New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    These were better than expected. More like a cookie in texture. I was expecting them to be like a larabar. I liked the chocolate almond the best. I wouldn’t buy unless they were super cheap though. They were good but not amazing. nwc7h78nyzxn.jpeg
    le93d4j7e71a.jpeg
    pk6mxk2434dj.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    gwlejkx8kltp.png
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Is Arctic Zero reformulated? I recall it being terrible and flavorless in the past, but I also heard they improved on the recipe some time ago. Is it more like Halo Top now?

The DAIRY pints are more like Halo Top. Pretty sure the non dairy uses the old recipe... maybe some minor tweaks?

Cool, I'll have to try it when it goes on sale, then.

I think the non-dairy switched to faba bean protein, and the protein content subsequently dropped. I kinda gave up on them then and switched brands, couldn't (for me!) justify the cost for so much sugar and so little else. I've heard it's good, though.
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    whitpauly wrote: »
    ncgirl8 wrote: »
    oqogz8ljrcss.png
    q2pc66jrl7j0.png
    jcc72xtex77b.png
    Loved these! I liked the frosting layer on the bottom. This was the first flavor of the Olly cookies I've tried. It was denser than Lenny and Larry cookies and the texture is more oatmeal cookie like. Really sweet. I think I like better than lenny and larry birthday cake because I love the addition of the frosting.

This sample bar I got was really good. I expected it to be like cookie dough balance bar but it was light and airy in the middle with a nice chocolate coating. I guess the plant based version is new. h73kjkh2a4rv.jpeg

Thanks for the pic of the olly cookies - been wanting to try, but wasn't quite ready to take the leap without actually seeing what they looked like!

They're good but kinda small for the calories and don't keep me as full as a protein bar

Agreed. I'll probably stick to the MusclePharm Cookies when I have time to wait on the shipment, but it's good to get these locally in a pinch, when I want a cookie!
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Not new but it was my first time buying them at shoprite 4/$11 and the brownie was amazing the bar is pretty big for 100 cal and mine has alot of brownie pieces i will be eating this alot more yrkxegldk2ev.jpg

Loooooooove these! This thread is why I tried these and the Enlightened ice cream bars in the first place and wow, really creamy and delicious!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Omg this looks amazing! Literally my favorite things all in one candy lol.
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    ud1c29re6b3c.jpg

Also @hgycta maybe they changed the recipe a little or maybe they are one of those small companies where every batch is a little different. Mine tasted very different from the peanut butter. It was way more of a chocolate than peanut butter taste.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    gem7ecba9xyc.jpeg
  • Ducks47
    Ducks47 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I usually don’t go for yogurt because of how tart it can be, but I tried some Brown Cow yogurt and it was sooo good. Creamy. I loved it. As far as products I’ve seen and want- Cadbury has a new chocolate peanut cookie chocolate bar that I want to try although that is quite solidly a junk food.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    https://www.amsety.com/thanks-free-sample/

These are really good. I love the chocolate one. I posted about them in the past when they had samples. I always get a few samples every time they offer, lol. Definitely worth trying! I think it is kind of dumb they market them as liver health barrs. They would be so much more popular and sell more if they just marketed them as protein/snack/health bars.

nsxgchwmn0wc.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    https://www.amsety.com/thanks-free-sample/

These are really good. I love the chocolate one. I posted about them in the past when they had samples. I always get a few samples every time they offer, lol. Definitely worth trying! I think it is kind of dumb they market them as liver health barrs. They would be so much more popular and sell more if they just marketed them as protein/snack/health bars.

nsxgchwmn0wc.jpg

A bunch of freebie sites posted the link so it will be hard to get. I would recommend doing what I did. I just messaged them asking nicely for a sample on facebook and they took my address ;)
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    I’ve been enjoying these. Nice flavor, zero calories and a little pick me up in the afternoons with the caffeine.
    rhzegkmrdkm5.jpeg
    ozct3fyr202s.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    5elvnjrqavcv.png
    gvetxuyax5qm.png
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I see your Blue Bunny and raise you...

c9ksw6danpc7.png
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    5elvnjrqavcv.png
    gvetxuyax5qm.png

I need these! Peanut butter banana is my jam!

I don’t think it’s peanut butter banana, I think it’s peanut butter and marshmallow... but that being said, if you haven’t tried peanut butter with marshmallow before it’s WAY better than banana!!! I’m drooling o: