New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I just used Lily Dark Chocolate Chips for my edible cookie dough! Cut down the calories and tasted delicious!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    t8fkd3o6sv1j.jpeg

I’m a little salty that all the seasonal flavors will be permanent except for the one I really care about... gingerbread house :’( </3

I know right?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Also This is random but enter to win a year supply of sour patch kids lol https://mondelez.promo.eprize.com/spk7eleven/

How cool would that be haha

It wouldn't be if it were the cereal lol!
  • anmille8
    anmille8 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    It’s like they can read my mind
  • JenniferOBX14
    JenniferOBX14 Posts: 62 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
  • anmille8
    anmille8 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    xnftu7up41se.jpg
    This one too!
    I’ll take one of each
  • JenniferOBX14
    Options
    a410501gjhxh.jpeg

Tried the strawberry cheesecake. Not much of a cheesecake flavor. More of a strawberry crunch, I would call it.
  • budonyan
    budonyan Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm looking at reaaallly expensive tea lately (tea reaaally helps with low carbing) but geeze it's so expensive.
    Tea drinking is the worst hobby ever, it's expensive, comes in tiny portions and makes you come back for more. It's like smoking, but, yea know, with less cancer and stuff
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options

So disappointed with the strawberry cheesecake however the coconut snowball was amazing like an almond joy
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Went to Target and saw what I THINK are some new stuff!
    The only thing I ended up getting out of these were the Dunkin’ Donuts coffees because each can was only 80 calories with 127-134 mg of caffeine in each, which is pretty good!!! Hoping to try it sometime next week when I start my college classes again!! They were $5 for two so not the most affordable fix, but if it’s yummy it’ll be worth the splurge!
    g6jc274pm9ln.jpeg
    mvcfinpcsveq.jpeg
    jjsbhua17dpb.jpeg
    lert4cf4pn93.jpeg
    p2i4591ddxz5.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    d4zbxswasaz7.png

Anyone tried? These are from the good greens brand FYI
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    d4zbxswasaz7.png

Anyone tried? These are from the good greens brand FYI

No, but was wondering the same thing when they caught my eye the other day. Wonder if they are any good.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    The only thing I ended up getting out of these were the Dunkin’ Donuts coffees because each can was only 80 calories with 127-134 mg of caffeine in each, which is pretty good!!! Hoping to try it sometime next week when I start my college classes again!! They were $5 for two so not the most affordable fix, but if it’s yummy it’ll be worth the splurge!
    g6jc274pm9ln.jpeg
    mvcfinpcsveq.jpeg
    jjsbhua17dpb.jpeg
    lert4cf4pn93.jpeg
    p2i4591ddxz5.jpeg

Omg I need to get my hands on these dairy free pints!
  • JenniferOBX14
    Options
    g6jc274pm9ln.jpeg
    mvcfinpcsveq.jpeg
    jjsbhua17dpb.jpeg
    lert4cf4pn93.jpeg
    p2i4591ddxz5.jpeg

Now I want to go to Target. 😅

• busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    11907_Nimg.png

As far as frozen meals go, this is so good. You can actually taste the vegetables in the sauce. I think I'd even buy those meatless meatballs by themselves if they'd sell them.

I picked a couple of these up today after you and another poster said they were good and wow they are super yummy! Absolutely loved the "meatballs".

My other 2 favorite frozen meals: (I don't eat a lot of meat so these are meatless)
    v9rvchf3rzw4.jpg
    4h9v5scdkiuc.jpg

• texascarrot820
    texascarrot820 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Two Good yogurts are amazing and high in protein!!!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    d72x72whume2.jpeg
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    d72x72whume2.jpeg

Anything coffee and I’m in!!!! Do you know when/where these will be available???

Also, the dollar tree had an off-brand dippin dots ice cream, so when I saw they had a cotton candy flavor I got excited and had to get it. 160 calories so not bad at all, but the aftertaste is a little weird and artificial... definitely not as good as the real deal! But at least it’s actually cotton candy flavored and not bubble gum, so I can’t complain! Especially for only a dollar! They also had a cookies & cream flavor I might return for
    uqywile99sxy.jpeg

• josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Not necessarily a new food, but Giant here put these robots in their stores called Marty, and I almost had a heart attack when I turned into an aisle and almost ran into it.

I have been searching for those most stuf oreos and everywhere is sold out. ☹

Maybe Marty should let them know they're out of them...