New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »
    I found these yesterday. So good! Inside is creamy, wafers are crispy and the top is crunchy. Love them. ntzujv8oky5a.jpeg

OMG THESE LOOK AMAZING! Even better than I expected.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Maxematics wrote: »
    Just got my free Mocha Built bars and Cinnamon Chocolate Built bars today. I'm eating the mocha now and it's decent; it's like a lighter version of the double chocolate. I'm not sure what the cinnamon will be like but I'm not one to say no to free bars. I will say though that lately the Built bar weights have been quite inconsistent. They're 110 calories for 53 grams but usually they are 60 to 63 grams so they're actually closer to 125 calories per bar. The one I'm eating now is 45 grams (~93 calories) and I've never seen one that low. However the other sample in the box is 71 grams (~147 calories) which is a lot more. Not the biggest deal but the fact that most are a lot more than 53 grams is notable.

How did you get for free???

I think they send samples if you buy a box :smile: I saw an email for 20 percent off per box sale, but not sure if it is still going on.
  • annflaherty1
    annflaherty1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Aldi’s Fresh Half Sour pickles! Crunchy, salty, and only 5 calories for a whole pickle! Yum!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    fsti4ofzzmxz.png
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,578 Member
    Options
    fsti4ofzzmxz.png

That peanut butter ice cream looks insane, where is this?

• Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    fsti4ofzzmxz.png

Yes where!? Cold stone ?
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    fsti4ofzzmxz.png

Yes where!? Cold stone ?

Coldstone, yes!
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    They had this marked down to $1.50 at the store. I’ve always wanted to try them so couldn’t pass up the price.

This was very good for a dairy free cheesecake! It was thick and dense. The graham cracker crust was fantastic! The lime flavor was perfect. Not too overwhelming. Sweet and tart.

I was very surprised how creamy this was. It doesn’t hold a candle to homemade, but we enjoyed it.

It was 360 calories for 1/4 which was TINY! feeefjx601bp.jpeg
    9v1cp0t1uqck.jpeg
    tk9365q5ccci.jpeg

Hmm, I've seen these and today I saw Daiya Espresso Ice Cream Bars but decided to pass up on them. Now I'm rethinking that because I'm curious.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    fsti4ofzzmxz.png

Yes where!? Cold stone ?

odbz17d06f4b.png
  • nwnightowl206
    nwnightowl206 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I don't know if Lenny & Larry are real people, but they make great little cookies. I discovered these at the convenience store today, I have been searching for something I can grab when I just want a little quick and sweet treat that won't derail me for the day. There were unbelievably yummy, there were 7 bite size cookies in the bag, I will definitely get them again. ibfsj843jiym.jpg
    r4tbvz5i6jtt.jpg
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Here we go with the coffee again! I NEVER drink starbucks coffee, ever. I just don't like it, it tastes either burnt or too "light", not enough flavor for me. Plus, I tend to avoid stuff everyone goes gaga over. If everyone's doing it--I'm heading in the opposite direction. Anyhoo, I saw this at Marshalls and the packaging looks so cute, I bought it. Tried it this evening and it's fabulous! Tastes super good. Smooth, mellow and lots of flavor, but NO burnt taste at all.

AWOR08177818_FY19_SpringScale_CAH_Cards_800_x_800_0003_SunriseK-Cup_Box.jpg

I'll definitely be buying more for sure!

UPDATE: <3 My darling husband <3 heard me raving about how much I LOVE this coffee (above BLONDE SUNRISE BLEND) and surprised me with three boxes of this one (below)--which I tasted and it's so NOT the same:

0062111895310_CR_default_default_large.jpeg

I LOVE him so much, BUT...this is NOT the same thing as the "Sunrise Blend" at all. This one taste much like most Starbucks coffees taste. I went back to search for the "Sunrise Blend" that I love and a big ole, NOPE, NADA--couldn't find even one more box. I even went to another Marshalls and TJ Maxx to find it and NOPE, all of them had tons of the Veranda Blend "Blonde roast", but NONE of the Blonde blend that I really love. Just FYI!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    So something I noticed is that a number of stores have stopped carrying fat free reddiwhip 🤔 idk what that’s about!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Here we go with the coffee again! I NEVER drink starbucks coffee, ever. I just don't like it, it tastes either burnt or too "light", not enough flavor for me. Plus, I tend to avoid stuff everyone goes gaga over. If everyone's doing it--I'm heading in the opposite direction. Anyhoo, I saw this at Marshalls and the packaging looks so cute, I bought it. Tried it this evening and it's fabulous! Tastes super good. Smooth, mellow and lots of flavor, but NO burnt taste at all.

AWOR08177818_FY19_SpringScale_CAH_Cards_800_x_800_0003_SunriseK-Cup_Box.jpg

I'll definitely be buying more for sure!

UPDATE: <3 My darling husband <3 heard me raving about how much I LOVE this coffee (above BLONDE SUNRISE BLEND) and surprised me with three boxes of this one (below)--which I tasted and it's so NOT the same:

0062111895310_CR_default_default_large.jpeg

I LOVE him so much, BUT...this is NOT the same thing as the "Sunrise Blend" at all. This one taste much like most Starbucks coffees taste. I went back to search for the "Sunrise Blend" that I love and a big ole, NOPE, NADA--couldn't find even one more box. I even went to another Marshalls and TJ Maxx to find it and NOPE, all of them had tons of the Veranda Blend "Blonde roast", but NONE of the Blonde blend that I really love. Just FYI!

I buy coffee quite often and have never heard of that blend even at regular stores, although I’ve seen Veranda blend everywhere! I must try it!!!! But it’s only sold by 6, which is way too much for me I hope I can find it in the store soon! It also says there’s a new s’mores one too o:
    bfitu9cdbyoy.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    So something I noticed is that a number of stores have stopped carrying fat free reddiwhip 🤔 idk what that’s about!

Random but true. :)

My fantasy reddiwhip scenario is the fat free version in the smaller cans they're using for the new non dairy toppings. Altho those cans have yet to work for me.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    4drbe63i2zkm.png
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    4drbe63i2zkm.png

This does not compute.