Options
13»

Replies

• uconnwinsnc1
    uconnwinsnc1 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    Or you could not get drunk ;)

haha that would be ideal sadly student lifestyle means i get most of my daily calories from alcohol anyway ahah

That isn't funny, it is sad. What other bad choices do you make when drinking?

wooooow. loads though. at least when i was on the coke i was thin. wish that was a joke.

i get that i'm pathetic!! i am well aware ! but i want to be thin and pathetic not fat and pathetic. gods sake. this wasnt like COME AND JUDGE ME at all, i'm asking for advice, and i get the nth degree? thanks yall love this community lol

something tells me you have some serious issues if you are blowing rails and getting annihilated all the time...

yeah. i don't enjoy being sober to experience my thoughts hm

Sheep I think you need to get things in order before you worry about going over a calorie limit. I suggest you don't count calories right now, you just make a conscious decision to eat well. Worry about tackling the drinking issue first! :)
  • Charlottesometimes23
    Options
    so I can eat perfectly as I want to when I'm sober.

as soon as I'm drunk i eat everything! Tonight I've had 2 pieces of pizza, and garlic bread! And a piece of millionaires shortbread.
    Tempted to throw up ://

How can I stop myself from eating rubbish when drunk? Obvious is not to keep it in the house but my friends alwyas cook it and I can do nothing to resist.

Before you start drinking, prepare something to eat later so you won't be so tempted by your friends' food.
  • kcd1961
    kcd1961 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Then it sounds like the place start is getting some help with handling the thoughts. If you can get a handle on that, the drinking will be less compulsive. That opens the way for more consistent eating. I'm wondering why you view yourself as pathetic and whether seeing yourself that way helps.
  • JoyeII
    JoyeII Posts: 240 Member
    Options

haha that would be ideal sadly student lifestyle means i get most of my daily calories from alcohol anyway ahah

That's interesting... I'm a student and I've gone 21 almost 22 years without a single sip of alcohol. Excuses, excuses.

i'm not stopping drinking.
    i'm not asking to do that! i'm asking how i can stop overeating afterwards!
    it's great for you that you don't drink and all but well, i do. i've been doing it since i was 14 and tbh i'd rather eat less so that i can drink more. making pithy comments is absolutely no help.

You don't have to stop drinking. Just stop getting drunk.

• ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Have you tried calorie cycling on your "off days" to compensate?

Ex: calorie goal: 2500
    Party day: 3500 calories
    Day after 2000
    2nd day after 2000

This or some combination may work better for you
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Switch to 420 and lots of cardio? Sorry, that's my best effort on this troll thread.
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Like others have said, maybe just try to not get drunk as often? I mean, I know you said that's something you like to do and you said you won't stop drinking, so that's not what I'm suggesting.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck. It sounds like you're dealing with a lot right now...
  • uconnwinsnc1
    uconnwinsnc1 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    JoyeII wrote: »

That's interesting... I'm a student and I've gone 21 almost 22 years without a single sip of alcohol. Excuses, excuses.

i'm not stopping drinking.
    i'm not asking to do that! i'm asking how i can stop overeating afterwards!
    it's great for you that you don't drink and all but well, i do. i've been doing it since i was 14 and tbh i'd rather eat less so that i can drink more. making pithy comments is absolutely no help.

You don't have to stop drinking. Just stop getting drunk.

No. Alcoholics have to stop drinking. There is no moderation when it comes to an addiction.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

That isn't funny, it is sad. What other bad choices do you make when drinking?

wooooow. loads though. at least when i was on the coke i was thin. wish that was a joke.

i get that i'm pathetic!! i am well aware ! but i want to be thin and pathetic not fat and pathetic. gods sake. this wasnt like COME AND JUDGE ME at all, i'm asking for advice, and i get the nth degree? thanks yall love this community lol

something tells me you have some serious issues if you are blowing rails and getting annihilated all the time...

yeah. i don't enjoy being sober to experience my thoughts hm

Please check yourself in to a rehab facility.
  • tartansheep
    tartansheep Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    well thanks guys.
    need to do some thinking maybe.

thanks to the genuine people who want to help though, it really means a lot.

less thanks to the snarky people who seem to think i am trolling. sadly my life really is a cosmic joke