New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• futureicon
    futureicon Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I just discovered this bread. It's pretty legit.
    schmidt_647_italian-edit.png
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    mom2colbyj wrote: »
    Vega chocolate caramel bars. Omg they are so good!

The peanut butter ones are even better.

I love the caramel ones!! I also tried the blueberry ones a few weeks ago and they were delicious.
    I like the peanut butter ones too, but I didn’t even know blueberry existed! I’ll have to try that!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    futureicon wrote: »
    I just discovered this bread. It's pretty legit.
    schmidt_647_italian-edit.png

I buy these all the time from Walmart and Shoprite! I used to eat ThinSlim Foods bread because it was only 50 calories, but these breads are A LOT cheaper. It's not as dense/chewy to fill me up quite as much as ThinSlim, but it feels more like bread and the rest of my family enjoys them, which is always a plus since I don't eat too much bread on my own.

Also, I went to IHOP last night and found out they discontinued their red velvet pancakes! Also, their chocolate chocolate chip pancakes are no longer on the menu.... AND they discontinued the english sticky toffee pancakes for a new vanilla spice pancake with cardamom, clove, and ginger... literally all my least favorite spices.
    Guess I won't be going to IHOP anymore... :(

But at least grocery stores aren’t letting me down!
    9bsvxuj3lbch.jpeg
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Welp, a carrot cake flavored food product came out AND it got great reviews by JunkBanter's instagram.... it's just a shame it's a bar and not ice cream!
    8vubd0e525lq.png

Go figure, I was more excited for this but it got a bad review... I might still try it though >.> If they thought it was good enough to sell, SOMEONE had to like it! I think. xD
    brlei71pw09x.png
  • tklivory
    tklivory Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    So apparently Planters is bringing back Cheez Balls and Cheez Curls starting on Sunday, via Walmart and Amazon to start and others later. It's a limited release, but I'll probably grab some for nostalgia's sake if nothing else. It was my snack of choice at movie theaters as a kid (Cheese Balls and mini Baby Ruths were the guaranteed way my parents could watch movies undisturbed).
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options

hgycta wrote: »
    Welp, a carrot cake flavored food product came out AND it got great reviews by JunkBanter's instagram.... it's just a shame it's a bar and not ice cream!
    8vubd0e525lq.png

Go figure, I was more excited for this but it got a bad review... I might still try it though >.> If they thought it was good enough to sell, SOMEONE had to like it! I think. xD
    brlei71pw09x.png
    Someone was talking about the Chobani flips the other day. So of course I wanted them! Target had them and they have a carrot cake flavored one of those too!!
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Kalex1975 wrote: »
    Has anyone tried the new Arctic Zero pints? I spotted them at my local Giant and am thinking of giving one a try tomorrow.

@Noreenmarie1234 @hgycta

Thanks for the comments! Will try one soon...

I ended up getting a ProYo instead because I needed some extra protein. I got the salted caramel crunch flavor. I loved the base and the salted caramel was delicious. However, there was only like 2 pieces of the “crunch”! I think it’s probably best to pick the “smooth” flavors with this brand. Anyone have a favorite?

wt8vetoevzc8.jpeg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    8vubd0e525lq.png

brlei71pw09x.png

I looked for the new cake bites at VitaminShoppe, but came up empty handed. I did buy the Buff Bake four pack cookies.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    8vubd0e525lq.png

brlei71pw09x.png

I looked for the new cake bites at VitaminShoppe, but came up empty handed. I did buy the Buff Bake four pack cookies.

I saw them at GNC. Although this was a franchise location, from past experience, a corporate GNC would be a good store to check.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    8vubd0e525lq.png

brlei71pw09x.png

my boyfriend got these the other day and they were terrible compared to their other flavors
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

p4i9oumznfcc.png

$8.99 for shipping!!
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Did anyone notice a difference in halo top consistency, I opened two of the six pints I received and there for water based reminds me of artic zero.. its not very creamy and they wont even freeze like my previous pints
  • kieraarielle
    kieraarielle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Did anyone notice a difference in halo top consistency, I opened two of the six pints I received and there for water based reminds me of artic zero.. its not very creamy and they wont even freeze like my previous pints

Halo Top has been like that forever to me. That's why I prefer Enlightened!
  • vnb_208
    Options

Halo Top has been like that forever to me. That's why I prefer Enlightened!

I love enlightened too !! But this was free and its been a few months since I had halo top maybe its just me
  • Kalex1975
    Options

I think that happens when they have melted and been refrozen... I've had a few in the past that you could tell this happened to when the level of the ice cream is lower than the top of the pint. It turns really icy and is not good... I still ate them however! :smile:
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Those Sunbelt bars sound amazing! They used to do an Oatmeal Raisin that was that super tasty and addicting, but I haven't seen it in stores for YEARS. They must've either discontinued or pulled from stores near me :(
  • vnb_208
    Options
    ckolewrgfte7.jpg
  • Kalex1975
    Options
    @vnb_208 there goes my theory!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    The biggest thing that annoys me with Halo Top is the mix-ins.

I really love the Mochi Green Tea (one flavor I thought I'd hate) & the mochi pieces from pint to pint range from either 5-8 or 1 Mochi piece.