New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,604 Member
    Options
    Kalex1975 wrote: »
    I HATE when my favorite brands change their formulas. :'( The "new recipe" better be just as good. If anyone happens to try before I do, please let us know if it tastes the same. I really hope they didn't screw up what was great like so many companies do. Butterfingers are my favorite candy bar, lol.

All the reviews say it is terrible and tastes completely different now.

I had one yesterday... definitely can taste the difference and it is NOT as good (but not "terrible"). It tasted less "peanut-y".

I'm making my way through a supply of mini butterfingers (yay for Halloween variety packs!) and rarely eat a full sized bar so I don't know if this will affect me or not.
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    apullum wrote: »
    For those who wanted to try ruby chocolate, you can now get it at Trader Joe's: https://www.traderjoes.com/digin/post/ruby-cacao-wafers

Also now at Whole Foods - I spotted it there today and grabbed a bar!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,604 Member
    Options
    It's rare that I don't want chocolate but I have nooooooooooooooo desire to try this ruby stuff.
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    A couple of new Noosa yogurt flavors - coffee and cream and Noosa mates cookies and cream.
    oa95g24ainca.jpg
    I tried the coffee and cream one and it's pretty good, but I don't really get their concept of having two separate compartments with two different flavors. I'm waiting until I have enough calories to fit in the cookies and cream flavor (280 calories).

hg0ajz3581cl.jpg
    I also picked up some of the new Oikos double cream yogurt line. So far, I've only tried the "salt-dusted caramel creme" flavor, and it was as decadent as it sounds - basically a really tasty yogurt with salted caramel at the bottom. Of course, being double cream, it's also 220 calories.
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Recently saw a friend's post on social media about the Digiorno pan Crust pizza tasting like Pizza Hut's pan Crust. I have been unimpressed with digiorno in the past, but I tried it out of curiosity This one actually did taste like Pizza Hut. For the price you might be better off just going to Pizza Hut, but I was impressed with the taste.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I have no clue who on here has T Mobile, but if you do make sure you download their T Mobile Tuesdays App! Free taco from Taco Bell every week in February! That being said, who can go there and ONLY get one taco? *shrugs* maybe one day I’ll be that strong...
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options

You guys should all enter this contest I found!

https://www.thestufinside.com/

On certain days they are giving away TONS of coupons so we are bound to win free oreos!! The second column says how many they are giving away each day! :smiley:

You don't have to scan a photo just enter your info then click "need help" when it tries to take a photo of your oreo and then click "enter without picture".

iltn5fu5hoa0.png
    4rsjf7jlq6ad.png
    z4c8xw1ex4ub.png

Also got these free samples but not good at all. I only tried the banana coconut, but they were not very good and don't even warrant a detailed review, lol. Would not recommend and probably will give away the others. rg4p3sbf2e8p.jpg

• AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    1.) I didn’t take a picture of it but I saw triple chocolate Twix bars in Wawa!

Ahhhh, no Wawa by me, but the Nice N Easy usually has the "new" candy bars so I'll have to check later. I swear once I find these I'm buying all of them and hoarding them away in case they discontinue them AGAIN.
  • Sanriohippie
    Sanriohippie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Trader Joes Quinoa Cowboy black bean and corn patties! I HATE veggie burgers, but LOVE these!!
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options

I also found Chilly Cow at my walmart today. I just had salted caramel and OMG SOOO GOOD! I'm afraid this is better than Halo Top! And I didn't think anything was better than Halo Top. I hope other flavors are as good. [/quote]

They are all great... My son steals the peanut butter ones. The bars are a favorite of mine too. I have to admit, HaloTop has never blown my skirt up! v83npfllqigr.jpeg

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    at1j0w274ol0.jpg

I’m not an ice cream bar person, I’ve always been more of one for ice cream sandwiches... if they came out with a chocolate sandwich novelty treat I would be in heaven! I grew up on those Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches o:

omg yes ice cream sandwiches trump bars!
  • vnb_208
    Options
    I have no clue who on here has T Mobile, but if you do make sure you download their T Mobile Tuesdays App! Free taco from Taco Bell every week in February! That being said, who can go there and ONLY get one taco? *shrugs* maybe one day I’ll be that strong...

not worth it i paid for my taco dowloading the app took FOREVER then trying to order on the app took even longer
  • vnb_208
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    at1j0w274ol0.jpg

I’m not an ice cream bar person, I’ve always been more of one for ice cream sandwiches... if they came out with a chocolate sandwich novelty treat I would be in heaven! I grew up on those Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches o:

omg yes ice cream sandwiches trump bars!

For real. I can't get past the texture and taste of the wooden stick. *shudder* I will take the bar off the stick and eat it out of a bowl but even then, I can still taste it.

same lol!