New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I went back to try Quest’s oatmeal raisin cookie after falling in love with the peanut butter. Junk Banter rated this flavor as the best one, but honestly I think the peanut butter was a lot better (and sweeter since it had that sugar crunch top)! This one has more of that protein bar taste and didn’t remind me of a cookie as much, I won’t be getting this one again. Had half microwaved and the other half regular. I didn’t have a chance to microwave the peanut butter cookie but I’ll have to go back and do that because the portion I microwaved let all the flavors come out more and it was far more enjoyable than the room temperature half, which was even less sweet, less flavorful, and even more protein bar feeling. However, if there’s one thing the room temperature side is awesome for its dipping in coffee xD
    P.S. pay no attention to my vitamin gummies just chilling in the back
    ktwxnl8wyf7f.jpeg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    amfmmama wrote: »
    http://www.breyers.com/Images/510/510-1319754-Delights-Vanilla-Bean-300x300.pngnu9askr68apq.png

Breyers Delights. I had the vanilla last night. I have to say, I liked the texture better then Halo... gasp... I know!

I'm with you on that. It just never gets on sale here (also I didn't notice any aftertaste like HT).
  • crystallee85
    crystallee85 Posts: 50 Member
    Options

I’m slightly embarrassed at how excited this got me. Lol thanks for the info

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Okay usually I’m usually good with high fiber but if any of you try the slim thin foods noodles do not eat half a bag at once. My stomach was killing me all day after this. Only 230 for huge plate of pasta chicken and veggies but I could have been satisfied with half the plate lol. I had the other half of the bag left so decided to make the whole thing. BAD IDEA. They really expand when you cook them. Wanted to warn you guys lol. v0r5nysbc7dw.jpeg
    6ruzu8lq9do6.jpeg
    tb0qqwh12bhv.jpeg
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I just found Smart Cakes and Thin Slim/Linda's Delites. The Thin Slim products are AWESOME if you like bready stuff but don't want all the carbs.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed the zetsty blood orange diet coke.. the cherry not so much
  • hgycta
    Options
    Okay usually I’m usually good with high fiber but if any of you try the slim thin foods noodles do not eat half a bag at once. My stomach was killing me all day after this. Only 230 for huge plate of pasta chicken and veggies but I could have been satisfied with half the plate lol. I had the other half of the bag left so decided to make the whole thing. BAD IDEA. They really expand when you cook them. Wanted to warn you guys lol. v0r5nysbc7dw.jpeg
    6ruzu8lq9do6.jpeg
    tb0qqwh12bhv.jpeg

I made that very same mistake and my stomach (and bowels) were NOT happy!!!! XD
    I just found Smart Cakes and Thin Slim/Linda's Delites. The Thin Slim products are AWESOME if you like bready stuff but don't want all the carbs.

I'll be honest, I am 100% obsessed with the biscuits and pancakes from Linda's Diet Delites, although they're a bit more expensive. The ThinSlim Glazed cookies are really great and I routinely buy all their desserts, EXCEPT for their brownies, squares, and "cloud cakes" which are terrible. Once in a blue moon Linda's website will get in a shipment of stuff from Simply Scrumptous, which you MUST try. For something on that website that doesn't completely break the bank I recommend Chatila's Bakery, they have really good donuts with cream filling, muffins, and whoopie pies!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

I'll be honest, I am 100% obsessed with the biscuits and pancakes from Linda's Diet Delites, although they're a bit more expensive. The ThinSlim Glazed cookies are really great and I routinely buy all their desserts, EXCEPT for their brownies, squares, and "cloud cakes" which are terrible. Once in a blue moon Linda's website will get in a shipment of stuff from Simply Scrumptous, which you MUST try. For something on that website that doesn't completely break the bank I recommend Chatila's Bakery, they have really good donuts with cream filling, muffins, and whoopie pies!

