New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Saw this on The Impulsive Buy... I want to try it so bad!!! I loooove Frosted Flakes!
    zurt42zxjaz1.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Again love the quest freebies 😃! They sent 4 of each. If I try before others post on here I’ll let you guys know how I like them. lxscdr84o748.jpeg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Apparently the Carrot Cake Oreos might be at Target today or soon to be released. Not sure if it’s an exclusive? I want to try the Most Stuf.
  • hgycta
    Options
    It should be at most major retailers according to Junkbanter! :) I’ll be on the lookout, but if anyone beats me to it let me know how they are!
    a1lr7ihgnljc.png
    Apparently the Carrot Cake Oreos might be at Target today or soon to be released. Not sure if it’s an exclusive? I want to try the Most Stuf.

• Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    I just came to post after seeing this that I MUST find these because they have awesome reviews and carrot cake is like my favorite kind of cake! Too bad quest didn’t make a carrot cake bar or cookie with cream cheese frosting lol.
    hgycta wrote: »
    It should be at most major retailers according to Junkbanter! :) I’ll be on the lookout, but if anyone beats me to it let me know how they are!
    a1lr7ihgnljc.png

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    Saw this on The Impulsive Buy... I want to try it so bad!!! I loooove Frosted Flakes!
    zurt42zxjaz1.jpeg

I was JUST at Walmart and didn't see them (I don't think) but walmart.com has the 2 packs for sale.

I did score the 4 piece snickers nut butter square thingys and, because of the review on here, tried the maple almond butter one first and...yeah. I don't think I'm a maple butter kind of person so I just ate around the chocolate. :) I also bought a box of Golden Oreo cereal but haven't tried it yet.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    zurt42zxjaz1.jpeg

I was JUST at Walmart and didn't see them (I don't think) but walmart.com has the 2 packs for sale.

I did score the 4 piece snickers nut butter square thingys and, because of the review on here, tried the maple almond butter one first and...yeah. I don't think I'm a maple butter kind of person so I just ate around the chocolate. :) I also bought a box of Golden Oreo cereal but haven't tried it yet.

I wasn’t a fan of the maple snickers either. Ugh it says they are in stock at my target too!

So I tried the quest cookies and bar.

I actually liked the cookie a LOT MORE than their other flavors. I think because it has nuts to give a nice texture. It was more chewy than the other flavors. The peanut flavor was not very strong.

First bite of the chocolate hazelnut I thought wow this is boring, but I think it was because I didn’t get any of the chocolate chips or hazelnuts because it grew on me. Kind of has the chocolate brownie base to it. The big chunks of hazelnuts were the best part. I wish they did more chunky bars like this with big nuts. Warmed up it was delicious though. I think I probably wouldn’t buy because not my favorite but it was still good.
    ew72dwz3415g.jpeg
    t2zqkg2k7us7.jpeg

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I found this at TJ's and sprinkled some on my baked chicken breast and it was pretty good--kinda garlicy, a wee bit salty, kinda of spicy and a wee bit sweet or something and again, pretty good. I'm going to put some on veggies too, I'll bet it will kick them up a notch or two.

20181230_191925.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    r3cmux98f195.jpg

The cinnamon cake flavored ice cream includes tasty pastry pieces, a colorful green cream cheese swirl and festive candy sprinkles, according to the company.

I don't think anywhere around me has Blue Bell. That ice cream sounds so good!

I wish PA would get Graeters too!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    This month will be four years this thread has been around.

WOW! I have to say this is my favorite thread on this whole website, lol. It is so much fun to try new products, read all your reviews, and get new fun ideas. None of my friends in real life understand my excitement for new products as much as you guys do. :smile:

Happy new year all and lets see how many years we can keep this thread going!

Also here is a sample of frozen bean, they will send you free pack around your birthday! I forgot I signed up my boyfriend for this and his came in the mail last week. If your birthday is passed, you can always pretend your birthday is next month :wink:

http://thefrozenbean.com/birthday-deal/

zat12g25m31s.png

Thanks for all the freebies you guys have posted in this thread!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    zurt42zxjaz1.jpeg

There's way too much cereal being released! I can't keep up.

Out of all the new cereals this looks good & so does the Poptart Brown Sugar.

The one that most people agree that is nasty is the Sour Patch Kids. Erik The Electric posted on Instagram that he spit it out & if it was the last food on earth he would starve.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    I was listening to a podcast today with Chobani and they hinted toward a low cal frozen yogurt line... would be interesting.

Also: any idea on what the next golden edition Halo Top will be? :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Sorry to keep posting a million things today. I have been traveling for the holidays and when I’m in long flights I end up browsing Facebook and instagram and keep finding all these new things that look good lol! These look interesting. rawpajkx560z.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    I was listening to a podcast today with Chobani and they hinted toward a low cal frozen yogurt line... would be interesting.

I hope cotton candy.
  • hgycta
    Options

I hope cotton candy.

I would blow at least a whole month’s worth of pay on that flavor if they did it!!!

Also, new Death Wish Coffee cold brew coming out!!!!
    https://www.deathwishcoffee.com/blogs/news/death-wish-coffee-cold-brew?fbclid=IwAR1pjegprD5K9oBhxoOvibe5ckTN2i6dh6LQ1WBLJEXrPZcnf6UHBE9TjHQ
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Sorry to keep posting a million things today. I have been traveling for the holidays and when I’m in long flights I end up browsing Facebook and instagram and keep finding all these new things that look good lol! These look interesting. rawpajkx560z.jpeg

Whoa! I must try those!