New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    fsti4ofzzmxz.png

That peanut butter ice cream looks insane, where is this?

Yes where!? Cold stone ?

Coldstone, yes!

THE COOKIE DOUGH IS AMAZING

I have to make a stop to Coldstone today for those waffle cones and these! vczehon5orq4.png

It's....a REALLY good thing that it's hard for me to eat these days.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Marshmallow lovers hear you go!sn6cwcsrpe2l.jpg
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,534 Member
    fsti4ofzzmxz.png

Yes where!? Cold stone ?

Coldstone, yes!

I have to make a stop to Coldstone today for those waffle cones and these! vczehon5orq4.png

Oh wow! That looks amazing, I'm scared of the calorie count!
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Not new but new to me. I seasoned these with some hamburger seasoning and grilled them on my gas grill. Very good! Even my 2 year old enjoyed them and asked for more bites. 7m9rhgepkb33.jpeg
    bek800ullg30.jpeg

I have been reading about these and saw them for sale the other day at the grocery store, but I was a bit intimidated to buy them. Your cooked pic though makes it look pretty legit.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Not new but new to me. I seasoned these with some hamburger seasoning and grilled them on my gas grill. Very good! Even my 2 year old enjoyed them and asked for more bites. 7m9rhgepkb33.jpeg
    bek800ullg30.jpeg

I have been reading about these and saw them for sale the other day at the grocery store, but I was a bit intimidated to buy them. Your cooked pic though makes it look pretty legit.

They are way too expensive where I live. $8 for 2. No thank you.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    bek800ullg30.jpeg

They are way too expensive where I live. $8 for 2. No thank you.

Damn that's too much. I haven't gone to Coldstone in ages because of their prices. It's delicious stuff though.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    fsti4ofzzmxz.png

Yes where!? Cold stone ?

Coldstone, yes!

Oh wow! That looks amazing, I'm scared of the calorie count!

Especially because you know how easy it will be to eat a 6 pack! Omg @Mexicangreensalsa if you go please post review. Want to know if these live up to how incredible they look and sound. I think 90 per cup is what someone posted here before and when I look it up that is what I find. They look pretty big for 90 cal.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Just got my mocha Built Bars. Definitely my new favorite flavor. Haven’t tried the cinnamon yet.👍🏻👍🏻

I love the mocha ones too. I liked the chocolate banana. I didn't like chocolate with cinnamon. I thought it was a strange combination.

I agree about the cinnamon ones . Tried one yesterday. I guess I expected something like the taste of Hot Tamales. Tastes like cinnamon the spice and I really don’t care for them at all.
  • Britxclarity
    Britxclarity Posts: 235 Member
    Did anyone see Smart treats coming out with Peach rings? I'm not sure how to quite add photos to the forums or else I would show the email I got
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    kayfaei wrote: »
    Did anyone see Smart treats coming out with Peach rings? I'm not sure how to quite add photos to the forums or else I would show the email I got

yes i`ve been waiting for them. many pages ago someone posted about them (way before they were public).

I will pick some up when they come into stores here but i need to step away from the Smart Treats after that :P
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Panini911 wrote: »

yes i`ve been waiting for them. many pages ago someone posted about them (way before they were public).

I will pick some up when they come into stores here but i need to step away from the Smart Treats after that :P

Found them at my GNC :)
  • vnb_208
    edited May 2019
    Panini911 wrote: »

Found them at my GNC :)

THIS IS GOING TO BE BAD !! i love peach/watermelon rings i have a serious addiction and smart treats gives me gas but for 80 calories and i get to enjoy my fav candy i may just do it :D
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    61897-protein-pancake-mix.jpg
    Trader-Joes-Buttermilk-Protein-Pancake-Mix-2-682x1024.jpg
    https://www.traderjoes.com/digin/category/What's New

Not sure if these have been posted yet...
    I haven't tried these yet ( but I want to) ...reading reviews say they're pretty good and the protein powder taste is slight.
  • vnb_208
    1tbaeyqe5hfe.jpg
  • potatogirl741
    potatogirl741 Posts: 64 Member
    Just got my mocha Built Bars. Definitely my new favorite flavor. Haven’t tried the cinnamon yet.👍🏻👍🏻

I love the mocha ones too. I liked the chocolate banana. I didn't like chocolate with cinnamon. I thought it was a strange combination.

I agree about the cinnamon ones . Tried one yesterday. I guess I expected something like the taste of Hot Tamales. Tastes like cinnamon the spice and I really don’t care for them at all.

I was not a fan of either the mocha or cinnamon. The banana chocolate is one of my favs now and I hope they make it a regular flavor.