NUTELLA = EVIL

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    Why do some of the responses have what looks like plastic cages with a key hole over them? :huh: Are other people seeing that?

Edit: Some people explained it to me.

i'm in jail because i'm just too awesome for the forum. i get asked this in every thread i post in. good times.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Aviva92 wrote: »
    Why do some of the responses have what looks like plastic cages with a key hole over them? :huh: Are other people seeing that?

Edit: Some people explained it to me.

i'm in jail because i'm just too awesome for the forum. i get asked this in every thread i post in. good times.

:laugh: On the phone the cage covers the entire post, and the post can't be read or quoted. Ok, from the computer this is more readable. I hope you get out of mfp jail after the mfp trial.
  • loverann74
    loverann74 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I cant even look at it on the shelves in the store...im very dedicated but get weak in the knees at the thought of warm gooey Nutella.
  • mzbek24
    mzbek24 Posts: 436 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Archon2 wrote: »
    I tried it a couple times and could hardly taste the hazelnuts supposedly in it. I was hoping it was going to be more of a nut-butter, but it was much like canned chocolate cake frosting.

Well it's mostly carbs, so I think there's probably more sugar than Hazelnuts in it! I wonder how it would turn out to try making your own hazelnut spread, like people make their own PB.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Do you get this in the USA? An alternative to Nutella.
    lotus.jpg