New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    I want these so bad...
    3pxzdgbk0f6j.jpeg
    jlrre1rp466t.jpeg

I saw these at my little country grocery store last weekend and was tempted, but since it's a 'little country grocery store', they were like $6 a box. :-(. Strangely enough, that little store is where I first saw the Cool Whip Mix-Ins, too.
  • Aerocrazd
    Aerocrazd Posts: 87 Member
    Dough bar donuts.....I'm sorry but I don't remember who mentioned these donuts and I'm not sure whether I hate you or love you to death at this moment. But, that was the best $15.00 spent on 4 donuts. I got the cinnamon with cinnamon toast crunch sprinkles. Amazing. They sat in my mailbox all day so was was worried but I heated one along with the icing and I'm gonna have to go to bed so I can't eat another one. 😊 They are that good. I was going to take pictures but it didnt last that long, maybe the next one. Any suggestions on another flavor to try? Thank you for sharing about these doughnuts. 😍
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Aerocrazd wrote: »
    Dough bar donuts.....I'm sorry but I don't remember who mentioned these donuts and I'm not sure whether I hate you or love you to death at this moment. But, that was the best $15.00 spent on 4 donuts. I got the cinnamon with cinnamon toast crunch sprinkles. Amazing. They sat in my mailbox all day so was was worried but I heated one along with the icing and I'm gonna have to go to bed so I can't eat another one. 😊 They are that good. I was going to take pictures but it didnt last that long, maybe the next one. Any suggestions on another flavor to try? Thank you for sharing about these doughnuts. 😍

So far I’m underwhelmed with the Nutella but I love the Oreo!!!! My all time favorite is the purple ube with coconut flakes though ;)
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member

I just ordered maple bacon donuts. I hope they are as good as yours! I wish it was possible to choose your own flavors for a variety pack.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    d7q7l61bbr4m.png

I'm still not entirely sure what "unicorn" flavor is supposed to taste like... is there some unspoken standard that I'm missing? xD
    Either way, they did amazing with their cotton candy flavor so I'll be suckered into this one!

I hope walmart has these!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited June 2018

Saw this on Instagram, has anyone tried it? Flavored powdered peanut butter!
    sfh0n1mxktqi.png
    2sr819uwokj3.png

Those peanut butters look interesting. I've always wanted to try these Lions CHoice pb too.....

siak2u7ij3v1.png
    zsysjiwvhhux.png
    lj0saiqoi4s5.png
    d7txd76zif3n.png
    ez29847tnkw3.png

But way too expensive when I don't even know if they are worth it.
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 579 Member
    97bfhen3ghiu.jpg
    0uetgdt7gsxs.jpg
    rvuviwt4rwuu.jpg
    These Core Bars appeared in the refrigerated section next to Perfect Bars at Whole Foods. I'm a fan of Perfect Bar so I picked up a couple of these to try to compare to them. In my opinion, Core Bars are not very good. Texturally, they're kinda like a Larabar, but drier, and in terms of flavor, they're extremely bland. I could only eat half of one flavor and two bites of the other before I gave up on them. Their calorie content is around the same as Clif Bars (250ish range) but I'd much rather eat a Clif Bar or a Perfect Bar if I have enough calories.
  • 2bassets
    2bassets Posts: 193 Member
    It was me.....I'm sorry, but glad you really liked them!
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    edited June 2018

Saw this on Instagram, has anyone tried it? Flavored powdered peanut butter!
    sfh0n1mxktqi.png
    2sr819uwokj3.png

Those peanut butters look interesting. I've always wanted to try these Lions CHoice pb too.....

siak2u7ij3v1.png
    zsysjiwvhhux.png
    lj0saiqoi4s5.png
    d7txd76zif3n.png
    ez29847tnkw3.png

But way too expensive when I don't even know if they are worth it.

They look so interesting - really like pb powder...but like you said-WAY too expensive for Canadians for sure. Costs $15-22 for the 'smallest' shipping order plus the $10.00 in US funds!
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    ru4av2hnmjob.png
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    My local gnce don"t sell the gnc bars other then strawberey, peanut butter and birthday cake I was really looking forward to trying irish cream and i think toffee was posted.
  • vnb_208
    edited June 2018
    Local aldis I didnt get them as i just bought the mint cookie from sweet habit. 280 cal per serving fyi.

wje68mkff6vq.jpg
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Wow, your Aldi has some good stuff! Can't say mine is the same :( Those PB powders above look great! Cake Batter is calling my name. Btw, has anyone received their NUSH cakes yet? Hate to keep asking, but it seems like a long wait!
  • vnb_208
    Wow, your Aldi has some good stuff! Can't say mine is the same :( Those PB powders above look great! Cake Batter is calling my name. Btw, has anyone received their NUSH cakes yet? Hate to keep asking, but it seems like a long wait!

I posted it about a week ago they will be shipped out june 29th per an email i received
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    I was ordering ice cream online and noticed something interesting... Halo Top HALF PINTS?!? @pancakerunner you seem to always know everything way before we do, have you seen or heard anything about these!?! I wasn't a fan of the Chilly Cow containers, but if Halo Top made their own version I can't wait to get my hands on it!
    fjsdbbug77lr.png
  • vnb_208
    Taste just like thin mints imo thats 2 out 4 flavors I love !
    43dcohp388l7.jpg

• skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    A Duck Donuts just opened here on Long Island (apparently it's a Southern chain), and my friend and I will get a chance to try a glorious donut today. Bye bye, healthy blood sugar, it was nice knowing ya! (I'll update with a review and picture of my creation tonight!)
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    A Duck Donuts just opened here on Long Island (apparently it's a Southern chain), and my friend and I will get a chance to try a glorious donut today. Bye bye, healthy blood sugar, it was nice knowing ya! (I'll update with a review and picture of my creation tonight!)

They opened one less than 4 miles from me a year ago. They're so good but I seem to only be able to eat one at a time because two give me a stomach ache. So that helps the self control.
  • vnb_208
    Thanks for the recommendation of the ONE almond bliss bar!! I love ONE bars but always skipped this flavor and I cant belive I've been missing out yummy just like an mounds/almond joy bar!!
  • thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Thanks for the recommendation of the ONE almond bliss bar!! I love ONE bars but always skipped this flavor and I cant belive I've been missing out yummy just like an mounds/almond joy bar!!

It does! Or at least the closest to it without the guilt lol.