New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Were these discussed? Salted Caramel Power Crunch bar. Like a wafer cookie. The first bite was AMAZING! Sweet and salty and crispy.

Toward the end, the artificial sweeteners were a little overwhelming, but I would definitely eat it again.

I have a Peanut Butter Fudge for today.

hv7hcgf5dwyt.jpg
    oe0d4fkaea98.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Sheila-Gs-Thindulgent-Dark-Chocolate-Bark-Peppermint.jpg?resize=472%2C600&ssl=1

This looks good!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    crazyravr wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »

fitw119512uz.jpeg
    7kob22uxciu8.jpeg

I just died a little on the inside from jealousy.

You know, I think you're more the 'less of the good stuff' kind of guy anyway. I can't eat Halo Top anymore, just can't get past the weird feeling I get in my mouth.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,813 Member

This looks good!

Where did you find those?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member

This looks good!

Where did you find those?

I saw them at wegmans
  • Noreenmarie1234

fitw119512uz.jpeg
    7kob22uxciu8.jpeg

OMG at your stash LOL
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member

fitw119512uz.jpeg
    7kob22uxciu8.jpeg

OMG at your stash LOL

I just went and got 8 more pints today from a different Shoprite since my other stores were limited and I was out of the area this morning XD I picked up more green tea mochi which apparently I liked after all, but I'm really frustrated because all of a sudden I can't find the chocolate banana or the caramel macchiato flavors ANYWHERE! Didn't see the gingerbread, either. There is not one store near me that sells gingerbread. I either checked or called every place that sells Halo Top. It's a bad addiction and I want to be happy that I shouldn't run out now, but I'm frustrated about these flavors I can't get!
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    I finally found the Chocolate Covered Banana Halo Top while in Ohio this weekend. It was a flavor I didn't anticipate liking but I actually liked it a lot. It reminded me of banana flavored taffy.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited November 2017

fitw119512uz.jpeg
    7kob22uxciu8.jpeg

OMG at your stash LOL

I just went and got 8 more pints today from a different Shoprite since my other stores were limited and I was out of the area this morning XD I picked up more green tea mochi which apparently I liked after all, but I'm really frustrated because all of a sudden I can't find the chocolate banana or the caramel macchiato flavors ANYWHERE! Didn't see the gingerbread, either. There is not one store near me that sells gingerbread. I either checked or called every place that sells Halo Top. It's a bad addiction and I want to be happy that I shouldn't run out now, but I'm frustrated about these flavors I can't get!

Nice stash of ice cream!

The most I ever had at one time was my 27 pints of Ben & Jerry's Confetti Cake (found at Grocery Outlet for $1.99 a pint). I have about 10-12 left.

Working at Walmart we get a 25% discount for working Dark Thursday/Black Friday (we usually get a 10% discount year round) & I'm debating on going back to the store I don't normally shop at to stock up on some new Halo Top flavors. I'm thinking the only store that will get the Gingerbread around my area will be Giant since they were the only one to get Pumpkin Pie. I also want to get the new Blue Bunny Cookie Butter ice cream if they have it.

I definitely am also picking up more of the Sam's Choice Burrito Bowls, because for the price it's definitely cheaper than Chipotle.

Does anyone know if Dannon's Gingerbread flavor came back this year? That was one of my favorite seasonal yogurts. I have a few coupons stocked up to get some of the new Yoplait Oui flavors.
  • hgycta
    edited November 2017

fitw119512uz.jpeg
    7kob22uxciu8.jpeg

OMG at your stash LOL

Nice stash of ice cream!

The most I ever had at one time was my 27 pints of Ben & Jerry's Confetti Cake (found at Grocery Outlet for $1.99 a pint). I have about 10-12 left.

Working at Walmart we get a 25% discount for working Dark Thursday/Black Friday (we usually get a 10% discount year round) & I'm debating on going back to the store I don't normally shop at to stock up on some new Halo Top flavors. I'm thinking the only store that will get the Gingerbread around my area will be Giant since they were the only one to get Pumpkin Pie. I also want to get the new Blue Bunny Cookie Butter ice cream if they have it.

I definitely am also picking up more of the Sam's Choice Burrito Bowls, because for the price it's definitely cheaper than Chipotle.

Does anyone know if Dannon's Gingerbread flavor came back this year? That was one of my favorite seasonal yogurts. I have a few coupons stocked up to get some of the new Yoplait Oui flavors.

