New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    fl76dz6n7ivw.jpg
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited May 2019
    ob8jflbkh8nk.png
    Are these any good? Do they still sell any of the following? I cannot seem to figure it out. vas705awk9ck.pngo1f0u4ly2ewr.png
    awi7rdn6g27i.png

wcf42lasaktd.png
    I think they only sell these to food service people, but I would like to try them! 9odyaizfnm4r.png723ugsaofaa7.png

Omg, I need to get into food service then :D ! Why wouldn't they sell these to the general public?! I want those Cinni Minis and pull aparts!

I have most definitely seen those Pillsbury Cinnis in BJ’s wholesale! Didn’t get them because it was a massive package for someone with so little self control... :’)

And those Cinnabon Pull Aparts I got at the Dollar Tree once! VERY good. Reminds me a lot of the Cinnamon Melts at McDonald’s!

Also....

I’m weak...

So many things coming out!!!
    pffvw28o4cvg.jpeg
    49hvoz3f5l13.jpeg
    c66bhyqf0jrk.jpeg
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    oqogz8ljrcss.png
    q2pc66jrl7j0.png
    jcc72xtex77b.png
    Loved these! I liked the frosting layer on the bottom. This was the first flavor of the Olly cookies I've tried. It was denser than Lenny and Larry cookies and the texture is more oatmeal cookie like. Really sweet. I think I like better than lenny and larry birthday cake because I love the addition of the frosting.

This sample bar I got was really good. I expected it to be like cookie dough balance bar but it was light and airy in the middle with a nice chocolate coating. I guess the plant based version is new. h73kjkh2a4rv.jpeg

Thanks for the pic of the olly cookies - been wanting to try, but wasn't quite ready to take the leap without actually seeing what they looked like!
  • tiredmommy17
    tiredmommy17 Posts: 46 Member
    kavl2if8929j.png
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    kavl2if8929j.png

Walmart has the S'Mores cookies.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    glassyo wrote: »
    kavl2if8929j.png

All but the mint choc chip, please. Hell, I'll even try the latte ones and I don't like coffee.

Also, there was a shout out to how the S'mores should have been called S'moreos on the radio this morning so that made me happy. :)

It's a shame they didn't make the S'mores cookies look like the actual S'Mores represented on the package.

I might buy a package of the Maple Creme & if the Mint variety gets a good review then maybe that one.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,563 Member
    kavl2if8929j.png

All but the mint choc chip, please. Hell, I'll even try the latte ones and I don't like coffee.

Also, there was a shout out to how the S'mores should have been called S'moreos on the radio this morning so that made me happy. :)

It's a shame they didn't make the S'mores cookies look like the actual S'Mores represented on the package.

I might buy a package of the Maple Creme & if the Mint variety gets a good review then maybe that one.

Eh, they still taste deeeeeelicious.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Anyone ever try this brand? Weis had it in the vegan/dairy free section

pint-cottoncandy.png
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kavl2if8929j.png

I didn't care too much for the S'Moreos, but I'll buy my nieces/nephews a pack of the Firework Oreo's (the idea they stole from me lol).
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,563 Member
    kavl2if8929j.png

I didn't care too much for the S'Moreos, but I'll buy my nieces/nephews a pack of the Firework Oreo's (the idea they stole from me lol).

LOL the S'moreos were my favorites of the new flavors (when they first came out). Fireworks were good. You should sue! :)

(I also looked at the pic of the S'moreos again and...yeah...I wish! :))
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member

pint-cottoncandy.png

This sounds pretty terrible, but if someone's tried it, please share. I'm genuinely curious.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member

pint-cottoncandy.png

I never thought I'd see the day where a company would combine my favorite thing (cotton candy) with my least favorite thing (beets) in a dessert I eat regularly every single night... I've never felt so ambivalent in my life... please take the leap of faith for us and try it, then report back!
  • stmariepearl
    stmariepearl Posts: 57 Member
    I cant get pictures to work. . . But I love the suzies good fats bars. Especially rhe chocolate almond one. Skip the cookie dough flavor though, its gross.

And I am so happy to have found chickpea and lentil pastas. The texture definitely satisfies my pasta cravings 😊
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    f85knl0dg69m.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited May 2019
    I cant get pictures to work. . . But I love the suzies good fats bars. Especially rhe chocolate almond one. Skip the cookie dough flavor though, its gross.

And I am so happy to have found chickpea and lentil pastas. The texture definitely satisfies my pasta cravings 😊

I liked the cookie dough so if that is the least good one I’ll have to try the others!

NEED oreo maple ones. Just thinking about them has me craving maple sugar candies. Hope the cream is exactly like that.