New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Ibotta has halo top coupon again fs543ybm6fq0.png
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    y0k2ozsm0d1z.jpeg

omg we think just alike!

I’m pretty sure we’ve done this before, too XD

I grabbed the swell salted caramel crunch and the dark chocolate toffee
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    y0k2ozsm0d1z.jpeg

omg we think just alike!

I’m pretty sure we’ve done this before, too XD

I grabbed the swell salted caramel crunch and the dark chocolate toffee

I tried the dark chocolate toffee back when they were still selling underneath the name ProYo, and I really enjoyed it! Very rich, dark chocolate flavor that I think it's hard not to appreciate, but there weren't too many toffee pieces in my pint so I wonder how yours will compare. But then again, I tried this a couple weeks after trying Arctic Zero's new Toffee Light Ice Cream and they spoiled me... there were so many huge chunks of toffee!

I was torn though between that and the salted caramel crunch when I was at Giant buying it, so I'm curious what you'll think of that flavor, please do report back!

Also, for those who live near a Wawa they posted this on their snapchat story today... I am STOKED. I also need to find Peet's new bottled coffee drinks!!!!
    6bhnr47mbma3.png
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up on the Swell, ladies! My store didn't have a HUGE selection, but I went with the Coconut. I had a taste, and it's really creamy and delicious! Now, let's see if I can borrow someone else's card to grab another...
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    s9ag2v4ma0x4.png

@Hgycta I don't know if any convenience stores near you sell this brand, but Kwik Trips across MN-WI-IA have these right now!
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up on the Swell, ladies! My store didn't have a HUGE selection, but I went with the Coconut. I had a taste, and it's really creamy and delicious! Now, let's see if I can borrow someone else's card to grab another...

Yess the chocolate toffee was so creamy loved it but didnt have much toffee pieces
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I tried the dark chocolate toffee back when they were still selling underneath the name ProYo, and I really enjoyed it!

Did they change the name of ProYo? Because my local Giant must be holding on to some old stock... I just bought a pint a few days ago.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Kalex1975 wrote: »
    I tried the dark chocolate toffee back when they were still selling underneath the name ProYo, and I really enjoyed it!

Did they change the name of ProYo? Because my local Giant must be holding on to some old stock... I just bought a pint a few days ago.

They still say proyo
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Well it says proyo in small print cdi2obb0vvsz.jpg
  • Kalex1975
    Options
    Well it says proyo in small print cdi2obb0vvsz.jpg

Yeah, the one I got was like the pic posted a little while back. Was dark colored and said ProYo really prominently. Maybe the old product is still floating around?
  • Kalex1975
    Options
    ... or just a sub-brand?
  • Kalex1975
    Options
    wt8vetoevzc8.jpeg

This one 🤓
  • vnb_208
    Options
    wt8vetoevzc8.jpeg

This one 🤓

I saw these a few weeks back i didnt even put two & two together
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I read that Pro-Yo is rebranding. Something about changing their name and packaging to make it "less confusing" (because people weren't sure if it was frozen yogurt).
  • hgycta
    Options
    Sp1tfire wrote: »
    s9ag2v4ma0x4.png

@Hgycta I don't know if any convenience stores near you sell this brand, but Kwik Trips across MN-WI-IA have these right now!

I do! I love those milkshakes but they’re also 500+ calories so I try not to have them that often, it’s hard to fit that many calories in for something that doesn’t even fill me :/ it’s hard enough resisting Cold Stone Creamery’s cotton candy ice cream!

I’ve been trying to find a cotton candy flavored extract to add to yogurts and smoothies and so far this is the closest tasting one to cotton candy (and not bubble gum) I’ve found!!! I’ve been adding it to Enlightened and halo top haha
    p6fcsp6pcrip.jpeg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting about the Giant free coupon! I'll have to stop tomorrow & see which flavors are in stock.
  • hgycta
    Options
    50% Yasso Pints on Target’s cartwheel app. For those who have tried them, what’s the absolute best flavor and/or lowest calorie one they sell??

obxmj63cdjqg.jpeg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    50% Yasso Pints on Target’s cartwheel app. For those who have tried them, what’s the absolute best flavor and/or lowest calorie one they sell??

obxmj63cdjqg.jpeg

I wouldn't even waste my money, personally. They are very bland.
  • hgycta
    Options
    FL_Hiker wrote: »
    I bought some protein doughnut mix from the Muscle Doughnut company on Amazon and finally got around to making them this morning! I was pleasantly surprised, super fluffy nice texture and the chocolate icing I made went really well with them! pyu5c2vugvce.jpg
    kc01bmte2f0s.jpg

That looks delicious! How hard was it to make and how many calories are in each donut? How many grams are they? o.o sorry for all the questions, but they look MARVELOUS and if they can replace the Dough Bar donuts I’ll probably save A LOT of money!!