I cannot stand it when.....

Options

Replies

• jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    People say "warsh" instead of "wash." I don't know why, lol. Just a little pet peeve of mine. :)
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    people can't be bothered to just be *******polite.
  • nyhcsiss
    nyhcsiss Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    530roman wrote: »
    People with the "Baby On Board" decal on their car. Like I even care!
    "Baby on board" stickers on cars. As if, no one else matters. lame, lame, lame.

ummmm........

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    french Canadians that hate Canada and think quebec is superior

lol bye we wont miss you
    I'll take 'em! I'm hungry.. I mean, my "hyenas" are hungry, yeah. That's it!
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    dizzzigrl wrote: »
    msh0612 wrote: »
    When people lick their fingers to get a grip on paper or money then hand it to me. ugh.

Even worse than that? Sweaty boob money. I volunteered at a bingo hall for a fundraiser a few times and ladies would always reach in their bras to retrieve money - Ladies- it's not a wallet!!! Ick.

Sorry, I love boob money ! I will take any extra boob money nobody wants.

• AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

It's not FOR you to care or not care about.

Those stickers are to alert EMS that there is a child in the vehicle that needs attention in the event of an accident. But, go ahead and keep thinking everything is about you. ;)

I think I already made it pretty clear the kind of things I can't stand...lol.
  • lexlowe
    lexlowe Posts: 908 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

It's not FOR you to care or not care about.

Those stickers are to alert EMS that there is a child in the vehicle that needs attention in the event of an accident. But, go ahead and keep thinking everything is about you. ;)

I think I already made it pretty clear the kind of things I can't stand...lol.
    No, that's not right. Those stickers have been around for 30 years and originally they were made with the hope they would encourage safe driving. That's it! I really doubt an EMT or Paramedic needs a $0.99 sticker from the Dollar Store to notice there is a child in a car.

Now I forgot what I came here to say....
  • Rochelle951
    Rochelle951 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    When stupid people speak
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    ^ I'm just going to google that whole "Baby on board" thing, now. Lol.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    :):):)
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    When someone is pedantic and derailing conversations just to be an asshat, thinking it makes them look smart. cmon bro no one is fooled, just... put a sock in it, man! lol
  • Lissa_Kaye
    Lissa_Kaye Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    "duck lips" and "sparrow lips"
  • summerhaze71
    summerhaze71 Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    People who don't hold the door open for an elderly man or woman. I don't care if it takes her 5 minutes to walk from the car to the door, if you see her coming... hold the door!! :)
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    People who don't hold the door open for an elderly man or woman. I don't care if it takes her 5 minutes to walk from the car to the door, if you see her coming... hold the door!! :)

Applause.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    People who have their headphones cranked, or listen to music without them on the subway.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    People toss cigarettes out of their car windows!
  • SangreViento
    SangreViento Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    People say "word" to greet or agree with one another. I just can't stand that, for some reason.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    So, here's a bit of honesty. I hate that people are intolerant of someone I love dearly. I can't mention our relationship without being mocked or called names or have the moderators remind me they have a "don't ask, don't tell policy." I can't stand that people can understand freedom of speech unless you happen to belong to a group of people that are unashamed of who they love - once they find out who you love, then they suddenly find censorship appropriate. Very uncool. I love God. I love Jesus. I don't like that people are trying to force me into the closet. Well, I've come out.
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    When people cry racist, no I don't hate you because you're back/green/white etc. I hate you because you're a moron

People say your instead of you're. Or even worse ur...

People don't use their manners. Geez it takes 2 seconds to say thanks
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    People put up pictures of themselves crying on facebook. Instant delete and no sympathy for your situation. lol

Really? They do that? lol