New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• mom2colbyj
    mom2colbyj Posts: 119 Member
    @Noreenmarie1234

Did you try this flavor yet?

Clif-Sweet-Salty-Caramel-Toffee-with-Sea-Salt-Bar.jpg?resize=550%2C550&ssl=1

No!! That sounds delicious. Haven't seen that flavor yet but I will if I find it!

I actually picked up a box when I saw them at Target the other day. I haven't tried them yet and they are sitting in my drawer at work. I did have the Peanut Butter Honey Sea Salt ones and they are really good so I have high hopes for this flavor.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    @Noreenmarie1234

No!! That sounds delicious. Haven't seen that flavor yet but I will if I find it!

Need these cliff bars
  • vnb_208
    Im very happy with the SWELL/Proyo brand man they are just so creamy the calories are as low as halo top or enlightened but I can defiently look past that
  • vnb_208
    I bought the following frozen meals at Giant today

Indulgence-Cordon-Bleu-Orzo.jpg?resize=600%2C450&ssl=1

Lean-Cuisine-Origins-Linguine-with-Ricotta-Spinach-Meatless-Meatballs.jpg?resize=550%2C520&ssl=1

I bought another two, but I can't remember off the top of my head what they're (left the bag in the freezer at work & if someone eats the meals I'll be ticked).

Thanks again for alerting us about the free Swell ice cream coupon! I bought the Salted Caramel Crunch. Has anyone tried the Chocolate Chip Cookie Batter?

[/img]

The Indulgence Cordon Bleu Orzo was such a let down! The meal definitely did not resemble the box for one, the Orzo tasted slimy, the cheese sauce was disgusting, & the chicken didn't resemble the chicken on the box whatsoever.

The Lean Cuisine with Spinach Meatless Meatballs wasn't that great, but for 290 calories it wasn't terrible either. The pasta & sauce weren't bad, but the meatballs were a bit on the bland side.

The Swell Salted Caramel Crunch was a bit on the meh side (free so can't complain too much). My main complaint was the overall base was very boring & there weren't many crunch pieces in the pint.

I had so much crunch in my Salted Caramel crunch!!
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Im very happy with the SWELL/Proyo brand man they are just so creamy the calories are as low as halo top or enlightened but I can defiently look past that

I know, I was very happy with my coconut flavor as well. Makes me curious about the other flavors!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Anyone try the new Oreo Firework Blizzard from DQ?
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,815 Member
    Just tried the bang energy drinks. Good but a little bit too much caffeine for me
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member

I saw that advertised and I wanna try it! I'm sure the calories are insane though :( It's times like this that I really hate having to count them.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Just tried the bang energy drinks. Good but a little bit too much caffeine for me

That’s why I always get the caffeine free ones! Although I really wish I knew what the purple haze and the blue ones tasted like, I wish they sold all their flavors caffeine free! So far the caffeine free cotton candy is my absolute favorite, it’s the best tasting and least artificial one in my opinion
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited July 2018
    @Noreenmarie1234

Need these cliff bars

I looked for these at walmart today, but they only had the double chocolate sweet n salty one. I wish they would make more flavors of the mojo bars because those are hands down my favorite clif bars of all time. SOOOO salty and sweet, just perfection. I love the peanut butter chips in the pb one and chunks of pretzel. The mountain mix is the best with the chocolate chips and pretzels and pb. These have been my staples for awhile now, they aren't sold at any stores anymore so I buy from amazon, but they've been not a bad price like 8 bucks for a box of 12. mx8n35mkh6b9.png
    ear8nd56koxr.png

I was looking for the oreo malt o meal cereal, but they didn't have it! So I ended up buying the coldstone creamery one because it looked like it had those grahams in it that I just love. Was debating between this and the chocolate lucky charms (@Hgycta because you said were super good in your review. I wish they came in smaller sizes, not huge 2lb bags, haha!) 83k36tdmn86a.jpeg
    cf35hhgkb8f7.jpeg

LOVED it!! It has the graham base from the smores that I just love. The "golden graham" base. Very nice strawberry taste to it and the marshmallows added a nice extra sweetness. This was delicious and I am so glad I have 2lb bag of it to work on now LOL. TONS of marshmallows, which I loved. I hate when there aren't enough.

It really tasted like the good humor strawberry shortcake bars, which I have been craving. Not bad for only 130 cal per cup! The strawberry balls didn't just taste like plain strawberry. Even alone, they really had a "middle of the good humor bar strawberry ice cream" flavor.
  • hgycta
    @Noreenmarie1234

Need these cliff bars

I looked for these at walmart today, but they only had the double chocolate sweet n salty one. I wish they would make more flavors of the mojo bars because those are hands down my favorite clif bars of all time. SOOOO salty and sweet, just perfection. I love the peanut butter chips in the pb one and chunks of pretzel. The mountain mix is the best with the chocolate chips and pretzels and pb. These have been my staples for awhile now, they aren't sold at any stores anymore so I buy from amazon, but they've been not a bad price like 8 bucks for a box of 12. mx8n35mkh6b9.png
    ear8nd56koxr.png

I was looking for the oreo malt o meal cereal, but they didn't have it! So I ended up buying the coldstone creamery one because it looked like it had those grahams in it that I just love. Was debating between this and the chocolate lucky charms (@Hgycta because you said were super good in your review. I wish they came in smaller sizes, not huge 2lb bags, haha!) 83k36tdmn86a.jpeg
    cf35hhgkb8f7.jpeg

LOVED it!! It has the graham base from the smores that I just love. The "golden graham" base. Very nice strawberry taste to it and the marshmallows added a nice extra sweetness. This was delicious and I am so glad I have 2lb bag of it to work on now LOL. TONS of marshmallows, which I loved. I hate when there aren't enough.

