Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• schonton
    schonton Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I want to crawl under my desk and go to sleep. These cramps are killing me and my workout seemed to make them worse.

Also if I wasn't 5 years older than my trainer I would totally give him the business.

My boobs don't seem to be shrinking and i don't know how I feel about that. Like i want them to stay but i want to see that progress.

I keep losing and gaining the same 2 pounds therefore keeping me around 270. But knowing that my uterus is refreshing itself makes me feel better about my weight.

i really wanted something sweet last night and i didn't have anything on hand so I ate black eyed peas instead and that seemed to do the trick. lol

I don't keep pastries or chips in my apartment. I know I will eat them all if they are there. I do have like muffin mix but i'm too lazy to make them. Even if it's just add water and stir. Too much work.
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    I went on a cruise with my husband last month. I gained ten pounds, he didn't gain an ounce. I was so pissed I told him I had a UTI and couldn't have sex for ten days.

I laughed so hard at this, the dogs came over with concerned looks on their faces.

I've eaten premade frosting out of the jar before. I also eat cookie butter out of the jar. In fact, that's how 1.5 jars of cookie butter got consumed in this house... all but the 1/2 jar I used in a recipe.

What is cookie butter? BTW - great profile photo!

Imagine if peanut butter was made with ground up cookies instead. Now wipe the drool off your chin :D

where do you get that?!?!?!?!?!?!

They have it at Trader Joes. I *almost* bought it the last time I went. Bought peanut butter instead because I know it'll last longer :'(
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Just noticed a jar in the Kroger organic/health food section. It was Almond Cookie Butter. I almost picked it up then thought better and left it where it was. Instead, I ate 1/3 of the box of Caramel Delights from the Girl Scout order I picked up. Need to give away the rest.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    Don't shoot the messenger

http://www.abeautifulmess.com/2014/10/make-homemade-cookie-butter-with-any-cookie.html

I use swerve and whole cream, and a modified almond bread recipe for the cookies.
  • drklib
    drklib Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    amyh1994 wrote: »
    ... today I took the train for 45 minutes just to get a burrito.

yep.

I can't say I have had a burrito. Not even 100% sure what it is. Like a kebab isn't it?

Where do you live that you have never had a burrito? I am agog at the thought of a burrito-less life.

Not like a kebob--more life a gyro/schwarma with a thinner wrap.

I'm struggling with the thought that there are good burritos in Canada. If it turns out they put gravy on those too I'm going to be so mad.

Confession: My friend told me that sleeping more helps you break a plateau and I've been trying to get more sleep ever since.

I've had decent burritos in Vancouver, BC. No gravy. Not sure about the rest of Canada!

There is so much good Asian food in most of the places I've been in Canada that I haven't gone out of my way to search for Mexican.

As my husband says: Vancouver is the northernmost point of WA (he is a locally bred Washingtonian, and I- being a recent transplant- can't tell if he is BSing me or not..

OH! New confession: My husband had me convinced that sheep aren't in WA because it rains too much and the wool shrinks on the animal... Joke was on him when I woke him up at 3 am and called him a liar. Being from South Florida I know nothing of farm animals... College educated and all and I am farm animal stupid.

• WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    double post ergh
  • WillLift4Tats
    Options
    afoust1986 wrote: »
    Yesterday I was in the locker room about to change for yoga class, when I discovered I had forgotten to pack pants, so I ended up going home. Instead of changing my plan to a home workout, I just made dinner and watched Mulan with my dogs.

and now I have "How Can I... Make a Maaaaan... Out of Yooooouuuuuu" stuck in my head. Thanks! :smile:

Definitely my favorite sing-along part!! Sorry, but not sorry
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I keep unconsciously adding 10 lbs to my weight when I tell my husband what I'm down to, I think I just can't wrap my brain around being this small (I've lost 59 lbs in 6 months) He always corrects me. I see it on the scale and still see a different number for some reason.
  • happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I was perfectly at my calorie goal yesterday, but had to stay up late to work on misc things and babysit a crockpot of chicken and potatoes that was almost done...

I ate 600 calories of a chocolate bar, 2 bowls of the crockpot potatoes with butter, and some crappy Valentine's marshmallows before going to bed. And I didn't log it. It's best to just pretend that didn't happen...
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I was in the locker room about to change for yoga class, when I discovered I had forgotten to pack pants, so I ended up going home. Instead of changing my plan to a home workout, I just made dinner and watched Mulan with my dogs.

and now I have "How Can I... Make a Maaaaan... Out of Yooooouuuuuu" stuck in my head. Thanks! :smile:

Well, now I need to go workout.
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I have realized that if I take off my Fitbit and tuck it into the waistband of my workout pants, it counts my stationary bike and elliptical rotations as steps. I use that little trick whenever I am doing an online Fitbit challenge.

My Fitbit One always counts my elliptical rotations as steps, I can't imagine I would ever exercise otherwise....