I wish I lived by Chatila's Bakery. They have awesome looking photos of their fresh baked goods on facebook AND I wouldn't have to pay shipping lol. I saw in store their stuff is more reasonable. I'd prob have to stop in daily lol. I also liked the smart cakes in cinnamon. I also liked the coconut ones, I think I remember that flavor being my favorite. I also recommend thought thin slim glazed cookies were also good. I recently tried their everything bagels and were surprised at how big they were.
  • hgycta
    Options
    I love Calbee’s snap pea crisps and noticed these in Walmart by that same brand. I love them! They taste JUST like a french fry but crunchy. For those who must have their fries scalding hot and fresh, you’ll hate these, but I really enjoyed how salty and flavorful they were! Excellent snack for on the go!
    bt5hmvplxvmi.jpeg
    evy75ivy8tzj.jpeg
  • andfivesixseveneight
    Options
    r482uyxixswh.jpeg
    Need to find these in a smaller package because too good to not eat.
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    I finally found the Candy Bar Halo Top! I really liked it and it's one of my favorites for sure. :smile: It makes up for the horribleness that was the rainbow swirl.
  • hgycta
    Options
    Saw this in target and couldn’t resist trying it... it’s sweet, salty, buttery, minty, and altogether there’s so much going on that eating it is really weird but I can’t get enough it’s delicious! I’m not normally a HUGE white chocolate person but I’m definitely getting more.
    c2ubidufimnm.jpeg

Also saw these with the snacks, has anyone tried the mini waffles?? Are they like a stroopwafel?
    3hf07xe6gp38.jpeg

And finally, I got an email about these new drinks for those who live near a wawa! I’ll probably be running out first thing tomorrow to try the berry macchiato;)

t1c0s0bbp7s8.jpeg
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Raspberry mint sounds so strange - like brushing your teeth and then going to eat raspberry yogurt.
  • hgycta
    Options
    Cbean08 wrote: »
    Raspberry mint sounds so strange - like brushing your teeth and then going to eat raspberry yogurt.

It's more like peppermint rather than spearmint, which I feel like is what toothpaste normally tastes like. It's really good, it reminds me of some Christmas peppermint white hot chocolate drink you'd get at Starbucks but with whipped cream, sea salt, and cranberry pieces or something. Everything goes together a lot better than you'd expect.
    Saw this in target and couldn’t resist trying it... it’s sweet, salty, buttery, minty, and altogether there’s so much going on that eating it is really weird but I can’t get enough it’s delicious! I’m not normally a HUGE white chocolate person but I’m definitely getting more.
    c2ubidufimnm.jpeg

Also saw these with the snacks, has anyone tried the mini waffles?? Are they like a stroopwafel?
    3hf07xe6gp38.jpeg

And finally, I got an email about these new drinks for those who live near a wawa! I’ll probably be running out first thing tomorrow to try the berry macchiato;)

t1c0s0bbp7s8.jpeg
    I’ve tried them they reminded me of pizzelles more so than the strop waffles. Thinner and crispy.

Thanks for the heads up, I'm not a huge pizzelle person so I'll be passing on these, probably a lot of calories for the serving size anyways!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    c2ubidufimnm.jpeg

3hf07xe6gp38.jpeg

t1c0s0bbp7s8.jpeg
    I’ve tried them they reminded me of pizzelles more so than the strop waffles. Thinner and crispy.

Tried lemon bumble bar and it was actually surprisingly tasty. Loved the seeds and subtle lemon flavor. I always thought I hated lemon but I’ve loved every lemon snack I’ve tried so I guess I am a fan of lemon. The texture was super seedy but soft. Almost like a rice Krispy treat made of seeds lol. I’d buy again.s5v2s0mnitwv.jpeg

I did like the naturebox waffles (that was 3 years ago though) but overall I never found their stuff worth the money.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options

t1c0s0bbp7s8.jpeg

$1.00/any size coffee since the New Year and free coffee Super Bowl morning. Wawa is proof on Earth that the gods love us and want us to be happy. :smile: