New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I did not try the reeses, but I did try the KFC Cinnabon biscuits. They tasted like the Cinnabon Pillsbury grands. They were sweet and fluffy. tqwiq1ha2ech.jpeg

Ok, when I got them I for some reason did not find them sweet at all! They reminded me of the outside, dry part of a cinnamon roll, not the fun gooey inside. Now I’m worried my sweet tolerance is way too high hahaha
    Hoping on the CBD trend. This should be interesting lol. Next will be CBD cereal, bars, etc.

Does CBD add a distinct flavor, do you know? A coffee shop by my house started offering CBD oil for their lattes and I was extremely turned off by the idea, but I mean, people order it, so maybe? What does it even do? Or is it just hype/placebo?

Also.... as a tea drinker I find this gross but if they’re releasing it I’m assuming tea lovers will look forward to it o.o
    nqqyxsq8dpg2.png

I have never tried CBD other than a free sample of gummies I got one time. They tasted like regular gummies. I think it is more of a hype/trend thing right now. But I am not very educated on CBD and the benefits. (So I could be wrong)

I had no idea turkey hill made anything other than ice cream. When I first saw turkey hill and waters, I thought it was going to be ice cream flavored waters. Now that is something I'd try, lol.

We used to stock a lot of their teas at my Walmart.

If you ever go to Lancaster, PA (I haven't gone yet) they have their ice cream factory that you can visit.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    ixkaypsuc04p.png

tried these when they debuted them this past spring... nothing special IMO
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I found the Built Bars and Smart Tarts today at a local GNC...loved them both! I will say that the Built Bars have a very different texture....it reminds me of the jelly candy fillings from Russell Stover....I like it, but I can see why you could bite into it and expect something very different (I did!).
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    xbcc3s7kjlqq.jpg

Shop rite has B&J cookie dough bites & enlightened on sale this week !! I should just sign over my paycheck now
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    ncgirl8 wrote: »
    I found the Built Bars and Smart Tarts today at a local GNC...loved them both! I will say that the Built Bars have a very different texture....it reminds me of the jelly candy fillings from Russell Stover....I like it, but I can see why you could bite into it and expect something very different (I did!).

I feel like the odd man out in that I'm the only one who doesn't like either of these products lol
  • jenn_zimm
    jenn_zimm Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Here we go with the coffee again! I NEVER drink starbucks coffee, ever. I just don't like it, it tastes either burnt or too "light", not enough flavor for me. Plus, I tend to avoid stuff everyone goes gaga over. If everyone's doing it--I'm heading in the opposite direction. Anyhoo, I saw this at Marshalls and the packaging looks so cute, I bought it. Tried it this evening and it's fabulous! Tastes super good. Smooth, mellow and lots of flavor, but NO burnt taste at all.

AWOR08177818_FY19_SpringScale_CAH_Cards_800_x_800_0003_SunriseK-Cup_Box.jpg

I'll definitely be buying more for sure!

Found this at HyVee yesterday!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    National Donut Day is Friday, June 7th! Found this list on Freeflys for those interested in "celebrating" haha
    I probably won't myself since Dunkin' is the only donut place near me, and a free donut for purchasing a drink isn't really that much of a deal in my opinion (if you fill out the survey on their receipts you get that anyways any day of the week)
    I REALLY wish there was a Krispy Kreme near me!!!
    haw9zc3ryh8l.png
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Aldis new pints!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    br4g3bfz5g0i.jpg

Curious!
  • vnb_208
    Options
    I would try thisqx0hm9yzuf81.jpg
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    br4g3bfz5g0i.jpg

YESSSS!!!!! I went on Memorial Day after I got off work to Aldi's hoping to snag some of those pints (didn't know about the new ones, I just normally don't go because of the long lines), but they were closed :( </3

I'll have to go back soon! Maybe next week unless Shoprite has a sale on Halo Top... this week is that sale on Enlightened which will take up all the space I have in the freezer, but if Halo Top follows it then there will DEFINITELY be no room in there for a couple days (that's all longer those pints last me, just a couple days haha).
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Did Enlightened show up on your Ibotta for $3 off a pint or box of bars yet? I've used it 3 separate times now.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I would try thisqx0hm9yzuf81.jpg
    Me too!!! Pistachio is my FAVORITE!

kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Did Enlightened show up on your Ibotta for $3 off a pint or box of bars yet? I've used it 3 separate times now.

Yes mine said you can redeem up to 5x
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Anyone have thoughts on youfreshnaturals nut butters? I just ordered their Strawberry Strudel Pastry and French Toast flavors. I really liked the S'mores one from Lil Buff, so I thought I'd give this brand a try. Btw, Lil Buff is dropping a new flavor tomorrow. Seems to be a strawberry one according to the email hint <3
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    ncgirl8 wrote: »

I feel like the odd man out in that I'm the only one who doesn't like either of these products lol

The Built Bars don't sound like something I would like either.

The Smart Sweets Gummy Fish were good, but I hated the sour candies.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Anyone have thoughts on youfreshnaturals nut butters? I just ordered their Strawberry Strudel Pastry and French Toast flavors. I really liked the S'mores one from Lil Buff, so I thought I'd give this brand a try. Btw, Lil Buff is dropping a new flavor tomorrow. Seems to be a strawberry one according to the email hint <3

Have wanted to try these for past year lol. Can’t wait to hear how they are ! They make too many good flavors I want them all. Saw fruity pebbles one reviewed on here. I think @kellyjellybellyjelly has had a few.