New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    ... Am I dreaming or is this actually happening???
    u46ghgcsv423.png
    9eus3lwx94um.png
    6avevbaqovxf.png
    y9mhh5120nat.png

Omg... I kind of want it lol. I have door dash credits too so could get it free with the free shipping code.

I had to pause and make sure it wasn't April 1st...
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    edis4qpy75hi.png

has this already been shared?
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    kujfojzkhx7h.png
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    A couple of new Noosa yogurt flavors - coffee and cream and Noosa mates cookies and cream.
    oa95g24ainca.jpg
    I tried the coffee and cream one and it's pretty good, but I don't really get their concept of having two separate compartments with two different flavors. I'm waiting until I have enough calories to fit in the cookies and cream flavor (280 calories).

hg0ajz3581cl.jpg
    I also picked up some of the new Oikos double cream yogurt line. So far, I've only tried the "salt-dusted caramel creme" flavor, and it was as decadent as it sounds - basically a really tasty yogurt with salted caramel at the bottom. Of course, being double cream, it's also 220 calories.

the OKIOS IS THE FREE ITEM OF THE DAY FOR GIANT/ STOP & SHOP STORES W/MOBILE APP
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    They are sure getting creative with cereals wfcwzwnq1imn.jpeg
  • vnb_208
    Options
    b4stcr1u7c6q.jpg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    ivopc238xa7v.jpg

IhatethisthreadIhatethisthreadIhatethisthread.

Ok, actually, I can resist the dark chocolate. So where are my milk chocolate thins?
  • guil0095
    guil0095 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    oh my, I need to get my hands on those reese's! <3
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    b4stcr1u7c6q.jpg

Ooo, that sounds awesome! I just tried the new Diet Cokes today. I like the Strawberry Guava more than the Blueberry Acai (which doesn't taste like much of anything. So weird).
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    ivopc238xa7v.jpg

Heyyyyy, they need to stick a little cookie thingy underneath so it's a way lower calorie tagalong (because it's girl scout cookie time!!)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options

You guys should all enter this contest I found!

https://www.thestufinside.com/

On certain days they are giving away TONS of coupons so we are bound to win free oreos!! The second column says how many they are giving away each day! :smiley:

You don't have to scan a photo just enter your info then click "need help" when it tries to take a photo of your oreo and then click "enter without picture".

Thanks for posting this Noreen. I won a free box of Oreo's cereal yesterday (not a huge fan of the cereal so I'll give it to nieces/nephews). Not sure when I'll get it or if they'll send me a free coupon to redeem a box. I'll have to remember to play everyday.

• vnb_208
    Options
    zpuw885muduu.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Remember I said I was curious to try the paleo primal bars? I wrote asking for a sample and they sent some :blush: ! I tried the chocolate salted caramel and loved it!! I liked it even more than the recent salted caramel clif mojo. The clif mojo was too much of a "buttery caramel corn with a small tiny hint of chocolate" flavor. (I still like them, but they are REALLY lacking in the chocolate department. The clif mojo mountain and pb pretzel flavors are way better)

This was more of a CHOCOLATE salted caramel. It had a really nice salty taste that complimented the chocolate coating nicely. I loveee when bars have a chocolate coating on the bottom. It was very dense and chewy. I like that it has no dairy because then I can eat as many as I want and not have to worry about my stomach, lol. Looking forward to trying the salted almond one. 0su1e8v1qpka.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @vnb_208 I would try those. I LOVED the Neapolitan jojos. My favorite part of a reeeses is the peanut butter. I much prefer the giant cups and seasonal because they have a higher pb:chocolate ratio, so I wonder if I won't like these as much. I love dark chocolate though so I still want to try them. I'll be interested in hearing reviews from whoever tries them on here.

@kellyjellybellyjelly Yay!! Glad you won :smiley:. I just played after I read you won and won a popsocket. I don't use those, but my cousin will love it. They have the ice cream coupon day as well as the 100k coupon day coming, so I hope to win one of those! I am not sure if you can win again on the same email, so if you keep playing maybe use a new email and enter for a family member, lol.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    vyrthinfmgcb.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    BOGO ON the caulipower pizza coupons. Not fantastic bc not free, but thought I’d share anyways in case people wanted to try them or were buying anyways, https://eatcaulipower.com/CaulMeMaybe?utm_source=social&utm_campaign=CaulMeMaybe&utm_content=cp_pd12yg4rlq2rk8t.jpeg
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    b4stcr1u7c6q.jpg

Ooo, that sounds awesome! I just tried the new Diet Cokes today. I like the Strawberry Guava more than the Blueberry Acai (which doesn't taste like much of anything. So weird).

Really? I liked the Blueberry Acai, had the Ginger Lime today, didn't taste any ginger nor lime lol
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    b4stcr1u7c6q.jpg

Can't wait to try this!