New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    thynes1313 wrote: »
    h0dditgjnaad.jpg

I am sure these aren't new but new to me! I am not much a bar person but this is yummy!!

Agreed! Have you tried the maple doughnut one? Soooo good!

Yup! That was the first one I tried. yuuuuuum!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    The OREO Cool Whip mix-ins flavor is so good I have (on several occasions) saved calories to simply enjoy it straight up spooned onto a cake cone and eat like an ice cream.... so this is going to be VERY dangerous for me once I find it!!!!
    8vrzy243is5h.png

P.S., Junkbanter wrote on Instagram, and I quote: "This stuff is just as dangerous, maybe even more so, than the Oreo Mix-ins flavor"!!!!

Ugh, I have walked into every grocery store I could and NONE have the Cool Whip Mix-ins! They *are* in the frozen section with all the other Cool Whip right?

I've seen them in Shoprite and Safeway so far, haven't really looked anywhere else though honestly. Yes, it's right with all the other Cool Whips near the ice creams/frozen novelties :) Should be, anyways!!! That's weird you haven't been able to find it!

I don't think we have a Shoprite equivalent but our Safeway is Vons and Pavilions and nope! I also tried Ralph's/Kroger. Maybe it just hasn't made its way across the country yet? I'm in California. We should get everything first! :)

I found the mix-ins Cool Whip at Walmart.

SAME only @ walmart in CT

Hmmmmm the website only has the brownies one but maybe I'll get off work early enough for July 4th to go into the actual store and take a look.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    h0dditgjnaad.jpg

I am sure these aren't new but new to me! I am not much a bar person but this is yummy!!

This one is my favorite! It's like eating Mounds.
  • leighrquinn
    leighrquinn Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My fave was and still is 0% Greek yogurt and 2 tbs of powdered peanut butter. And a banana. Use a fork and blend together and refrigerate overnight. Amazeballs. I add a sprinkle of truvia for sweet.
  • glassyo
    Options
    My fave was and still is 0% Greek yogurt and 2 tbs of powdered peanut butter. And a banana. Use a fork and blend together and refrigerate overnight. Amazeballs. I add a sprinkle of truvia for sweet.

I need more powerful readers because I totally read that as lbs instead of tbs.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    cold stone creamery is making a couple of cereal flavors that look coolxkg0srwb42c3.jpg

MORE cereal I must try omg.
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    cold stone creamery is making a couple of cereal flavors that look coolxkg0srwb42c3.jpg

i love new cereals. the cookie crisp cereal has a limited edition birthday cake flavor right nowcub5ed3xcb0r.jpeg

IMO, not quite worth it. Just tastes like vanilla. It basically blended in with the almond milk.
  • glassyo
    Options
    Cbean08 wrote: »

i love new cereals. the cookie crisp cereal has a limited edition birthday cake flavor right nowcub5ed3xcb0r.jpeg

IMO, not quite worth it. Just tastes like vanilla. It basically blended in with the almond milk.

Even the vanilla almond milk never tasted very vanilla to me so that might be a plus!
  • lalee115
    lalee115 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    h0dditgjnaad.jpg

Yes! I posted about this once. Beware the birthday cake flavor, though.... AWFUL!!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I've never had tamales before so I thought I'd try this. I loved it! Now I'm going on a search of all the tamales! If you have any recommendations, let me know!
    bt6ogm5wl7cb.jpeg
  • lisaepell
    lisaepell Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Tried the One Cookie Dough and threw it out, reminded me of the Slim Fast chocolate chip bars. I like the Quest Cookie Dough better. And speaking of Quest, the Birthday Cake bar was yummy. It has a slightly gritty consistency, almost like cake, and it wasn't as shockingly sweet as the One Birthday Cake bar.owj7bol5mvrw.jpg
    kxgiosj1cehf.jpg
    3wa23h2aewnr.jpg
    db7fk5namby9.jpg
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    I need your help - if I order the Quest protein chips - what kind is best? Lenny & Larry cookies - 2oz ones? Which flavors do you all enjoy the most? :) If you know of any good deals around let me know! Thanks!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    busyPK wrote: »
    I need your help - if I order the Quest protein chips - what kind is best? Lenny & Larry cookies - 2oz ones? Which flavors do you all enjoy the most? :) If you know of any good deals around let me know! Thanks!

lenny & larrys
    snickerdoodle #!
    lemon
    apple pie
    birthday cake

stay away from chocolate chip it has a weird after taste

quest** I like cheddar or nacho cheese
  • glassyo
    Options

I've only tried the double chocolate Lenny & Larry's so far and surprisingly liked it. I wanna try the snickerdoodle but that wasn't one of the freebies I was sent. :)

I really like the cheddar and sour cream quest chips with the sour cream and onion coming a not too distant second. The bbq was too bold for me and I'm not a salt and vinegar (or whatever that other flavor is) kinda girl so never tried it. Both flavors of the tortilla chips are worth it. :)
  • thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

Quest chips are BOGO 50% at The Vitamin Shoppe... ordering now lol! edit.... soo are the cookies, but 4 ounce (but I am personally not a fan)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

I like the snickerdoodle and apple pie the best! I also like birthday cake 2oz warmed only. Don’t really care for the others.