NUTELLA = EVIL

Options

Replies

• jvt63
    jvt63 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    It tasted like high fiving a million angels

This is EXACTLY what it tastes like. Brilliant!
  • jvt63
    jvt63 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Aw...you were speaking of homemade Nutella. I was thinking of the real deal. I just loved the simile. :)
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    On sale for 99 cents at Grocery Outlet right now:

81F7wd5YrwL._SL1500_.jpg

No palm oil.
  • melonym27
    melonym27 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Its pretty, I been trying to stay from it.
  • zenaxe
    zenaxe Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I loooooove Nutella but not going to eat it while in deficit o:)
  • graceandsunsets
    Options
    Im guilty of eating it straight from the jar......
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options

81F7wd5YrwL._SL1500_.jpg

No palm oil.

i love those!
  • MrCoolGrim
    MrCoolGrim Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Half a table spoon of Nutella mixed with half a table spoon of smooth peanut butter. Soo good!
  • mzbek24
    mzbek24 Posts: 436 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    A spoonful of Nutella dipped in Milo, now that's awesome :P also nutella in vanilla cupcake mix, and spread on top as 'icing' or 'frosting' as you American folk call it, I believe.
  • Vcorz
    Vcorz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm just amazed at how habit-forming it seems to be.....I know people who just cant quit eating it, even though they've gained weight since starting....I'm scared to start.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    <<<<

How dare you!
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options

81F7wd5YrwL._SL1500_.jpg

No palm oil.

These are good, but they lack the delicious palm oil.
  • asdowe13
    Options
    Vcorz wrote: »
    I'm just amazed at how habit-forming it seems to be.....I know people who just cant quit eating it, even though they've gained weight since starting....I'm scared to start.

They lack will power! Do you?
  • Vcorz
    Options
    That's just it, this coworker I know who started eating the stuff and had to upsize her wardrobe is an otherwise health conscious person.....and she says shed like to stop, lol. I've heard the same about cookie butter.
  • asdowe13
    Options
    That's just it, this coworker I know who started eating the stuff and had to upsize her wardrobe is an otherwise health conscious person.....and she says shed like to stop, lol. I've heard the same about cookie butter.

I can and do eat both. I am losing weight. The food isn't making her eat it, she makes herself eat it. Willpower is all she needs to do this.
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options

yeah, ummm, it sounds like she has a problem. nutella is good, but it's not THAT addictive. there are other things that are just as good.
  • Archon2
    Archon2 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I tried it a couple times and could hardly taste the hazelnuts supposedly in it. I was hoping it was going to be more of a nut-butter, but it was much like canned chocolate cake frosting.
  • Vcorz
    Options

yeah, ummm, it sounds like she has a problem. nutella is good, but it's not THAT addictive. there are other things that are just as good.[/quote]

Yeah I suspect it could be an excuse for an overall change in eating habits...
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Why do some of the responses have what looks like plastic cages with a key hole over them? :huh: Are other people seeing that?

Edit: Some people explained it to me.