New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I ended up ordering a sampler pack from the company, $11.48 for three small packs of buttermilk, pumpkin spice, and the white chocolate. Not the flavors I wanted, but the company said the red velvet and confetti cake didn’t have sample packets yet. Time will tell how they are, I’ll report back! I’ve tried Kodiak Cakes, Flapjacked, P28 Foods, Mancakes, and nearly every other protein pancake under the sun so I have high standards for these xD

Would love to hear the report!

I’ve only have tried the FlapJacked and the MET-Rx pancake mixes... preferred the FlapJacked by far.

What is your favorite of those you have tried?
  • dulcitonia
    dulcitonia Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    lalee115 wrote: »
    5oxfmc0jbx3t.jpg

Probably not new, but I'd never seen it before. I'm not a gigantic hummus person (typically crave it from time to time but can never ever finish off the container).

But this.

OMG.

I had to put it back in the fridge so I would leave it alone.

The ONLY thing that might make it better is if it was a little spicier. But it is hands down the best flavor I have ever tried.

i want this!

Agreed!
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    Parker's Maple Syrup has come to Walmart! Over two years ago, @hgycta wrote about Parker's Maple Cotton Candy, and I've been following Parker since then. I love seeing companies grow, and it's especially amazing to see it from people in my age group. I can't wait to see their cotton candy hit the shelves. It's going to be my dessert for a long time.

57rc6aivn8yd.jpg
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »
    Welp I was excited for this flavor until now, I live in Maryland so I guess that means I’ll never find out how it tastes :’(
    o5frcy2yb07a.png

Why would they do that?!??!?

I've never actually tried any Enlightened ice cream, and I'm a little skeptical of potato chip flavored ice cream, but then again I have had some amazing barbecue chip chocolate bars. Next time I'm at Safeway I'll look for it so I can report back to all y'all non-west coast people.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    apullum wrote: »
    arya8 wrote: »
    Welp I was excited for this flavor until now, I live in Maryland so I guess that means I’ll never find out how it tastes :’(
    o5frcy2yb07a.png

Why would they do that?!??!?

I've never actually tried any Enlightened ice cream, and I'm a little skeptical of potato chip flavored ice cream, but then again I have had some amazing barbecue chip chocolate bars. Next time I'm at Safeway I'll look for it so I can report back to all y'all non-west coast people.

Yes, please! :D
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    Parker's Maple Syrup has come to Walmart! Over two years ago, @hgycta wrote about Parker's Maple Cotton Candy, and I've been following Parker since then. I love seeing companies grow, and it's especially amazing to see it from people in my age group. I can't wait to see their cotton candy hit the shelves. It's going to be my dessert for a long time.

57rc6aivn8yd.jpg

Oh, I'm so excited about this. I am able to find their cotton candy at a local Busch's here sometimes so I hope they get it to walmart. I love their products!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »

57rc6aivn8yd.jpg

YESSS!!!! I love the cotton candy, but I still haven’t actually tried their syrup yet!!!
  • hgycta
    Options
    My first mint chocolate Whoopie Pie from Chatila’s Bakery (decided to splurge since I was buying their chocolate e’toiles on Linda’s Diet Delites) and.... wow... such a good use of 180 calories! It’s huge! I started eating some before I got the picture haha
    nup0fd9bhfgm.jpeg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    apullum wrote: »
    While it's not "new," 'tis the season when the Quest bars start hitting Grocery Outlet shelves. You know...all those Quest bars that stores stocked for New Year's resolutioners, and then sent to Grocery Outlet when sales went down. This weekend I have found boxes of s'mores, white chocolate raspberry, and mint chocolate chunk flavors for $12-$15 per box.

Jealous! My Grocery Outlet just had Whey 2 Be & a few other protein snacks. I wish my Grocery Outlet would get more Enlightened/Halo Top too.

You guys always find the best things at the outlet. I wish I had one by me. I used to go to big lots but they stopped having food for some reason.

The Grocery Outlet can definitely be hit or miss. Sometimes I go (like a thrift store) & find absolutely nothing & other times I go I find a lot of great deals. The worst food items I ever purchased there was the dried seaweed & dried broccoli.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Has anyone tried the YouFreshNaturals cashew butters? They have flavors like Marshmallow Crispy Treat, Maple, Frosted Animal Cookie, Fruity Pebbles, etc. Just wondering if it's worth it for the calories.

@skelterhelter I have! My favorites are Freshy Pebbles (the Fruity Pebbles), the Vanilla Freshy flavor (Dunkaroos), & the seasonal Sugar Cookie/Egg Nog from Christmas was great as well.

