New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    alexmose wrote: »
    4drbe63i2zkm.png

This does not compute.

What? It's new Fage sour cream...
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    4drbe63i2zkm.png

This does not compute.

Just always connected Fage to yogurt :open_mouth:
  • pancakerunner
    edited May 2019
    Options
    4drbe63i2zkm.png

This does not compute.

Just always connected Fage to yogurt :open_mouth:

Oh right, same! I was surprised to see this. Surprised they didn't go the chobani route with the "savory"
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,578 Member
    Options
    Here we go with the coffee again! I NEVER drink starbucks coffee, ever. I just don't like it, it tastes either burnt or too "light", not enough flavor for me. Plus, I tend to avoid stuff everyone goes gaga over. If everyone's doing it--I'm heading in the opposite direction. Anyhoo, I saw this at Marshalls and the packaging looks so cute, I bought it. Tried it this evening and it's fabulous! Tastes super good. Smooth, mellow and lots of flavor, but NO burnt taste at all.

AWOR08177818_FY19_SpringScale_CAH_Cards_800_x_800_0003_SunriseK-Cup_Box.jpg

I'll definitely be buying more for sure!

UPDATE: <3 My darling husband <3 heard me raving about how much I LOVE this coffee (above BLONDE SUNRISE BLEND) and surprised me with three boxes of this one (below)--which I tasted and it's so NOT the same:

0062111895310_CR_default_default_large.jpeg

I LOVE him so much, BUT...this is NOT the same thing as the "Sunrise Blend" at all. This one taste much like most Starbucks coffees taste. I went back to search for the "Sunrise Blend" that I love and a big ole, NOPE, NADA--couldn't find even one more box. I even went to another Marshalls and TJ Maxx to find it and NOPE, all of them had tons of the Veranda Blend "Blonde roast", but NONE of the Blonde blend that I really love. Just FYI!

My TJ Maxx only has medium and dark roasts, plus some hot chocolate. Thought I'd update you so you dont waste your time. I prefer Peet's and San Francisco Bay kcups, but prefer darker roasts. I've never tried a blonde roast so was hoping to find the one you recommended!
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    4drbe63i2zkm.png

This does not compute.

I feel a great disturbance in the Force... I fear something terrible has happened.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    ada8im68uvlw.png
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Here we go with the coffee again! I NEVER drink starbucks coffee, ever. I just don't like it, it tastes either burnt or too "light", not enough flavor for me. Plus, I tend to avoid stuff everyone goes gaga over. If everyone's doing it--I'm heading in the opposite direction. Anyhoo, I saw this at Marshalls and the packaging looks so cute, I bought it. Tried it this evening and it's fabulous! Tastes super good. Smooth, mellow and lots of flavor, but NO burnt taste at all.

UPDATE: <3 My darling husband <3 heard me raving about how much I LOVE this coffee (above BLONDE SUNRISE BLEND) and surprised me with three boxes of this one (below)--which I tasted and it's so NOT the same:

I LOVE him so much, BUT...this is NOT the same thing as the "Sunrise Blend" at all. This one taste much like most Starbucks coffees taste. I went back to search for the "Sunrise Blend" that I love and a big ole, NOPE, NADA--couldn't find even one more box. I even went to another Marshalls and TJ Maxx to find it and NOPE, all of them had tons of the Veranda Blend "Blonde roast", but NONE of the Blonde blend that I really love. Just FYI!

I buy coffee quite often and have never heard of that blend even at regular stores, although I’ve seen Veranda blend everywhere! I must try it!!!! But it’s only sold by 6, which is way too much for me I hope I can find it in the store soon! It also says there’s a new s’mores one too o:
    bfitu9cdbyoy.jpeg

Thank you hgcta <3 so much for posting this. This was a limited edition and the expiration dates end in September or so of 2019...so that maybe why the prices are so high. Thank God there are hundreds/tons of other tremendous coffees out there, so I'll just joyfully continue the hunt and hopefully the next one I find won't be so hard to find!

Katmary71 wrote: »

My TJ Maxx only has medium and dark roasts, plus some hot chocolate. Thought I'd update you so you dont waste your time. I prefer Peet's and San Francisco Bay kcups, but prefer darker roasts. I've never tried a blonde roast so was hoping to find the one you recommended!

Yep, the marshalls and tjm had tons of the Veranda blonde roast, I kept one of the boxes my beloved brought me and returned/exchanged the other ones. As stated above, the Sunrise Blend was a "special edition"--so finding more or even stocking up on this one may well be in vain, because the expiration dates are ending soon, that maybe another reason they were at Marshall. Thanks again for your reply!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    ada8im68uvlw.png

I’m not normally a Key Lime person but I’m excited for this if it is!!! Halo Top changed my mind about lemon, peaches, and cheesecake, making me obsessed with all of those so I’m sure this will be amazing!!!!

Saw this in a flyer for Subway, new S’mores cookie
    0a47j3awxyz8.jpeg

And this was at 7-11! I’m addicted to their blueberry coffee so I didn’t get it this time around but I LOVE nutter butter, has anyone tried it??
    ua2eo48axksk.jpeg

Also... those chocolate stuffed marshmallows got rated pretty good on the impulsive buy!!! I’m DYING to try them o:
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    ada8im68uvlw.png

I’m not normally a Key Lime person but I’m excited for this if it is!!! Halo Top changed my mind about lemon, peaches, and cheesecake, making me obsessed with all of those so I’m sure this will be amazing!!!!

Saw this in a flyer for Subway, new S’mores cookie
    0a47j3awxyz8.jpeg

And this was at 7-11! I’m addicted to their blueberry coffee so I didn’t get it this time around but I LOVE nutter butter, has anyone tried it??
    ua2eo48axksk.jpeg

Also... those chocolate stuffed marshmallows got rated pretty good on the impulsive buy!!! I’m DYING to try them o:

If it is anything like this... I'll be hooked
    izu68yi01x7a.png
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    Just got my mocha Built Bars. Definitely my new favorite flavor. Haven’t tried the cinnamon yet.👍🏻👍🏻
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    [

ua2eo48axksk.jpeg

Blueberry coffee ya say-nutter butter coffee huh, hmmmmm, sounds YUMMY! I've never had coffee from 7-11 (and/or it's been many years since I have if I did)--gonna have to try this soon! Thanks for posting.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    fsti4ofzzmxz.png

That peanut butter ice cream looks insane, where is this?

Yes where!? Cold stone ?

Coldstone, yes!

THE COOKIE DOUGH IS AMAZING
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    [

ua2eo48axksk.jpeg

Blueberry coffee ya say-nutter butter coffee huh, hmmmmm, sounds YUMMY! I've never had coffee from 7-11 (and/or it's been many years since I have if I did)--gonna have to try this soon! Thanks for posting.

I can also endorse the blueberry coffee--it sounds like a strange mix, but it does taste good.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    [

ua2eo48axksk.jpeg

I can also endorse the blueberry coffee--it sounds like a strange mix, but it does taste good.

Try blueberry caramel my fav!!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    fsti4ofzzmxz.png

That peanut butter ice cream looks insane, where is this?

Yes where!? Cold stone ?

Coldstone, yes!

THE COOKIE DOUGH IS AMAZING

I have to make a stop to Coldstone today for those waffle cones and these! vczehon5orq4.png

This might be my new motivation for working out and earning that “cheat” day haha