14567810»

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    cityruss wrote: »
    I raise you your egg, for my egg...

k0azld3bgfl7.jpg

I'm currently on the lookout for the reese's giant egg (6oz) here in the UK.
    Ugg, that is just so adorable. Hersheys or whatever it is that keeps the US from having cool stuff like this sucks.

• dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options

k0azld3bgfl7.jpg

That looks awesome! Now if that would be a cookie dough filling, double yum!
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    **pm's address to cityruss**
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I had a Reese egg this week. Yum. Could sadly not find the white chocolate ones.

Those Cadbury eggs look good though, but I don't like the small US Cadbury cream eggs at all (I did notice a chocolate creme one though).
  • dimplz1965
    dimplz1965 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Make my own and if you think those are the bomb - the homemade ones are better. Unfortunately, makes a big batch and too tempting - so stick with moderation and you'll be fine. I'll try to take my own advice :smile:
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Want. Now.
  • hapa11
    hapa11 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Here's what Roald Dahl says about Cadbury Creme Eggs--it always makes me laugh.

"But this was nothing compared with the sales of the blandest and most disgusting thing of all, the Creme Egg. Between Christmas and Easter, Cadbury sells 350 million of these fondant-filled horrors. I won't eat them. Nobody I know eats them. But somebody obviously does, by the bucketful."
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I had a Reese egg this week. Yum. Could sadly not find the white chocolate ones.

Those Cadbury eggs look good though, but I don't like the small US Cadbury cream eggs at all (I did notice a chocolate creme one though).

I seen some of the white chocolate ones at Wal-Mart.
  • disneygirl626
    disneygirl626 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Haven't had the eggs in a long time but my hubby got me the 1/2 pound cups for Christmas stocking stuffers and I love the chocolate to peanut butter ratio for those ones.

Now I'm going to have to work in the calories for it... probably over a weekend since that's when I work my more active job.
  • 4leighbee
    4leighbee Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    ... saw my mini-eggs (*my* mini-eggs, lol) on the shelf yesterday - packaging is all wrong and I know they are made in the U.S. It's a very, very sad moment. There's a lot of money in it for an Englishperson to ship me some real Cadbury mini-eggs - keep 'em coming! (I'm kidding - I can't afford that.)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options

k0azld3bgfl7.jpg

Ugg, that is just so adorable. Hersheys or whatever it is that keeps the US from having cool stuff like this sucks.

They sell these in my local shop, a minute's walk away. I will resist until Easter :)
  • kss1231
    kss1231 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    My Achilles heel! Put them in the freezer for a heavenly experience. I can go all year without a Reese's PB cup, I can even ignore the pumpkins, trees and hearts but bring out the eggs and I'm done. :s
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    the eggs, trees, and pumpkins ALL taste better than the regular ones (and thats prettty damn good!) LOLOL!

geez now i want a reeses......
  • amandarunning
    amandarunning Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Are the "Big Cup" close to the egg??!
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Are the "Big Cup" close to the egg??!

No!
    ETA - but very delicious anyway
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I bought a couple of Reese's eggs a few weeks ago when I couldn't get this thread out of my head. I ate them both and it was glorious.
  • terricherry2
    terricherry2 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    What?! I don't think we have those in the UK :cry:
  • amandarunning
    amandarunning Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Found some on Ebay in the UK! My sister lives in the US and is home in March so going to ask her to bring me some :-)