrocery) seem to have a quite a few interesting items. Not expensive either.
    :)
    Tried the new Post Hostess Honey Buns cereal... my dad loved it and said it was very sweet, but I’m not crazy about it because I don’t think it is all that sweet! Very mild compared to Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Cute concept, but I would’ve liked it to be more cinnamon-y and sweet. Won’t get again. That Pop Tarts brown sugar cereal though... for the millionth time... was AMAZING and a third box will be replacing this as soon as I’m out!
    EDIT: the only really good thing about this cereal is it doesn’t get soggy as fast as Cinnamon Toast Crunch does due to its shape. So for those who hate soggy cereal (I personally don’t mind it), that might be a make it or break it factor.
    xggzo4od05ho.jpeg
    edited January 9
  • rhaiinrhaiin Posts: 501Member Member Posts: 501Member Member
    BethAnnieT wrote: »
    rhaiin wrote: »
    overwatch-lucio-oh-s-cereal-is-real-and-coming-soon.jpg

I'm a big Overwatch fan, so I really need this.

OH MY GAH this is real?? I have to get it! Plus I play Lucio a ton! Where did you get it?

I haven't got them yet. I'm going to start my hunt with Target and Walmart. Usually Target gets these sorts of novelty foods. I play Lucio a lot too. I'm a support main.
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Posts: 332Member Member Posts: 332Member Member
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 3,565Member Member Posts: 3,565Member Member
    q4mxn02q97fd.jpeg
    vgmdnmnefvql.jpeg
    815pbiuipn6n.jpeg
    7vkhzfdfpo2t.jpeg
    8c8t4lrtuln8.jpeg

Silk has competition lol.

These were good. Never had them before,. Kind of tasted faintly like a sweet pea, but not too strong of a flavor. Whole bag was only 390 calories, so the serving size is pretty big.
    edited January 10
  • erjones11erjones11 Posts: 141Member Member Posts: 141Member Member
    They have a few different flavor. I have been working on the Wasabi flavor for a few days with my lunch. Pretty good actually!
    Silk has competition lol.  These were good. Never had them before,. Kind of tasted faintly like a sweet pea, but not too strong of a flavor. Whole bag was only 390 calories, so the serving size is pretty big.

• vnb_208vnb_208 Posts: 1,109Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,109Member, Premium Member
    those peas are amazing i love the wasabi, the ranch and theres on more i cant think of lol
  • trisH_7183trisH_7183 Posts: 1,411Member Member Posts: 1,411Member Member
    Sallyw2004 wrote: »
    uegy1tt99arc.jpeg
    ph9p43yg2pav.jpeg
    These are fantastic! They are individually wrapped so they stay fresh and soft and are perfectly portioned.

Figs are my happy fruit! I love them so!

Omg...these wouldn't last too long in my cupboard I'm thinking....two of my favorite things! they look/sound so yummo![/quote]

Where did you find these figs & nuts pack?
  • missperfectpitchmissperfectpitch Posts: 148Member Member Posts: 148Member Member
    @Noreenmarie1234 I love those pea crisps as well. Calbee also makes habanero flavored black bean crisps, which are my favorite. The mango chili lime flavor is pretty good too.
    This was in there too, for all those who didn’t know portable cereal cups were a thing! I’ll be ordering one ASAP! @Noreenmarie1234 if you wanted one message me your address and I’ll have one shipped to you! ^-^
    hi9dvs2zbdlw.jpeg