• obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    emily_stew wrote: »
    ana3067 wrote: »
    rosebette wrote: »
    elphie754 wrote: »
    There are no bad carbs, unless you're talking about those awful biscuits that could have doubled as hockey pucks my grandmother made that one Easter. Oh! And waxy chocolate. It's just not worth the calories.

And overcooked pasta and undercooked french fries and cakes with "surprise" ingredients like mayonnaise

Avoid those, OP.

Wtf? Who puts mayo in a cake?

My grandmother had a recipe for a mayonnaise cake -- a dark chocolate cake with mayonnaise instead of fat or oil. I wish I still had the recipe. It was awesome. If that was a bad carb, then send me to whereever that dear lady went when she passed away.

I meant to respond to that and flaked. Was definitely not thinking of your grandmother's cake, or indeed cakes turned out by anyone with a modicum of skill or common sense. What I ate was horrifying and you could taste the mayonnaise.

Also, shellfish is a bad protein.

r3j9nexzqfem.gif
    that is not real.
    misfits_scream.gif

haecy9gt758u.gif
    wait, is this one actually real?

Yeah, it's a mantis shrimp

Hahaha I was just going to post that!

Well, maybe you have other gifs from this set, since I can't find them

c7x730jybb52.gif
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,624 Member
    Options
    This is terrifying :(
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    rosebette wrote: »
    elphie754 wrote: »
    There are no bad carbs, unless you're talking about those awful biscuits that could have doubled as hockey pucks my grandmother made that one Easter. Oh! And waxy chocolate. It's just not worth the calories.

And overcooked pasta and undercooked french fries and cakes with "surprise" ingredients like mayonnaise

Avoid those, OP.

Wtf? Who puts mayo in a cake?

My grandmother had a recipe for a mayonnaise cake -- a dark chocolate cake with mayonnaise instead of fat or oil. I wish I still had the recipe. It was awesome. If that was a bad carb, then send me to whereever that dear lady went when she passed away.

I meant to respond to that and flaked. Was definitely not thinking of your grandmother's cake, or indeed cakes turned out by anyone with a modicum of skill or common sense. What I ate was horrifying and you could taste the mayonnaise.

Also, shellfish is a bad protein.

r3j9nexzqfem.gif
    that is not real.
    misfits_scream.gif

haecy9gt758u.gif
    wait, is this one actually real?

Yeah, it's a mantis shrimp

Hahaha I was just going to post that!

Well, maybe you have other gifs from this set, since I can't find them

c7x730jybb52.gif

Alas, I have no gifs.

Well, here's the original video because I can't find the set: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uTdTRXNdEY
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,624 Member
    Options
    WTF. WTF WTF.
    tumblr_inline_mnwffuUZBw1qz4rgp.gif
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,394 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Why do these threads always turn into one of these?

dumpster-garbage-fire-gif.gif

Since we can't play well with others I am closing this thread:

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.
This discussion has been closed.