Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I cannot stand it when.....

Replies

• Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    dizzzigrl wrote: »
    msh0612 wrote: »
    When people lick their fingers to get a grip on paper or money then hand it to me. ugh.

Even worse than that? Sweaty boob money. I volunteered at a bingo hall for a fundraiser a few times and ladies would always reach in their bras to retrieve money - Ladies- it's not a wallet!!! Ick.

Sorry, I love boob money ! I will take any extra boob money nobody wants.

• AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    edited January 2015
    People with the "Baby On Board" decal on their car. Like I even care!

It's not FOR you to care or not care about.

Those stickers are to alert EMS that there is a child in the vehicle that needs attention in the event of an accident. But, go ahead and keep thinking everything is about you. ;)

I think I already made it pretty clear the kind of things I can't stand...lol.
  • lexlowe
    lexlowe Posts: 908 Member
    edited January 2015
    People with the "Baby On Board" decal on their car. Like I even care!

It's not FOR you to care or not care about.

Those stickers are to alert EMS that there is a child in the vehicle that needs attention in the event of an accident. But, go ahead and keep thinking everything is about you. ;)

I think I already made it pretty clear the kind of things I can't stand...lol.
    No, that's not right. Those stickers have been around for 30 years and originally they were made with the hope they would encourage safe driving. That's it! I really doubt an EMT or Paramedic needs a $0.99 sticker from the Dollar Store to notice there is a child in a car.

Now I forgot what I came here to say....
  • Rochelle951
    Rochelle951 Posts: 1,389 Member
    When stupid people speak
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    ^ I'm just going to google that whole "Baby on board" thing, now. Lol.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    :):):)
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    When someone is pedantic and derailing conversations just to be an asshat, thinking it makes them look smart. cmon bro no one is fooled, just... put a sock in it, man! lol
  • Lissa_Kaye
    Lissa_Kaye Posts: 214 Member
    "duck lips" and "sparrow lips"
  • summerhaze71
    summerhaze71 Posts: 1,204 Member
    People who don't hold the door open for an elderly man or woman. I don't care if it takes her 5 minutes to walk from the car to the door, if you see her coming... hold the door!! :)
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    People who don't hold the door open for an elderly man or woman. I don't care if it takes her 5 minutes to walk from the car to the door, if you see her coming... hold the door!! :)

Applause.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    People who have their headphones cranked, or listen to music without them on the subway.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    People toss cigarettes out of their car windows!
  • SangreViento
    SangreViento Posts: 289 Member
    People say "word" to greet or agree with one another. I just can't stand that, for some reason.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    So, here's a bit of honesty. I hate that people are intolerant of someone I love dearly. I can't mention our relationship without being mocked or called names or have the moderators remind me they have a "don't ask, don't tell policy." I can't stand that people can understand freedom of speech unless you happen to belong to a group of people that are unashamed of who they love - once they find out who you love, then they suddenly find censorship appropriate. Very uncool. I love God. I love Jesus. I don't like that people are trying to force me into the closet. Well, I've come out.
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    edited January 2015
    When people cry racist, no I don't hate you because you're back/green/white etc. I hate you because you're a moron

People say your instead of you're. Or even worse ur...

People don't use their manners. Geez it takes 2 seconds to say thanks
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    People put up pictures of themselves crying on facebook. Instant delete and no sympathy for your situation. lol

Really? They do that? lol
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    edited January 2015

+1
  • _BellaLuna_
    _BellaLuna_ Posts: 8 Member
    When you let someone slip in front of you during peak hour traffic and they don't give you a thank you wave. What the hell???
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member

+1000
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    You are waiting for a parking space and some a hole swoops right in!