Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjellykellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 8,838Member Member Posts: 8,838Member Member
    These look good, never tried this brand. Anyone ever seen? q8k5iohn8t35.png

Those bars look amazing!
  • IdontcareyoupickIdontcareyoupick Posts: 691Member Member Posts: 691Member Member
    The dark chocolate oreos were delicious.......ate 2 rows
  • glassyoglassyo Posts: 3,154Member Member Posts: 3,154Member Member
    Soooooo people who have tried the donettes and pop tarts cereals. 150 calories is a little spendy on cereal for me so how are the serving sizes? Would 2/3rds still be respectable?
  • kellyjellybellyjellykellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 8,838Member Member Posts: 8,838Member Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    Soooooo people who have tried the donettes and pop tarts cereals. 150 calories is a little spendy on cereal for me so how are the serving sizes? Would 2/3rds still be respectable?

The serving size on the Donettes is 33 grams. The cereal is a bit thicker than Frosted Cheerios by look & also taste wise.
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 3,565Member Member Posts: 3,565Member Member
    Free kind bar if anyone wants. You can just send to yourself lol or get someone to send to you. It’s kind of fun to send to family and friends though 😊 fma91awtq2pw.jpeg
    https://www.howkindofyou.com/
  • admaarieadmaarie Posts: 1,529Member Member Posts: 1,529Member Member
    bqyw13kfljhl.jpeg

I’m so late on this but the Hershey’s gold peanut & pretzels chocolate is so good. It’s probably my favourite Hershey’s chocolate and that says a lot considering cookies n cream was always my go to!

The serving size on the Donettes is 33 grams. The cereal is a bit thicker than Frosted Cheerios by look & also taste wise.

Hmmmmmm, I can finally get the single boxes of the cereals I want shipped from walmart (they started this whole have to buy in multiples thing for shipping) so I'll probably do it anyway. I'm also getting the honey buns cereal and planned on the two new frosted flakes flavors (I go through cereal fast) but they didn't get the best reviews and I'd still have to buy 2 boxes at one time each.
  • skelterhelterskelterhelter Posts: 331Member Member Posts: 331Member Member
    Ah, that Marshmallow Peanut Butter is one of my favorites and I can't find it anymore *weeps*
    hgycta wrote: »

150 calories worth of the pop tarts cereal (either flavor, they’re the save calories per serving) is 41 grams. I think you get plenty for this, especially if you eat it as a dry snack like I do, because you can make it last forever just about by sucking on one piece at a time until the frosting melts off on your tongue! This is what 40.6 grams measured out looks like:
    zma52sdom0y1.png
    ia6ah835vlvo.jpeg
    6rwep9kg323j.jpeg

Also, I know we already reviewed Enlightened’s marshmallow peanut butter pint, but it reminded me of something that I couldn’t put my finger on until now: it tastes JUST like the white chocolate Reese’s cups!!!! IDENTICAL.
    3d8aaiil3nvb.jpeg

Nice presentation! :) I'll bite the bullet and get 'em all. But now it's supposed to rain most of next week so...ugh!

Ooooh and I wanted to try the marshmallow peanut butter enlightened but it's been so elusive.
  • vnb_208vnb_208 Posts: 1,109Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,109Member, Premium Member
    I like the smart sweet gummies but there way too expensive and they make me constipated. Anyone else ?
  • Sp1tfireSp1tfire Posts: 1,119Member Member Posts: 1,119Member Member
    Heads up for those who shop on Amazon, there’s a deal of the day offer on Quest and there’s some really good prices!!!!
    That being said, I went on there to buy more Smart Sweets gummies which I’ve only recently begun eating, does anyone know if these ever go on sale!?
    v6r236b4y0dk.png
    4w8m3l292h9a.png

Ughh its so hard to turn down the deal on the cinnamon quest protein powder but I don't know if i'll like it. Darn this sensitive stomach! Edit: I bought it. Couldn't turn that down. If i don't like it i'm sure my fiance will finish it off :D
    edited January 13
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 3,565Member Member Posts: 3,565Member Member
    Sp1tfire wrote: »
    Heads up for those who shop on Amazon, there’s a deal of the day offer on Quest and there’s some really good prices!!!!
    That being said, I went on there to buy more Smart Sweets gummies which I’ve only recently begun eating, does anyone know if these ever go on sale!?
    v6r236b4y0dk.png
    4w8m3l292h9a.png

Ughh its so hard to turn down the deal on the cinnamon quest protein powder but I don't know if i'll like it. Darn this sensitive stomach!

WOW that is an awesome deal on quest bars thanks for the heads up!!!!! Cheapest I've seen! I haven't been eating them lately....but at that price it is too hard to pass up!! :D

Saw the double stuff oreos today at the store and was SOOO tempted to buy them, but I am not such a fan of the regular cream that I would want a whole box unless they are really that awesome. I bought more of the carrot cake instead, lol. Those are my favorite oreos ever I think.

Can't wait to see who tries the super stuffed first. Still cannot find the poptarts or powdered donut cereal though :( .
    edited January 13