New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    t7s0svjdlcd2.jpg
    Idk if their new but its new to me... I'm a fan of the tuna packs so I'm will be grabbing some and storing them in my purse and office

People at my work love these flavored tuna packs. I tried a ranch one and hated it. Flavored tuna is just bizarre to me.

ETA: Just noticed this was chicken ones. haha

I thought they were tuna too until I saw your post, lol. I LOVE chicken so I would try these.
    neldabg wrote: »
    t7s0svjdlcd2.jpg
    Idk if their new but its new to me... I'm a fan of the tuna packs so I'm will be grabbing some and storing them in my purse and office

There were a lot of promotions when they first came out, and I too am a fan of the Starkist tuna packs, so I tried the chicken salad and lemon pepper flavors. They weren't bad, but not great either. The chicken salad pouches seemed under-filled and had a poor mayo vs chicken ratio. I was convinced that the makers deliberately decided to skimp on the chicken, doubled the amount of mayo, and hoped nobody would notice. The tuna salad pouches are much better imo. In the end, after comparing the protein content between the chicken pouches I tried and my tuna packets, I stuck with the original tuna flavors.

Darn, I HATE mayo, so probably wouldn't like them that much then. I wonder if the soy ginger one has less mayo?
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    t7s0svjdlcd2.jpg

People at my work love these flavored tuna packs. I tried a ranch one and hated it. Flavored tuna is just bizarre to me.

ETA: Just noticed this was chicken ones. haha

I thought they were tuna too until I saw your post, lol. I LOVE chicken so I would try these.
    t7s0svjdlcd2.jpg

There were a lot of promotions when they first came out, and I too am a fan of the Starkist tuna packs, so I tried the chicken salad and lemon pepper flavors. They weren't bad, but not great either. The chicken salad pouches seemed under-filled and had a poor mayo vs chicken ratio. I was convinced that the makers deliberately decided to skimp on the chicken, doubled the amount of mayo, and hoped nobody would notice. The tuna salad pouches are much better imo. In the end, after comparing the protein content between the chicken pouches I tried and my tuna packets, I stuck with the original tuna flavors.

Darn, I HATE mayo, so probably wouldn't like them that much then. I wonder if the soy ginger one has less mayo?

I'm not using my own money to give their chicken pouches another chance, but maybe, hopefully, they've been working to improve their products since I tried them last year? If so, you might have a better experience. I didn't bother trying the ginger soy because of my disappointment with the two I tried, so I'd be interested to see what you and others think of it.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    11907_Nimg.png

As far as frozen meals go, this is so good. You can actually taste the vegetables in the sauce. I think I'd even buy those meatless meatballs by themselves if they'd sell them.

I love this one. The "meatballs" are amazing.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    t7s0svjdlcd2.jpg

I 100% agree with you!!!! I’d also like to add that out of all the tuna creations pouches, my favorite is the Bold one with rice & beans!!! It also comes with a foldable plastic spork making it a lot easier to eat on the go!
    I've tried to get into the flavored tuna packets but I just can't. I'm pretty picky with tuna. However, I REALLY liked the Infusions cups they had in the Sundried Tomato flavor -- I was able to eat that right out of the container, no bread or anything. But now I can't find it in stores! It was a freebie at Shop Rite at one point, but now they no longer carry it :( Speaking of stores getting rid of things I love: Shop Rite stopped carrying Enlightened Marshmallow Peanut Butter! So bummed as it's one of my favorite flavors.

There’s two Shoprites near me that still sell that flavor!!! I drove to one other one tonight and didn’t see it so I drove back to the place I normally go to. Needless to say, they had it and now I am a happy owner of 3 delicious marshmallow peanut butter Enlightened pints (as well as a happy advocate who convinced someone there on the fence about the brand to try it since they’re on sale this week 3 for $7.47)!!!
    That being said, I have had ZERO luck finding the chocolate peanut butter pint there recently... no shoprites have it!!!! That one I liked even more so I’m SUPER disappointed. They have a bunch of peanut butter chocolate chip, but that one isn’t nearly as good as the chocolate peanut butter...
    EDIT: They also don’t seem to have the red velvet anymore :(:(
  • tiredmommy17
    tiredmommy17 Posts: 46 Member
    Options

I bought a couple of them. Target puts them on sale for a buck pretty often. The lemon one is super lemony FYI.
    t7s0svjdlcd2.jpg

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    @Noreenmarie1234 so far I’ve gone through half a bag of those cereal marshmallows! Not on cereal, either xD as soon as I get chocolate Frosted Flakes again I’m adding these to it, but I’ve been hooked on adding it to ice cream and oatmeal (and by the handful on its own)!!!! Why don’t they sell this stuff in stores!?
    1gucjut7t9wm.jpeg
    drlh95i2a0uu.jpeg

You can buy those marshmallows on Amazon. I've also seen them in Trader Joes and once even at Big Lots. The ones at Big Lots were stale though.
  • bvifun
    bvifun Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    So tasty. And dairy free. my6mensryd65.png
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    bvifun wrote: »

That looks incredible! I love that line of ice cream.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    bvifun wrote: »

Need!
  • vnb_208
    Options
    1wj51uqrq49x.jpg

Veggie egg white, cheese, turkey sausage on a multigrain sandwich with rolled oats.
    Nutrition :
    At 370 calories, the Power Breakfast Sandwich has 20 grams of whole grains, 24 grams of protein, and has no artificial flavors or dyes and no hiigh fructose corn syrup.the sodium is crazyy I think over 1000

its good but not AMAZING
  • vnb_208
    Options
    bk2dzj2l2u7z.jpg