New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• shira324
    shira324 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    busyPK wrote: »

My other 2 favorite frozen meals: (I don't eat a lot of meat so these are meatless)
    v9rvchf3rzw4.jpg
    4h9v5scdkiuc.jpg

Yes! The Evol Ginger Udon Noodle meal is my absolute favorite. Followed closely by their teriyaki chicken burrito (which I've only ever seen at Target.)

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    shira324 wrote: »
    busyPK wrote: »

My other 2 favorite frozen meals: (I don't eat a lot of meat so these are meatless)
    v9rvchf3rzw4.jpg
    4h9v5scdkiuc.jpg

Yes! The Evol Ginger Udon Noodle meal is my absolute favorite. Followed closely by their teriyaki chicken burrito (which I've only ever seen at Target.)
    i've always wanted to try the EVOL specifically these two but there very pricey here

• rohhse
    rohhse Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love Chobani Flipz! I know this isn't really a new product, but I tried Siggi's for the first time yesterday. I'm used to stuff like Chobani, Yoplait, etc, so it was very sour for me. But I liked the texture, and maybe I can get used to it. My friend loves it, maybe it's an acquired taste. I also added granola and that helped a little.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Found these at NaturTyme last night on sale for $1.69 and and they are soooo good.

large_e7e3f370-06d3-4910-8f9e-7dfa4eb6f5c5.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Has anyone tried this? crco4msks0xm.jpeg
    How was it? I found the hostess cereals but at 4 per box I couldn’t justify buying when my favorite snickerdoodle kookie cereal was on clearance 1.50 a box 😂. I hope they go on sale!
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    99tqmem16yw6.jpg

Has this been posted yet? Because I just tried it and it is amazing.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    New obsession = No Cow Energy Protein Bars. Normally I’m not a pea protein person AT ALL but I really enjoyed the flavor of this bar, and the texture!!!! I looked at the ingredients list and it has “coffee flour” on there... I had no clue that was a thing! It’s DELICIOUS! I can’t wait to try the other flavors!
    The salt isn’t overpowering and the chocolate is so rich!!!!
    nmgsj82icxwb.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited January 2019
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    New obsession = No Cow Energy Protein Bars. Normally I’m not a pea protein person AT ALL but I really enjoyed the flavor of this bar, and the texture!!!! I looked at the ingredients list and it has “coffee flour” on there... I had no clue that was a thing! It’s DELICIOUS! I can’t wait to try the other flavors!
    nmgsj82icxwb.jpeg

Wow, I HATE the regular no cow bars so it is really interesting you enjoyed the new ones! I didn't even think of trying them because I could only take 1 bite out of the regular bars, gagged, and had to throw the rest out. (That is very rare for me, I usually will finish it unless it is really bad, haha) I could not get over the texture and aftertaste. It was a few years ago though, so maybe they have gotten better.

Now I am curious to try the new ones though, thanks for reviewing! Did you feel any "boost" from the caffeine?
  • fitnesskr
    fitnesskr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    rohhse wrote: »
    I love Chobani Flipz! I know this isn't really a new product, but I tried Siggi's for the first time yesterday. I'm used to stuff like Chobani, Yoplait, etc, so it was very sour for me. But I liked the texture, and maybe I can get used to it. My friend loves it, maybe it's an acquired taste. I also added granola and that helped a little.

Chobani has a new line of "less sugar" - my store carries strawberry, blueberry, madagascar vanilla, and gili cherry. I've had and loved the cherry and blueberry, but haven't had the other two to comment. Might be a good way to help you to transition from the Chobani flips & crazy sweet Yoplait. (If you want to! Keep eating what you like, obviously!)

Gili Cherry has 110 cals per container, I think blueberry is 120.

n6pqblihqqjq.jpg

• vnb_208
    Options
    99tqmem16yw6.jpg

Good for me not amazing
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    nmgsj82icxwb.jpeg

Wow, I HATE the regular no cow bars so it is really interesting you enjoyed the new ones! I didn't even think of trying them because I could only take 1 bite out of the regular bars, gagged, and had to throw the rest out. (That is very rare for me, I usually will finish it unless it is really bad, haha) I could not get over the texture and aftertaste. It was a few years ago though, so maybe they have gotten better.

Now I am curious to try the new ones though, thanks for reviewing! Did you feel any "boost" from the caffeine?

Not really, it only had like 45 mg of caffeine if I remember correctly... if it made a difference I didn’t notice! But it was a lot better than their regular bars in my opinion, way better texture! Definitely worth trying!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,616 Member
    Options
    99tqmem16yw6.jpg

Oh man, I did and I was pretty underwhelmed. I could barely taste the mini reeses pieces.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Has anyone ever had these bars and can say if they are any good? I saw them in the store today and never knew they had all these other flavors which all sound awesome. I only knew they made chicken jersey and primal bars. I always like trying non dairy bars because as much as I love whey based bars, they don’t seem to love me anymore lol. qzxiy4l9g9e7.jpeg
    p1971d7k1ohf.jpeg

• vnb_208
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    99tqmem16yw6.jpg

Oh man, I did and I was pretty underwhelmed. I could barely taste the mini reeses pieces.

EXACTLY* didnt taste any pb
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited January 2019
    Options
    These were soooo good! Amazing bacon flavor. I was really impressed. It was like eating super crispy delicious bacon, wf9gqca5f8mp.jpeg

Spicy chicken chips were also really good! They are almost like a seasoned salt and vinegar chip. The brits really know how to make good chips. I don’t know why they say the bacon are a “cereal snack” because they are chips.

scx7szury9dg.jpeg
    The fruit gums were terrible though, they were hard as rock.

Loveddd the Cadbury crunchies! It is basically like sponge candy. 9syemta3waoz.jpeg
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    rohhse wrote: »

I love the texture of Siggis! So thick and creamy. I actually just tried the Lower Sugar Banana and Cinnamon one and loved the flavor. But, yes, pretty sour. It's grown on me, though.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    bu0swqmtf9sf.jpg
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    bu0swqmtf9sf.jpg

Omg!! I love the other flavors and those sound amazing!!
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    99tqmem16yw6.jpg

The Nutrageous bars with the mini Reese’s pieces are delicious...

246-00352-reese_s-outrageous-peanut-butter-chocolate-candy-bar-1.48oz.jpg