New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I was so excited to try the new Russell Stover churro Easter egg chocolate I open it up with out realizing that it was a cinnamon churro flavored MARSHMALLOW!!! Most of you know I really really really dislike marshmallow however I must say if you like churros and marshmallow you may love it because I didn't hate it ..😂. I can actually say it was pretty good
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    So that Oreo toaster strudel might not be real, but this.... O.O
    vfdr5lwwqnbu.png

I could go into a hyperglycemic coma if I eat these.

It might be worth it.

These look amazing, want.

*Googles*

So apparently the closest ihop is about a 2 hour drive away. DENIED.

Also, I'm lowkey side-eyeing a 670 calorie "side order".
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Late to the game I know, but for those who have tried the Breyer's delights: what is the best flavor? I have a free coupon...
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    have any of you tried these? I've moved away from eating protein bars/protein-infused foods, but these really impressed me.

cyyukm761aiz.gif

the Salted Caramel reminds me of a Twix bar <3 you can find them here

I got excited at the thought of Twix-like protein bars, but as long as they continue to sell in "quantities of two" for $79.99, I can live without ever tasting them lol.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Some new Youfreshnaturals flavors

Frensh-420x420.jpg

Chocolate-chip-2-420x420.jpg

Og-Glqzed-420x420.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Some new Youfreshnaturals flavors

Frensh-420x420.jpg

Chocolate-chip-2-420x420.jpg

Og-Glqzed-420x420.jpg

I have been entering their instagram giveaways because they have been giving away 1-10 containers a few times each week! I want to try them so badly!! If you have an instagram you should enter :smile:
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options

neldabg wrote: »
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    have any of you tried these? I've moved away from eating protein bars/protein-infused foods, but these really impressed me.

cyyukm761aiz.gif

the Salted Caramel reminds me of a Twix bar <3 you can find them here

I got excited at the thought of Twix-like protein bars, but as long as they continue to sell in "quantities of two" for $79.99, I can live without ever tasting them lol.

@neldabg well at least its two BOXES not two bars! haha
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Late to the game I know, but for those who have tried the Breyer's delights: what is the best flavor? I have a free coupon...

I'm basic but I really like Vanilla Cupcake lol. But the only other one I tried was Chocolate Raspberry. That was okay too, but I like Vanilla Cupcake better. It's like a birthday cake batter.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options

I've only tried the chocolate one, but I really liked it.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    apullum wrote: »

I've only tried the chocolate one, but I really liked it.

My favorite Breyer’s Delights was the cookies & cream! That being said, I can’t remember if I tried the vanilla cupcake one or not... but I definitely had all the other flavors. The cookies & cream just seemed the most “real” to me and I’m a sucker for Oreo-like cookies!

*heavy breathing once again*
    zwxnlgx6be1r.jpeg
    8n9chqjbb7cs.png
  • hgycta
    Options
    So I got my hands on those chocolate peanut butter Enlightened pops finally. I loved the idea of being able to eat less at a time, but I’m not impressed unfortunately. It seems like less peanut butter than the pints, and somehow is more calories? The serving size is only a gram difference, so four servings of the pops are 400 calories but four servings of the pint is only 360, plus it’s mord peanut butter in the pint, plus the pints are cheaper. Pints win for me! Still waiting for Halo Top or Enlightened to do an ice cream sandwich, because I really can’t stand these wooden sticks haha.
    9xap5ddspxt6.jpeg
    vpuo635c4qo0.jpeg
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    So I got my hands on those chocolate peanut butter Enlightened pops finally. I loved the idea of being able to eat less at a time, but I’m not impressed unfortunately. It seems like less peanut butter than the pints, and somehow is more calories? The serving size is only a gram difference, so four servings of the pops are 400 calories but four servings of the pint is only 360, plus it’s mord peanut butter in the pint, plus the pints are cheaper. Pints win for me! Still waiting for Halo Top or Enlightened to do an ice cream sandwich, because I really can’t stand these wooden sticks haha.
    9xap5ddspxt6.jpeg
    vpuo635c4qo0.jpeg

I'm gagging just thinking about the wooden stick.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited March 2019
    Options
  • redcase
    redcase Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Cappuccino. My absolute fav. 100cal / 125ml and $3.99 for 2L tub.
    Cappuccino_NEW_ENG_Main.png

I love that one!
    My mom used to buy it for me when I'd visit them since frozen yogurt agrees much better with me than ice cream.

• Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    ffe5m2ly99ac.png
    Frozen peanut butter balls
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Since I LOVE kays natural jalapeno pretzels, I decided to try some other flavors. I've had them years ago, but think I just tried the cereals and not the puffs.

I was very impressed with the serving size for only 115 calories! (Pen for reference) The white cheddar crackers were pretty good. I loved the coating on them. However, the "puffs" tasted like corn puff cereal with savory spices. Not very good at all. Would NOT reccommend. The mac and cheese flavor tasted like stale corn cereal with barely any flavor. The pizza was edible, but not very good. The Nacho cheese was edible, but not very good either, lol. My boyfriend said all tasted like "old stale cereal".

pzivt0gguxtg.jpeg3129aytq7v5c.jpeg

428towbo4q5g.jpeg
    alchynxo8zp9.jpeg
    4rpcew27dayh.jpeg
    kjbxoboyxlfn.jpeg
    7s93wh5vzyzp.jpeg

I had a coupon for free Malt O meal cereal, and boy was it hard to decide. I wanted to try something new, but since it's such a huge bag, I decided to go with something I know I love. (My favorite nutter butter cereal) I haven't tried the Malt O meal copycat but, wow! The malt o meal version is EVEN BETTER! They are lighter, crispier, and sweeter. The shape allows for more coating too. I did not expect them to be so good. I wasn't going to write a review since we've already had the nutter butter cereal, but I had to because I was so surprised that they were even better, LOL!

6nh5p5qn50ia.jpeg
    07szy2tfpihm.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    Malt O Meal tends to be better than the originals, I think. I mean, the Cookies n Cream tastes way more like oreos than Oreo O's (also, dumb name).

I can't buy the Malt O Meal bags of cereal because of my tendency to dip my hand in boxes/bags of cereal and eat handfuls without logging and those are way too huge of bags to pre-portion without it taking a whole afternoon! :)
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    Boar’s Head Chicken & Bacon sausage. 160 calories apiece, but they are larger than the Adele’s or Trader Joe’s.

The Dave’s Killer Bread “Raisin the Roof” Bread is disappointing. Going back to their fantastic English Muffins when this loaf is gone.
  • hgycta
    Options
    Went to the vitamin shoppe for those Quest chile lime tortilla chips and got distracted by this! I love Icon Meals popcorn and all their new flavors, I just wish a bag of it wasn’t $10! Has anyone tried their Orange Creamsicle yet??
    589ce2bdl3fp.jpeg

Also, this popped up as a sponsored post on Instagram and I went to their website to see more about it. 170 calories for the hash brown, doesn’t seem terrible. They also look like they redesigned their entire website, it looks really nice! I don’t know why I don’t go to Einstein Bros Bagels more often, it’s such a cute place! The cookies & cream shmearful is really calling my name though, I remember trying the other flavors when they first released a while back and the shmearfuls were way more enjoyable than the Bantam Bagels in my opinion!
    2ifotxhtwm93.jpeg
    q9diwsj11oas.png
  • RunnerGrl1982
    RunnerGrl1982 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Went to the vitamin shoppe for those Quest chile lime tortilla chips and got distracted by this! I love Icon Meals popcorn and all their new flavors, I just wish a bag of it wasn’t $10! Has anyone tried their Orange Creamsicle yet??
    589ce2bdl3fp.jpeg

Also, this popped up as a sponsored post on Instagram and I went to their website to see more about it. 170 calories for the hash brown, doesn’t seem terrible. They also look like they redesigned their entire website, it looks really nice! I don’t know why I don’t go to Einstein Bros Bagels more often, it’s such a cute place! The cookies & cream shmearful is really calling my name though, I remember trying the other flavors when they first released a while back and the shmearfuls were way more enjoyable than the Bantam Bagels in my opinion!
    2ifotxhtwm93.jpeg
    q9diwsj11oas.png

I'm literally drooling...WHAT is the delicious looking peanut butter stuffed creation. Must. Have. Now.