DANNON HAS A GINGERBREAD YOGURT? Is it in their light & fit greek yogurt line? If it is, I haven't seen it anywhere yet.... but that sounds delicious! I assumed Giant would sell the Gingerbread Halo Top since they were the only one to get the Pumpkin Pie but I called and it's not there .-. Wegmans said they were supposed to get a delivery but it's late so I'll have to keep checking each week there haha I absolutely need to know how it is! The Blue Bunny Cookie Butter ice cream got great reviews so far from what I've seen but I don't trust myself with it, it's way too big of a container, there's too much damage that could be done!

Speaking of damage, I could easily consume an entire week’s worth of calories on these new chocolate granola cups o///o
    g07ievfem9ky.jpeg

I found it at Shoprite, along with these (on sale for $0.25 each which is better than Target had them for)! I like Cadbury eggs more since they’re sweeter and I am a heathen for sweets, but the creme was spot on!
    qyq3n5011xs3.jpeg
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
    ff5iqm13kkve.png

I love this stuff.
  • hgycta

fitw119512uz.jpeg
    7kob22uxciu8.jpeg

OMG at your stash LOL

I know you're wondering why we called you here. I've been elected to talk to you about the Halo Top.

je9lzpzh1jcr.png

If I could give it up my bank account would be so much better off XD
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member

fitw119512uz.jpeg
    7kob22uxciu8.jpeg

OMG at your stash LOL

Found the chocolate banana, pumpkin, candy bar & caramel macchiato at my local walmart they are $3.88 pint , how much are you paying per pint! your stash is better than mine I keep 4 at time
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited November 2017
    I just got them for $3.88 a pint & saw shop rite has the halo top 5/$10! this Friday & Saturday !

• iamthemotherofdogs
    What is the consistency like? Is it the same as ice cream? More light? Icy? I'm pretty picky.
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    Based on the review posted in here, I tried the Caulipower pizza crust last night.

I just bought the plain crust and used my own toppings.

I was very impressed with it.

I did remember to take the cardboard out :) and the bottom came out crispy and the crust doesn't taste like cauliflower at all. For a gluten free crust, it's also pretty decent. I have to eat gluten free because I have celiac disease. I was also pleasantly surprised to find that there are 2 crusts in the box.

I should have realized that reading the servings per package, but I'm in a haze of morning brain fog when I'm in the grocery store, I'm afraid

What brand?

Caulipower.

Caulipower-Pizza-Crust.jpg

Thx!

I really want to try this!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Delicious. Even better than HD Caramel Cone.

But unfortunately, completely out of stock within at least 25 mile radius of Boston.

:'(

pack_seasaltcarameltruffle_v1.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2017

fitw119512uz.jpeg
    7kob22uxciu8.jpeg

OMG at your stash LOL

Nice stash of ice cream!

DANNON HAS A GINGERBREAD YOGURT? Is it in their light & fit greek yogurt line? If it is, I haven't seen it anywhere yet.... but that sounds delicious! I assumed Giant would sell the Gingerbread Halo Top since they were the only one to get the Pumpkin Pie but I called and it's not there .-. Wegmans said they were supposed to get a delivery but it's late so I'll have to keep checking each week there haha I absolutely need to know how it is! The Blue Bunny Cookie Butter ice cream got great reviews so far from what I've seen but I don't trust myself with it, it's way too big of a container, there's too much damage that could be done!

Speaking of damage, I could easily consume an entire week’s worth of calories on these new chocolate granola cups o///o
    g07ievfem9ky.jpeg

I found it at Shoprite, along with these (on sale for $0.25 each which is better than Target had them for)! I like Cadbury eggs more since they’re sweeter and I am a heathen for sweets, but the creme was spot on!
    qyq3n5011xs3.jpeg

They have coupon https://www.naturevalley.com/coupons/ that doubles for 1 off any nature valley products too ;)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2017
    4oouyjwx9p3q.jpeg
    zm7jr9693di5.jpg
    iwzzjl3yu50y.jpg

Not as good as the cinnamon raisin one. Not sweet enough and surprisingly less peanut flavor then the cinnamon one. Wouldn’t buy again for 360 a cookie too small. The texture is nothing like a cookie. If you have ever had those raw rev peanut butter glo bars that is what the texture is like. I much prefer the oatmeal raisin, but it could of been because I ate this one cold. There were a lot of chocolate chips which I bet would of melted and made it more delicious if I heated it up.