New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    6g34whb4pdlm.jpg

I want these!

@Noreenmarie1234 Those have me drooling!

Look what I won! I had no idea there existed so many food contests until now! Thank you to all! 67rn0pww0pdj.png

Omg congrats !!! What a cool win!

I’m not Jewish but these look good, lol. x52b2oo1pnnh.jpeg
    h0jbdyxpzfpw.jpeg
    @JohnnytotheB good thing they didn’t taste like it. I once had EVO hemp bars that tasted and smelled like manure. I get nauseous just thinking about them now.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    apullum wrote: »
    While it's not "new," 'tis the season when the Quest bars start hitting Grocery Outlet shelves. You know...all those Quest bars that stores stocked for New Year's resolutioners, and then sent to Grocery Outlet when sales went down. This weekend I have found boxes of s'mores, white chocolate raspberry, and mint chocolate chunk flavors for $12-$15 per box.

Jealous! My Grocery Outlet just had Whey 2 Be & a few other protein snacks. I wish my Grocery Outlet would get more Enlightened/Halo Top too.

You guys always find the best things at the outlet. I wish I had one by me. I used to go to big lots but they stopped having food for some reason.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    RE: Halo Top - I just found out there's a Halo Top ice cream parlor less than 6 miles from me. An ICE CREAM SHOP! LOL. Where have I been? :lol: They make sundaes and everything..... I didn't even know that was a thing with them!

I guess we know were you are going for a your next run huh? Lol
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Welp I was excited for this flavor until now, I live in Maryland so I guess that means I’ll never find out how it tastes :’(
    o5frcy2yb07a.png
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Welp I was excited for this flavor until now, I live in Maryland so I guess that means I’ll never find out how it tastes :’(
    o5frcy2yb07a.png

I'm do dissappointed chocolate covered potato chips are my favorite I loved the lays bags or when we go to munson chocolates .
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    o5frcy2yb07a.png

Why would they do that?!??!?
  • AmyC2288
    AmyC2288 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Trying Chick-fil-A’s regular frosted key lime now... IT IS AMAZING. 450 calories for a large, so worth it. Dare I say it, even better than their regular frosted lemonade!!! Hoping to try the diet version soon (350 calories for a large) since I normally enjoy those just as much :) so creamy!!!! Picture looks grainy since I was in my car but it’s the same color as a shamrock shake without whipped cream haha
    psxg4l1gvan0.jpeg

YUM! What is the "diet version"? Is there a special way to ask for this?
  • hgycta
    Options
    AmyC2288 wrote: »
    Trying Chick-fil-A’s regular frosted key lime now... IT IS AMAZING. 450 calories for a large, so worth it. Dare I say it, even better than their regular frosted lemonade!!! Hoping to try the diet version soon (350 calories for a large) since I normally enjoy those just as much :) so creamy!!!! Picture looks grainy since I was in my car but it’s the same color as a shamrock shake without whipped cream haha
    psxg4l1gvan0.jpeg

Instead of being made with their ice dream, lemonade, and key lime flavoring, the diet version is made with ice dream, their diet lemonade (sweetened with Splenda), and key lime flavoring. Personally I think it tastes just as good, but it saves some calories! Just ask for a small or large diet frosted key lime and that’s it, no special name for it really :)

Also, Smart Sweets emailed me a code, “SSChampion” that gives you free shipping on orders over $30 on their website in case anyone wants to use it! I asked them about the calories in the new formula, and they said they haven’t gotten the information yet but it will either stay the same or actually go down, the calories won’t be going up for the new recipe thank goodness!!!
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    psxg4l1gvan0.jpeg

Instead of being made with their ice dream, lemonade, and key lime flavoring, the diet version is made with ice dream, their diet lemonade (sweetened with Splenda), and key lime flavoring. Personally I think it tastes just as good, but it saves some calories! Just ask for a small or large diet frosted key lime and that’s it, no special name for it really :)

Also, Smart Sweets emailed me a code, “SSChampion” that gives you free shipping on orders over $30 on their website in case anyone wants to use it! I asked them about the calories in the new formula, and they said they haven’t gotten the information yet but it will either stay the same or actually go down, the calories won’t be going up for the new recipe thank goodness!!!

That's good news on the Smart Sweets! I love that I can have a whole bag of really good gummies for around 80-90 calories. If it goes down, even better! I just hope the taste doesn't change!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    psxg4l1gvan0.jpeg

That's good news on the Smart Sweets! I love that I can have a whole bag of really good gummies for around 80-90 calories. If it goes down, even better! I just hope the taste doesn't change!

