New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• niic0
    niic0 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    niic0 wrote: »
    Mint Chocolate RX bars! They have just a hint of chocolate and are minty and refreshing. I love that they are all natural ingredients too. I just don't love the price... they are about $3 per bar around me. I'm looking for copycat recipes now. I also like That's It! fruit bars for the same reason, only fruit ingredients.

I'm not a big fan of fruit in it's "normal" state but I want to get all the vitamins and such, if anyone has any recommendations please let me know! (I am a smoothie queen).

Those bars were on sale for free on amazon prime the other day with a code lol. If you buy off of online sites and use codes you can get down to 2 or less a bar. Next time i see sale I’ll post here for you

Thank you so much! That would be great! I have prime as well so perfect :)
  • troelsandtheis
    troelsandtheis Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Gosh broad bean and quinoa bites are a nice kind of falafel, about 35 cals per piece and great dipped in hummus. They’re vegan but taste quite eggy almost, very tasty.

Also loving mulberries (the only dried fruit I can bear really), abs have discovered the raw chocolate company chocolate covered mulberries, also vegan. They’re so delicious!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Strawberry milkshake pop tarts: I’m not normally a pop tart person (why eat them when you have toaster strudels?), but these are AMAZING! I read somewhere the best way to eat them is frozen and my goodness was that some of the best advice I could have received. 10/10

La colombe peppermint mocha draft latte: I had the hardest time finding single serve bottles of this, but I finally did. Maybe it’s because I had this right after the pop tart, but I didn’t like it. Like the other La Colome draft lattes I’ve tried, it tastes like there’s some artificial sweetener in there even though the ingredients say there isn’t. Just a weird, off-taste and sort of dry/chemically tasting. 2/10 (not a 1 because I’m addicted to coffee and this has more caffeine than some other bottled coffees)

8n9a3qfs232x.jpeg
  • bm09hans
    bm09hans Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Okay usually I’m usually good with high fiber but if any of you try the slim thin foods noodles do not eat half a bag at once. My stomach was killing me all day after this. Only 230 for huge plate of pasta chicken and veggies but I could have been satisfied with half the plate lol. I had the other half of the bag left so decided to make the whole thing. BAD IDEA. They really expand when you cook them. Wanted to warn you guys lol. v0r5nysbc7dw.jpeg
    6ruzu8lq9do6.jpeg
    tb0qqwh12bhv.jpeg

How did you cook that chicken?! it looks delicious!
  • its_me_april
    its_me_april Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    pkreh72i49gy.jpg
    I thought surely these would be delicious--I usually love these kinds of products, but I was disappointed :( tastes like a cheap, dry cake donut, the frosting filling is not yummy and tastes like they've been dipped in wax. Thoroughly disappointed :(
  • kristinahoad
    kristinahoad Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well looks like Toronto isn’t the only lucky Canadian city!

tb5gazr1gb6y.jpeg
    http://www.vancouverisawesome.com/2018/02/08/halo-top-ice-cream-vancouver-canada/
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    pkreh72i49gy.jpg
    I thought surely these would be delicious--I usually love these kinds of products, but I was disappointed :( tastes like a cheap, dry cake donut, the frosting filling is not yummy and tastes like they've been dipped in wax. Thoroughly disappointed :(

OMG too funny I was just coming to post about the same product! I agree, I thought they were terrible and nothing special. Very waxy and did not have a nice birthday cake flavor I was hoping for.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited February 2018
    Options

@briannaxxox Thanks! Grilled it on a george foreman grill :). One of my favorite products. Grilled chicken > oven baked, lol.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    pkreh72i49gy.jpg

The chocolate ones I tried were pretty good though
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited February 2018
    Options
    3oqw3jkf14cn.jpeg
    This was really good I liked that you could microwave it so I could bring it to work for lunch and not have to worry about cooking. Doesn’t have to be refrigerated and the entire pack is 50 calories. They also had a plain cauliflower one I also bought.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    3oqw3jkf14cn.jpeg
    This was really good I liked that you could microwave it so I could bring it to work for lunch and not have to worry about cooking. Doesn’t have to be refrigerated and the entire pack is 50 calories. They also had a plain cauliflower one I also bought.

Where at?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    3oqw3jkf14cn.jpeg

Where at?

Found this at wegmans!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Hershey is going to be tweeting a link to a coupon for free hershey gold bar (the super delicious pb ones lol). First 10k get it. Just a heads up in case anyone wants to try and get it. They will be doing this promo a total of 15 times from now until 3/19.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Anyone try these 7jb2k7lfvjhy.jpeg
    v8n6agwfcu39.jpeg

I NEED THOSE PANCAKE MIXES ASAP
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »
    I tried this bar today. It was soooo good and creamy and yummy! I love it!
    kq1ea7kci07h.png
    My bar was actually closer to 200 calories, so that sucked, but these really are great! Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately, although the store locator says otherwise, I could only find them at Office Depot/Max, and at $2.66 a bar, I won't be buying them again.

new5_indulge.png

Elli Quark's Vanilla Bean was a total miss, and the Strawberry and Sea Salt Caramel were only okay, but the Mixed Berry and Brownie Batter are amazing! I like the consistency and taste more than regular/Greek yogurt, and it was worth trying all five flavors to find the two I liked. Despite what the company's claims about these being "a yummy fresh cheese," they're closer to yogurt more than anything. I even saw some reviews online that said that these are nothing like the quark a European would expect, but I've never had real quark, so I cannot compare myself.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    kq1ea7kci07h.png
    My bar was actually closer to 200 calories, so that sucked, but these really are great! Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately, although the store locator says otherwise, I could only find them at Office Depot/Max, and at $2.66 a bar, I won't be buying them again.

new5_indulge.png

Elli Quark's Vanilla Bean was a total miss, and the Strawberry and Sea Salt Caramel were only okay, but the Mixed Berry and Brownie Batter are amazing! I like the consistency and taste more than regular/Greek yogurt, and it was worth trying all five flavors to find the two I liked. Despite what the company's claims about these being "a yummy fresh cheese," they're closer to yogurt more than anything. I even saw some reviews online that said that these are nothing like the quark a European would expect, but I've never had real quark, so I cannot compare myself.

I tried three flavors and they all ended up in the garbage. NOT for me.
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    kq1ea7kci07h.png

new5_indulge.png

Love to eat the Salted Caramel and Brownie Batter Quark with PB & Chocolate Cheerios mixed in.....Vanilla Beanwas blah!