New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    dg78z5kt5chb.png
    Might pick the new sweet earth meals at target if I go because I loved their burritos and pizzas in the past. Thought I'd share they are free with ibotta cash back.
  • TheresaEdwardsmfp
    TheresaEdwardsmfp Posts: 64 Member
    I've found, 'skinny popcorn'. It's a multipack and u can ration ur snacks. They sre lovely and u feel like ur having a treat.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    dg78z5kt5chb.png
    Might pick the new sweet earth meals at target if I go because I loved their burritos and pizzas in the past. Thought I'd share they are free with ibotta cash back.

I just got the burgers today because of ibotta coupon. i didn't bother with chicken because i didn't know what to make with it.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Guys, the cookies and cream Built Bars are SUCH a disappointment :/ They taste so similar to the salted caramel ones that I'm almost sure that they just mixed that with their regular chocolate flavor. I was kinda hoping for maybe a white filling with some small cookie flakes or something. Pretty bummed I spent so much on a box, but what can ya do? I do like the salted caramel flavor, so guess it's not a complete waste.

Gods, that's disappointing! I'm glad they're edible.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I've found, 'skinny popcorn'. It's a multipack and u can ration ur snacks. They sre lovely and u feel like ur having a treat.

They have a great deal on these right now on amazon if you need more lol. q4k486eh8z3d.png
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HVA66Y0/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ascsub&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&linkCode=sl1&tag=a4752dmx09-20&linkId=600d3f77bc26bace40f6cae7062edb40&language=en_US&fbclid=IwAR1FEqm11iDnmzaDCec4Gq8wnC2x2OHz7mTNSsLRJmGOFHop6OGu28o4l5Y

10.98 for pack of 24
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Update on the Birch benders Magic Syrups: HATED them at first... had a super artificial taste. BUT I've found that when you warm them up they taste like actual maple syrup! I tried them cold at first... warming it up makes all the difference. Random but thought I'd share :)
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    I hate pancakes *runs*
  • DaisyBlue222
    DaisyBlue222 Posts: 4 Member
    okay not a new product but I don't want to be that person that starts a new thread on a topic that's been discussed 10,000 times.

BUT... for those who have tried ONE bars, what is your favorite flavor?? Ranking of flavors??

Recently bought some on sale (not my go-to protein bar) and am thinking of buying some more... but I want to make sure the flavors I'm getting are actually worth buying!

Thoughts??

The one’s are my favorite as far as protein bars go.

I love the chocolate chip cookie dough, peanut butter cup and maple donut.

I like (but not my favorite) birthday cake, lemon and almond bliss.

The only one I have tried but didn’t like was the dark chocolate sea salt.

• Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    Update on the Birch benders Magic Syrups: HATED them at first... had a super artificial taste. BUT I've found that when you warm them up they taste like actual maple syrup! I tried them cold at first... warming it up makes all the difference. Random but thought I'd share :)

Thanks for this. I am having the same feeling on the magic syrups so I will warm them to see
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    40jea5tcd4bu.png

I just tried the strawberries and cream, it was so bad I spit it out and I don't think I've ever spit out a truffle! The strawberry was very artificial, if this is balanced better it should be fine, I love the other flavors, but not strawberry. I'm normally fine with artificial sweeteners.

Wow thanks for the feedback on these because I was really excited to try them and glad I didnt. Saw new Dunkin’ red velvet drinks. I don’t buy coffee drinks but I know some of you guys do.c9rcqkmpkbft.jpeg
  • noelkro80
    noelkro80 Posts: 248 Member
    Birthday cake Kellogg’s 90 calorie fibre one bars (not sure if these are available outside of the uk but they’re incredible!!)
  • judyandrod
    judyandrod Posts: 4 Member
    How do I edit my database?
  • DaisyBlue222
    Oh my gosh. I am in trouble if I spot these. Red flag!
  • DaisyBlue222
    m4w6beyjoic9.png
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member

So I tried this last weekend for the first time. It did not agree with my taste buds and I returned it. I very rarely return anything to be honest but it had such a chemical taste I just couldn't take it. Did not warm it up though, maybe that makes the "magic", lol.

My FAVORITE zero calorie syrup is Walden Farms pancake syrup. I eat it every day and it taste just like regular syrup to me! I've tried a few of their other flavors and they are disgusting in my opinion. But that "pancake" syrup flavor is 10 out of 10 for me. :-)
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    40jea5tcd4bu.png

I just tried the strawberries and cream, it was so bad I spit it out and I don't think I've ever spit out a truffle! The strawberry was very artificial, if this is balanced better it should be fine, I love the other flavors, but not strawberry. I'm normally fine with artificial sweeteners.

As far as Lindt truffles go, I love just the plain 70% dark, pistachio, orange, sea salt and mint varieties :)