New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    lisaepell wrote: »
    I can't remember if anyone has reviewed Swell by ProYo

2sx75nxhlgha.jpg

I should have taken a picture. I found it fairly disappointing. The PB flavor was very light and the chocolate chips were tiny and very sparse. I had to dig around the pint to find them. And there were no ribbon of PB like Enlightened. I chucked the rest of the pint and won't buy it again!

I was under the impression that their recipe stayed the same, they just changed the packaging to better communicate their “(almost) pints” as being low calorie because a lot of people were just thinking it was protein yogurt?

Also, these shamrock GNC lean bars are AMAZING. They taste like thin mints Girl Scout cookies to me!!!!
    sqed19dl2v8q.jpeg

Same product/flavors. Just new branding :)
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    lisaepell wrote: »
    I can't remember if anyone has reviewed Swell by ProYo

2sx75nxhlgha.jpg

I should have taken a picture. I found it fairly disappointing. The PB flavor was very light and the chocolate chips were tiny and very sparse. I had to dig around the pint to find them. And there were no ribbon of PB like Enlightened. I chucked the rest of the pint and won't buy it again!

I was under the impression that their recipe stayed the same, they just changed the packaging to better communicate their “(almost) pints” as being low calorie because a lot of people were just thinking it was protein yogurt?

Also, these shamrock GNC lean bars are AMAZING. They taste like thin mints Girl Scout cookies to me!!!!
    sqed19dl2v8q.jpeg

Same product/flavors. Just new branding :)

I didn't really like the Lean bars I tried. Something about the granolaey part. I like that much better in my now defunct Quest Beyond cereal bars.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Walden Farms zero calorie salad dressings. Tried the Bacon Ranch one today, a bit watery compared to regular ranch, but really good.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    8s1zy20i6rff.jpg

Finally i have some luck

CONGRATS!! I won too :D
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Nice job on the win, you two! I finally tried all of the new Lenny and Larry cookies I received. Snickerdoodle was by far the best, followed by Double Chocolate and then Chocolate Chip. The chocolate chip had an odd aftertaste and didn't resemble anything close to an actual chocolate chip cookie in flavor. I probably wouldn't repurchase that one. Double Chocolate had a nice chocolate flavor but was pretty dry; overall, though, I liked it. Snickerdoodle was my favorite. Chewy, moist, and lots of cinnamon sugar dispersed throughout the cookie. I need to get my hands on that Apple Pie one.
  • glassyo
    Options
    The OREO Cool Whip mix-ins flavor is so good I have (on several occasions) saved calories to simply enjoy it straight up spooned onto a cake cone and eat like an ice cream.... so this is going to be VERY dangerous for me once I find it!!!!
    8vrzy243is5h.png

P.S., Junkbanter wrote on Instagram, and I quote: "This stuff is just as dangerous, maybe even more so, than the Oreo Mix-ins flavor"!!!!

Ugh, I have walked into every grocery store I could and NONE have the Cool Whip Mix-ins! They *are* in the frozen section with all the other Cool Whip right?
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I have treid both of the cool whip mix-ins- they are both good- but I love the oreo one by far!!!
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    idy8jvjp002z.jpg
    I'm liking So Delicious' new fruit centric flavors much better than their regular ones. The key lime flavor tastes exactly like key lime pie filling with a slight hint of coconut. Blueberry cardamom wasn't as good as I'm not a huge fan of strong cardamom flavors, which this has, but the blueberry part is nice. I couldn't taste the coconut milk in the blueberry cardamon pint.
    7cu7gg9ibh2e.jpg
    ccbv7taqiqk0.jpg

• DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Ugh, I have walked into every grocery store I could and NONE have the Cool Whip Mix-ins! They *are* in the frozen section with all the other Cool Whip right?

I haven’t been able to find them either.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    The OREO Cool Whip mix-ins flavor is so good I have (on several occasions) saved calories to simply enjoy it straight up spooned onto a cake cone and eat like an ice cream.... so this is going to be VERY dangerous for me once I find it!!!!
    8vrzy243is5h.png

P.S., Junkbanter wrote on Instagram, and I quote: "This stuff is just as dangerous, maybe even more so, than the Oreo Mix-ins flavor"!!!!

I've seen them in Shoprite and Safeway so far, haven't really looked anywhere else though honestly. Yes, it's right with all the other Cool Whips near the ice creams/frozen novelties :) Should be, anyways!!! That's weird you haven't been able to find it!
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Finally found the sweet habit mint cookies. I love it
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options

I've seen them in Shoprite and Safeway so far, haven't really looked anywhere else though honestly. Yes, it's right with all the other Cool Whips near the ice creams/frozen novelties :) Should be, anyways!!! That's weird you haven't been able to find it!

I checked one Vons but will see if other locations or Pavilions is an option (Safeway here in Cali). Not found in Ralph’s thus far.
  • glassyo
    Options
    8vrzy243is5h.png

I don't think we have a Shoprite equivalent but our Safeway is Vons and Pavilions and nope! I also tried Ralph's/Kroger. Maybe it just hasn't made its way across the country yet? I'm in California. We should get everything first! :)
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    8s1zy20i6rff.jpg

Finally i have some luck

CONGRATS!! I won too :D

Same here! They must love all of us on this thread. ;)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    8vrzy243is5h.png

I don't think we have a Shoprite equivalent but our Safeway is Vons and Pavilions and nope! I also tried Ralph's/Kroger. Maybe it just hasn't made its way across the country yet? I'm in California. We should get everything first! :)

I found the mix-ins Cool Whip at Walmart.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    8vrzy243is5h.png

I found the mix-ins Cool Whip at Walmart.

SAME only @ walmart in CT
  • thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    h0dditgjnaad.jpg

I am sure these aren't new but new to me! I am not much a bar person but this is yummy!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    thynes1313 wrote: »
    h0dditgjnaad.jpg

I am sure these aren't new but new to me! I am not much a bar person but this is yummy!!

Agreed! Have you tried the maple doughnut one? Soooo good!