New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    fsti4ofzzmxz.png

That peanut butter ice cream looks insane, where is this?

Yes where!? Cold stone ?

Coldstone, yes!

THE COOKIE DOUGH IS AMAZING

I have to make a stop to Coldstone today for those waffle cones and these! vczehon5orq4.png

These look sinfully delicious
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    1tbaeyqe5hfe.jpg

This looks amazing. I love raspberry lemonade.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I did not try the reeses, but I did try the KFC Cinnabon biscuits. They tasted like the Cinnabon Pillsbury grands. They were sweet and fluffy. tqwiq1ha2ech.jpeg

Ok, when I got them I for some reason did not find them sweet at all! They reminded me of the outside, dry part of a cinnamon roll, not the fun gooey inside. Now I’m worried my sweet tolerance is way too high hahaha
    Hoping on the CBD trend. This should be interesting lol. Next will be CBD cereal, bars, etc.

Does CBD add a distinct flavor, do you know? A coffee shop by my house started offering CBD oil for their lattes and I was extremely turned off by the idea, but I mean, people order it, so maybe? What does it even do? Or is it just hype/placebo?

Also.... as a tea drinker I find this gross but if they’re releasing it I’m assuming tea lovers will look forward to it o.o
    nqqyxsq8dpg2.png
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    CBD oil pretty much tastes like grass. I never got used to the taste of the drops under my tongue.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I did not try the reeses, but I did try the KFC Cinnabon biscuits. They tasted like the Cinnabon Pillsbury grands. They were sweet and fluffy. tqwiq1ha2ech.jpeg

Ok, when I got them I for some reason did not find them sweet at all! They reminded me of the outside, dry part of a cinnamon roll, not the fun gooey inside. Now I’m worried my sweet tolerance is way too high hahaha
    Hoping on the CBD trend. This should be interesting lol. Next will be CBD cereal, bars, etc.

Does CBD add a distinct flavor, do you know? A coffee shop by my house started offering CBD oil for their lattes and I was extremely turned off by the idea, but I mean, people order it, so maybe? What does it even do? Or is it just hype/placebo?

Also.... as a tea drinker I find this gross but if they’re releasing it I’m assuming tea lovers will look forward to it o.o
    nqqyxsq8dpg2.png

I have never tried CBD other than a free sample of gummies I got one time. They tasted like regular gummies. I think it is more of a hype/trend thing right now. But I am not very educated on CBD and the benefits. (So I could be wrong)

I had no idea turkey hill made anything other than ice cream. When I first saw turkey hill and waters, I thought it was going to be ice cream flavored waters. Now that is something I'd try, lol.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,584 Member
    Options
    CBD oil pretty much tastes like grass. I never got used to the taste of the drops under my tongue.

I can't stand the taste of CBD drops! They definitely taste green, grass sounds about right! Can't imagine it being a popular flavor.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options

I can't stand the taste of CBD drops! They definitely taste green, grass sounds about right! Can't imagine it being a popular flavor.

I don't have faith in much, but I do believe that, if Ben and Jerry are involved, they'll figure out how to make CBD ice cream taste good. :smile:
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »

I don't have faith in much, but I do believe that, if Ben and Jerry are involved, they'll figure out how to make CBD ice cream taste good. :smile:

Grass tasting ice cream does not sound good, LOL. I think there is a difference between a lot of the "CBD" things you can buy and get anywhere (which can be made from other oils like hemp which is gross) and the legitimate CBD that you need a prescription for.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Has anyone had these? And how were they compared to halo top dairy free? 0k8517837l25.png
    I think I remember seeing a review on here but can't seem to find it when I search.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,599 Member
    Options
    Has anyone had these? And how were they compared to halo top dairy free? 0k8517837l25.png
    I think I remember seeing a review on here but can't seem to find it when I search.

Nice twist on the birthday cake flavor. Are these supposed to be lower calorie too or no?
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,584 Member
    Options
    busyPK wrote: »
    I tried the smore cookie from Subway. It was awesome! Loved the melted marshmallow pieces.
    1xvketk0bl7x.jpeg

Oh, that looks good! Darnit! I love this thread, but it gives me cravings!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,599 Member
    Options
    busyPK wrote: »
    I tried the smore cookie from Subway. It was awesome! Loved the melted marshmallow pieces.
    1xvketk0bl7x.jpeg

I was pondering that but I had the mixed frosty from Wendy's that I couldn't get after my oral surgery last week after this week's follow up appointment instead.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I tried the new peach rings today too, and LOVE them. They might even be better than the Sweet Fish for me
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited June 2019
    Options
    WOW! the subway cookie looks way better than I expected. Haha I agree this thread motivates me to get my exercise in so that I have enough calories to try everything 😅. I ended up buying those cookie doughs I wanted but haven’t gotten around to trying them because I keep using my calories on other things. Like today a full non diet pint of sponge candy ice cream.

Ohhhh thank you @hgycta I may try them because I know they send coupons if you message them and they just started carrying them.

Saw these...
    9q8nwquqarlk.jpeg
    n056i6i6tkoo.jpeg
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    WOW! the subway cookie looks way better than I expected. Haha I agree this thread motivates me to get my exercise in so that I have enough calories to try everything 😅. I ended up buying those cookie doughs I wanted but haven’t gotten around to trying them because I keep using my calories on other things. Like today a full non diet pint of sponge candy ice cream.

Ohhhh thank you @hgycta I may try them because I know they send coupons if you message them and they just started carrying them.

Saw these...
    9q8nwquqarlk.jpeg
    n056i6i6tkoo.jpeg

I'm becoming more and more fully convinced I could live off of ice cream and cereal at the rate that companies keep coming out with new flavors like these... I must find those Pillsbury cinnamon pillows cereal and that cinnamon crunch Krave first... then the cookies & cream Pop Tarts cereal, the chocolate peanut butter Pops, then I'm just throwing in the towel and buying the entire cereal aisle.