I still have a few more flavors to try (Frosted Animal Cookies & a few more of the cereal flavors). I hope the owner has OG Glazed for awhile (take on Doughnuts) since I now have way too many nut butters to justify purchasing another one.

My one coworker/friend who can be extremely picky with foods even loved the Vanilla Freshy flavor.
  • hgycta
    edited March 2019
    Options
    This popped up in my Facebook feed! Use code TRYFORTO at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PGKY8SS for a sample of Forto, just 5 cents :) I’ve tried their coffee shots before (Hershey’s chocolate, vanilla latte, and chocolate latte). I really enjoy them and the fact they’re not a ton of calories. A bit pricey, but hard to pass up for 5 cents! Amazon only gave me one choice of the Donut Shop flavor, but hey, I’ve never tried that one nor seen it in Walmart so I’m excited to try it!!! Hopefully the code doesn’t run out anytime soon, I didn’t see anything stating how long it would be available for :open_mouth: I hope everyone here gets one!! If anyone tries the Krispy Kreme glazed donut, peppermint mocha, or pumpkin spice flavor let me know how they are! I had my eye on those!
    g0wvbkfdj2vw.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Has anyone tried the YouFreshNaturals cashew butters? They have flavors like Marshmallow Crispy Treat, Maple, Frosted Animal Cookie, Fruity Pebbles, etc. Just wondering if it's worth it for the calories.

@skelterhelter I have! My favorites are Freshy Pebbles (the Fruity Pebbles), the Vanilla Freshy flavor (Dunkaroos), & the seasonal Sugar Cookie/Egg Nog from Christmas was great as well.

I still have a few more flavors to try (Frosted Animal Cookies & a few more of the cereal flavors). I hope the owner has OG Glazed for awhile (take on Doughnuts) since I now have way too many nut butters to justify purchasing another one.

My one coworker/friend who can be extremely picky with foods even loved the Vanilla Freshy flavor.

I remember you found knock off versions of them as well. Were the knock offs just as good? I really want to try marshmallow crisp, pancakes, animal cookie. They have so many contests I can't believe I haven't won! I guess I should just stop hoping to get lucky and order a jar to try.
    This popped up in my Facebook feed! Use code TRYFORTO at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PGKY8SS for a sample of Forto, just 5 cents :) I’ve tried their coffee shots before (Hershey’s chocolate, vanilla latte, and chocolate latte). I really enjoy them and the fact they’re not a ton of calories. A bit pricey, but hard to pass up for 5 cents! Amazon only gave me one choice of the Donut Shop flavor, but hey, I’ve never tried that one nor seen it in Walmart so I’m excited to try it!!! Hopefully the code doesn’t run out anytime soon, I didn’t see anything stating how long it would be available for :open_mouth: I hope everyone here gets one!! If anyone tries the Krispy Kreme glazed donut, peppermint mocha, or pumpkin spice flavor let me know how they are! I had my eye on those!
    g0wvbkfdj2vw.png

Haha, I was just coming to post this freebie! :smiley: I also messaged you about the built bar instructions! I posted on here but you probably just missed it and didn't want to clog up the threads reposting so much, lol.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    My first mint chocolate Whoopie Pie from Chatila’s Bakery (decided to splurge since I was buying their chocolate e’toiles on Linda’s Diet Delites) and.... wow... such a good use of 180 calories! It’s huge! I started eating some before I got the picture haha
    nup0fd9bhfgm.jpeg

I'm trusting you. Just ordered the etoiles and a mint whoopie pie😁
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Options

I remember you found knock off versions of them as well. Were the knock offs just as good? I really want to try marshmallow crisp, pancakes, animal cookie. They have so many contests I can't believe I haven't won! I guess I should just stop hoping to get lucky and order a jar to try.
    g0wvbkfdj2vw.png

Haha, I was just coming to post this freebie! :smiley: I also messaged you about the built bar instructions! I posted on here but you probably just missed it and didn't want to clog up the threads reposting so much, lol.

Can I get the built bar thing too
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

g0wvbkfdj2vw.png

I don't remember finding knockoffs for Youfreshnaturals, but maybe my recollection is fuzzy. The prices I find are decent for how great the products taste (most are around $7.99-$9.99) whereas a lot of the other nut butter brands are around $11.99+.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    https://www.parkersmaple.com/?customer_posted=true#contact_form

If you enter your email you could try to win a basket full of goodies for up to $150.00.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Options
    ncgirl8 wrote: »
    nup0fd9bhfgm.jpeg

I'm trusting you. Just ordered the etoiles and a mint whoopie pie😁

I used to mass-order the donuts, until my budget got real! My only issue with some of their products is that the nutritionals are for half - I don't want half, I feel deprived at half :)

Thanks for the heads up. I don't do half either