New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Ibotta has a full rebate for a box of No Cow bars. Anybody have any thoughts on these bars and if they're good enough for me to drive to Walmart?
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    Ibotta has a full rebate for a box of No Cow bars. Anybody have any thoughts on these bars and if they're good enough for me to drive to Walmart?

I have liked almost every protein bar I have ever tried, except No Cow. Not a fan! However, their lemon meringue flavor is OK.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    ofefi0hqugu9.jpeg

Oh, gods, those are trouble...
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,476 Member
    Darnit, I just saw the butterfinger doughnut and logged in to post it, you beat me to it!

I love peanut butter ice cream too, that looks awesome!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited February 2020
    Got my sample. Really love the lemon blueberry combo! rt8up07yqouh.png

Loved these almond butter and crispy peanut butter cups. The pb were my favorite. Perfect ratio of chocolate to filling. I really enjoyed these. They are smaller but the same calories as reeses. I would much rather have a reeses any day, but these were good for lower sugar vegan variety.
    nd31e44swfez.pngpt1caflbds92.png
    bw4d71dzqtj3.png
    ekb4nq7iklvd.png
    yv9k087f2nre.png

Lastly I finally tried the cinnamon churros. 2/10. They were a less sweet version of cinnamon toast crunch. Way less cinnamon sugar which I didn't like. They were really boring. I liked them better without milk. They really had a chewy center and more "doughy" taste to them which I didn't like. I wouldn't buy again and told my boyfriend he can have the rest of the box, lol. Not worth trying.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    ofefi0hqugu9.jpeg

OMGosh....Wow. Speechless
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    qauwyojrh7qj.jpeg
  • noelkro80
    noelkro80 Posts: 248 Member
    nx5iko1kd0sp.jpeg
    Seen it in the frozen aisle at my local Asda store. Very tempting
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    noelkro80 wrote: »
    nx5iko1kd0sp.jpeg

There's a review up this page a bit. I'm hoping to find it near me soon!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    noelkro80 wrote: »
    nx5iko1kd0sp.jpeg

There's a review up this page a bit. I'm hoping to find it near me soon!

Might have to be on the look-out for this baby in the store this weekend. LOVE B&J's and their peanut butter cup is so good!!
  • beulah81
    beulah81 Posts: 168 Member
    edited February 2020
    Got my sample. Really love the lemon blueberry combo! rt8up07yqouh.png

I just got mine. I am of the same opinion! It is delicious! Thank you @Noreenmarie1234 for posting about it. If it weren't for you I don't think I would have ever considered trying it!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I know the other cheesecake flavors were posted but I don't think the bday cake was. INterested in trying that one. Anyone tried any of them yet?

a4xe3ucfvgeb.png
    hjavzd7c4on0.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited February 2020
    Omg the chocolate pistachio lover in me is drawn to this! 6ruvy2ldv14z.png
    w6pl1qcnoc7y.png

New quest bar flavor?? Hope its pistachio chocolate strawberry but I doubt it lol.

zexzdq5uolyk.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    The Luna bar sample is live again if anyone missed it last time btw!

Saw some new things on Instagram 347ebb9lrpwz.jpeg
    xu1s27zmxvb9.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited February 2020
    I think these were posted before but they look good l7p8jbhjh8m9.jpeg

blp5wzfu8ub7.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I got a sample of this and just got around to trying it. YUCK! I hate beer in general though so I don't know if I would have liked it if I like beer. Tasted like sparkling water with weird flavors in it.

nzixst9d9uhk.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I posted about the hearts of palm noodles before but I just have to rave about them again! Huge plate palmini noodles, bell peppers, onions, Italian seasoning, tomato sauce, truvia, no salt salt, garlic powder, onion powder. Only 110 calories for this huge plate.

I really love the texture of palmini noodles. They are very similar to al dente pasta. They are not soft, spongey and slippery like tofu noodles which are more like Asian style ramen noodles. The texture is so close to pasta. They also make lasagne style which I want to try.

8y0zfeij4u6h.jpeg
    70td131dgbyy.jpeg
    c0qs5qp3mp6f.jpeg

I've never actually had hearts of palm before I had these noodles. 🍝 I was wondering if anyone has tried any of the other brands to compare. I was searching amazon and found a few other brands. (Trying to find the cheapest option). I know some of you guys said you found them at the international store for like 1 dollar a can. I haven't seen them at the asian store I went to. If you've had those ones, how does the taste and texture compare to the "Palmini" brand?

61j42agrv4fe.png

5qxeth7f8rg2.png These ones are a lot cheaper but look green. I'm wondering how differently they taste in comparison. I saw one comment saying they taste vinegary but they hadn't had palmini brand to compare. Im wondering if Palmini packages them in a way that they are the least vinegary or off tasting than other brands lol.

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Omg the chocolate pistachio lover in me is drawn to this! 6ruvy2ldv14z.png
    w6pl1qcnoc7y.png

New quest bar flavor?? Hope its pistachio chocolate strawberry but I doubt it lol.

zexzdq5uolyk.png

hmm. actually curious what it might be!