I'm going to try these. What are your favs between the 4 in the build a box area? Sour gummy bears, fruity gummy bears, sweet fish and sour blast buddies.
  • shira324
    shira324 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

h0jbdyxpzfpw.jpeg
    [/quote]

I've been on the lookout for these new Manischewitz macaroons! Where did you find them?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    shira324 wrote: »

h0jbdyxpzfpw.jpeg
    [/quote]

I've been on the lookout for these new Manischewitz macaroons! Where did you find them?
    [/quote]

Wegmans! If you try them let us know how they are.
  • hgycta
    Options
    psxg4l1gvan0.jpeg

No they sent me some of the new recipe ones and the taste didn’t change, if anything they’re slightly better because the sour gummies are even more sour!!!
    busyPK wrote: »
    psxg4l1gvan0.jpeg

I'm going to try these. What are your favs between the 4 in the build a box area? Sour gummy bears, fruity gummy bears, sweet fish and sour blast buddies.

Definitely the sweet fish. I think that’s one of their best sellers, too, when I go to GNC for them it’s always the hardest to get in stock haha.

Also, this popped up in my Instagram today as a sponsored post. Has anyone tried them? The confetti and the red velvet caught my eye...
    c58bar10ini3.png
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Also, this popped up in my Instagram today as a sponsored post. Has anyone tried them? The confetti and the red velvet caught my eye...
    c58bar10ini3.png

I haven't tried them but was curious.

I use the FlapJacked pancake mix almost every weekend. The nutrition is fairly close to these so was going to give them a try. But then I noticed the price! It's $15.99 for 11.76 oz. compared to $11.99 for 24 oz. of the FlapJacked (about $1.36/oz. vs. $0.50/oz.).

It better taste awesome for the cost, so curious to hear any reviews as well!
  • nic_27_grassisgreener
    nic_27_grassisgreener Posts: 193 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I tried a 'CoffeeFit' bar today in the flavor Peanut Butter Chocolate - never seen one before. The name is confusing, it is not coffee flavored or caffeinated. :D Wow it was really really tasty though! I wouldn't call it a protein bar, more of a higher-protein dessert. It had enough traditional sugars to not taste super artificial.

Found it at a campus coffee shop/quick food for $2.49
    https://www.coffeefitbar.com

EDIT: Apparently these are the same as Bia Bars ...? Never heard of them either, but their social media links lead me to this brand name instead. Their website has more products and maybe cheaper https://www.biabar.com/collections/all
  • hgycta
    Options
    Kalex1975 wrote: »
    c58bar10ini3.png

I use the FlapJacked pancake mix almost every weekend. The nutrition is fairly close to these so was going to give them a try. But then I noticed the price! It's $15.99 for 11.76 oz. compared to $11.99 for 24 oz. of the FlapJacked (about $1.36/oz. vs. $0.50/oz.).

I ended up ordering a sampler pack from the company, $11.48 for three small packs of buttermilk, pumpkin spice, and the white chocolate. Not the flavors I wanted, but the company said the red velvet and confetti cake didn’t have sample packets yet. Time will tell how they are, I’ll report back! I’ve tried Kodiak Cakes, Flapjacked, P28 Foods, Mancakes, and nearly every other protein pancake under the sun so I have high standards for these xD
    I tried a 'CoffeeFit' bar today in the flavor Peanut Butter Chocolate - never seen one before. The name is confusing, it is not coffee flavored or caffeinated. :D Wow it was really really tasty though! I wouldn't call it a protein bar, more of a higher-protein dessert. It had enough traditional sugars to not taste super artificial.

EDIT: Apparently these are the same as Bia Bars ...? Never heard of them either, but their social media links lead me to this brand name instead. Their website has more products and maybe cheaper https://www.biabar.com/collections/all

I LOVE THOSE BARS!!! The only thing that stops me from ordering them all the time is their price, but it tastes like peanut butter fudge which was always my downfall so they were a lifesaver!!! The name always confused me too haha they named it that because it supposedly pairs well with coffee, but I just think it causes more confusion than it does interest.
    I’ll have to check out those Bia Bars!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Kalex1975 wrote: »
    c58bar10ini3.png

I ended up ordering a sampler pack from the company, $11.48 for three small packs of buttermilk, pumpkin spice, and the white chocolate. Not the flavors I wanted, but the company said the red velvet and confetti cake didn’t have sample packets yet. Time will tell how they are, I’ll report back! I’ve tried Kodiak Cakes, Flapjacked, P28 Foods, Mancakes, and nearly every other protein pancake under the sun so I have high standards for these xD

I LOVE THOSE BARS!!! The only thing that stops me from ordering them all the time is their price, but it tastes like peanut butter fudge which was always my downfall so they were a lifesaver!!! The name always confused me too haha they named it that because it supposedly pairs well with coffee, but I just think it causes more confusion than it does interest.
    I’ll have to check out those Bia Bars!

Which is the best pancake brand and flavor if you had to choose? I’ve never tried any of them. I’m surprised you haven’t ordered the free built bar sample pack ! I asked smart sweets and they said not open to samplers anymore but I still need to try them sometime!

I’ve had those bia bars before and they were pretty good.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    busyPK wrote: »
    psxg4l1gvan0.jpeg

Oh, definitely the fish. The sour ones are good, but I've come to realize I only like them in small doses. And the fruity bears taste just like gummy bears. I like the fish because they're very soft and have a nice berry flavor.