It really tasted like the good humor strawberry shortcake bars, which I have been craving. Not bad for only 130 cal per cup!

And just like that I’m clearing out space in my cereal cabinet for this cereal now, it’s the last thing I need but I need it!!!
  • hgycta
    Saw this in Redners today, it looks like pop rocks but coated with chocolate maybe? It was only 70 calories but I finished checking out before I saw it so I passed! Has anyone here tried this? Does anyone know if there’s other flavors out there?
    mmholdfssmeh.jpeg
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    hgycta wrote: »

That’s why I always get the caffeine free ones! Although I really wish I knew what the purple haze and the blue ones tasted like, I wish they sold all their flavors caffeine free! So far the caffeine free cotton candy is my absolute favorite, it’s the best tasting and least artificial one in my opinion

Purple Haze is awesome. It's grape flavored. I don't remember the blue being particularly memorable, so you might not be missing out on that one.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited July 2018

I saw that advertised and I wanna try it! I'm sure the calories are insane though :( It's times like this that I really hate having to count them.

I totally get you about wanting to splurge on something & worrying about fitting it into your overall calories. I need to do better about being on track & not adding too many extra treats into my overall day.

Since it was the holiday I splurged on a large of this flavor today & will get back on track tomorrow.

Overall it was really good & the popping candy added a nice twist to the overall flavor.

There was a lot of the popping candy & Oreo cookies throughout the Blizzard.

The mini has 370 calories & the small 660.

I went to Wegman's & they had the Jeni's Brown Almond Butter Brittle ice cream! I'll have to remember that the next time I go thrift store shopping in that area.

Smashmallow_CookieDough-min.png

I bought this at Wegman's as a quick pick me up after shopping, but didn't really care for it. I'm not the hugest marshmallow fan in general, but wanted to see what all the fuss was about. It didn't taste anything like cookie dough whatsoever, but the chocolate chips made the overall taste better at least.
  • hgycta
    So Wegmans FINALLY had the s’mores Enlightened! Now all that’s left to try is glazed donut!
    I give it a 10/10 it’s phenomenal. Tons of globs of chocolate sauce and it became even more plentiful the further down I went, not a spoonful was left without it. Tasted just like a hershey’s fudge sundae! I still like peanut butter chocolate more because I’m a peanut butter addict, but I’ll definitely be getting this one again!
    wcqf5gdkjccv.jpeg
    5xeuyetzjivc.jpeg

I totally get you about wanting to splurge on something & worrying about fitting it into your overall calories. I need to do better about being on track & not adding too many extra treats into my overall day.

Since it was the holiday I splurged on a large of this flavor today & will get back on track tomorrow.

Overall it was really good & the popping candy added a nice twist to the overall flavor.

There was a lot of the popping candy & Oreo cookies throughout the Blizzard.

The mini has 370 calories & the small 660.

I went to Wegman's & they had the Jeni's Brown Almond Butter Brittle ice cream! I'll have to remember that the next time I go thrift store shopping in that area.

Smashmallow_CookieDough-min.png

I bought this at Wegman's as a quick pick me up after shopping, but didn't really care for it. I'm not the hugest marshmallow fan in general, but wanted to see what all the fuss was about. It didn't taste anything like cookie dough whatsoever, but the chocolate chips made the overall taste better at least.

I actually really liked those smash mallows when I found them in Target. I didn’t try that flavor though, I had mint chip. They’re 20% off right now on the Cartwheel app!
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    I ate balance bars years ago and had converted to higher-protein options - tried this today, and wow - reminded me of a cross between girl scouts' thin mints and a rice krispie treat. Not bad!
    o4bnecd5dhjn.jpg
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Saw this in Redners today, it looks like pop rocks but coated with chocolate maybe? It was only 70 calories but I finished checking out before I saw it so I passed! Has anyone here tried this? Does anyone know if there’s other flavors out there?
    mmholdfssmeh.jpeg

I had these earlier this year. I got them at Toys R Us. I wasn't a fan of mint chocolate, but I loved the banana split flavor. I think there are others, but those were the only two available at that time. I haven't seen them anywhere else.
  • vnb_208

Is it me or its NOT ENOUGH CAFFEINE ! I also drink crazy amounts of coffee before bed also must have a cup coffee to fall asleep
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,815 Member

Is it me or its NOT ENOUGH CAFFEINE ! I also drink crazy amounts of coffee before bed also must have a cup coffee to fall asleep

It was a bit much for me and didn't finish the can and got one for my bf and he was way too hyper and figity
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited July 2018

For me it was just a little buzz. I am kind of immune to caffeine though, LOL. I drink waaaaayy too much so energy drinks never really give me more than a little pick me up. We are the same, I always have 2c of coffee an hour or two before bed.