I cannot stand it when.....

Options

Replies

• karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    People who don't hold the door open for an elderly man or woman. I don't care if it takes her 5 minutes to walk from the car to the door, if you see her coming... hold the door!! :)

+1
  • _BellaLuna_
    _BellaLuna_ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    When you let someone slip in front of you during peak hour traffic and they don't give you a thank you wave. What the hell???
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    People who don't hold the door open for an elderly man or woman. I don't care if it takes her 5 minutes to walk from the car to the door, if you see her coming... hold the door!! :)

+1000
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    You are waiting for a parking space and some a hole swoops right in!
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I don't like it when people mistreat the less fortunate.
  • samanthajfishman
    Options
    When People don't have common curtesy
  • samanthajfishman
    Options
    Or common sense for that matter
  • amykay9377
    amykay9377 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    People who have their headphones cranked, or listen to music without them on the subway.

Or, like at my half marathon last weekend - people who run with their phones, no headphones and their music cranked up so I could hear it from a 1/4 mile away. I don't want to hear your music (though it was good warning that she was getting close to me so that I would speed up).
    - If you don't have headphones, keep the music contained to your personal aural space.

• amykay9377
    amykay9377 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    When people cry racist, no I don't hate you because you're back/green/white etc. I hate you because you're a moron

WORD! Lol

Totally understand! I get called racist a LOT because I am Stupid Intolerant.

• CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    When good parents compare their parenting to other good parents and look down on other people's choices. People have different strengths and weaknesses and need to be mindful that what's best for their family might not work for another, especially regarding nonessential issues.
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    The Patriots play football
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    People interrupt you to ask a question you were just answering.
  • lexlowe
    lexlowe Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    First name letter+ partial surname media nicknames:JLo, KWest,CFred, TSwift,JLaw,MSpock,...
  • TuffGong21
    Options
    when people talk through a movie, especially if they have seen it before and I haven't #ohwatchthispart
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    I can't sleep bc my brain won't turn off.
  • TuffGong21
    Options
    I can't sleep bc my brain won't turn off.

This.
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    people just shut down and stop communicating
  • summerhaze71
    summerhaze71 Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    when people scrape their forks against their teeth while eating
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    People who don't know the difference between to, too, and two. Loose and lose. Their, they're, and there. It drives me frikkin bonkers but I never correct them because I'm not rude, I just keep scrolling.
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    People who don't know the difference between to, too, and two. Loose and lose. Their, they're, and there. It drives me frikkin bonkers but I never correct them because I'm not rude, I just keep scrolling.

I, to, hate this. It's like there trying to make you read the sentence wrong.

I hate it when people text to make plans instead of call, it's much faster.