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    sodakat wrote: »
    Last Wednesday at my local diet club meeting I won one of the door prizes. I selected the bag of baked Sour Cream 'n Onion Lays chips because for me, it's all about salt. I ate two servings on the way home, counting chips as I drove, and ate the last serving last night. There are 6 servings in a bag. Pretty sure I didn't log all of them. Should have taken the 100 calorie microwave popcorn box, but I always figure that stuff is "bad" for me. LOL. I won't be accepting any more ready-to-eat door prizes should I happen to "win" again tonight. The woman who leads these informal weigh-ins/discussions, says her husband asks if she's going to the whale watchers meeting. He is very un-PC. I am too, so of course think its funny and now call it that.

55835802.png

It's a diet club meeting and they give you chips? Boggles my mind a little bit, lol.
    I do a ton of cardio daily for the sole purpose of eating a lot of dessert at night. I was also happy at the fact that my sister, who hovers around a size 4, gained a noticeable amount of weight the last year (ok so it was maybe 8lbs but because she's so skinny I noticed it)

I started exercising so I could eat more. And same with my sister... I was always the 'fat' twin. Well, not anymore. And it makes me feel great. I'm a horrible person.

Confession of the day - I'm always preaching moderation but seem to do much better when I just avoid my trigger foods...
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Confession: I love, love, love to eat in bed. After a long day, some chocolate or ice cream and a good book in bed is my idea of heaven.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options

Be a Man! We must be swift as the coursing river!
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    mziegler01 wrote: »
    I used to think I was so so so fat when I was a size 12-14. Like, "no one would ever love you" fat. Now I am a size 20-22 and I look back on my high school years and I wish I had realized that I looked pretty damned great and I'd -love- to be that size today. I'd be so confident. As it is no matter how much my husband says he loves me, I think I'm hideous. I just love horrible food so much...

Same here. I could kick myself for not appreciating how nice my teen/young adult body was. I was self conscious about every curve. What a joke.
  • berlynnwall
    Options
    My biggest confession re exercise - my one, huge, massive stuimbling block to exercise is my husband. He isn't sabotaging me, he's totally supportive but he's not keen on doing exercise himself, and we're so ridiculously co-dependant that I'd rather just be with him than be out doing any exercise. We're like teenagers, and if I wasn't one of us, we'd make me want to puke. So yeah. I skip exercise so I can mush out with my beau.

ETA: and for the first time, I may want to change my body for the better heath-wise, but I actually like myself, because he loves my body and loved it 23kg ago, and he's the best person I know, so who am I to tell him he's wrong? He must be right, so I've learned to believe him :)

I bought an inexpensive exercise bike, and if I need to work out when my guy is home, I ride it next to the couch while we watch our shows. He doesn't mind, and we still get to spend time together. Bonus is that then he can hop in the shower with me after. Hey-o.
  • berlynnwall
    edited February 2015
    Options
    [/quote]I am dreading this come Friday. I rescued a kitten last July. My neighbour found her, and she was left out in the woods/fishing area with no other cats or anything. I was supposed to keep her overnight and ended up keeping her. First cat I have had in almost two decades. She was only five weeks old and weighed barely one pound. Last time she saw the vet was two months ago and she was eight pounds and the vet had me change her to adult kibble and told me she was at her max weight. She goes for a check up Friday, and I KNOW she has gained weight. Her neck is thick and when she lays on her back, she is all belly.....the thing is I feed her EXACTLY what the vet instructed. She gets one can of Science Diet wet food over two servings and exactly 1/4 cup of Science Diet Oral care dry food once a day.....the problem is, she eats everything she can get her paws on in the house. It is honestly like she never got over being hungry (when we found her, she was STARVING)....she eats paper, hay and rodent kibble from my degu cage, cotton of q-tips (I can no longer have a garbage in my bedroom or the bathroom because she tears it apart eating garbage constantly), one day she ate the entire outside leave of a cabbage that was on the table. Even two weeks ago she ate an onion ring and I had to spend $56 calling animal poison control, she is insane. I hope the vet has some answers for me and not just tell me she is fat and to cut back her food.....cuz I honestly think that might make it worse.....[/quote]

I adopted an adult male shelter cat, and he is so food insecure it is insane. He wakes us up asking for food at 3am some nights. We can' t leave anything out. I caught him eating Red Vines the other day. Red Vines! He also ate my partner's cake that he walked away from. I have a friend who volunteers with a shelter and she told me it can take more than a year for abandoned cats to feel secure about their home and food situation, and some of them never seem to quite get over it :(.

• afoust1986
    afoust1986 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »

Be a Man! We must be swift as the coursing river!

Mysterious as the dark side of the MOOOOOOON!!!
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    I used to think I was so so so fat when I was a size 12-14. Like, "no one would ever love you" fat. Now I am a size 20-22 and I look back on my high school years and I wish I had realized that I looked pretty damned great and I'd -love- to be that size today. I'd be so confident. As it is no matter how much my husband says he loves me, I think I'm hideous. I just love horrible food so much...

Same here. I could kick myself for not appreciating how nice my teen/young adult body was. I was self conscious about every curve. What a joke.

Uh-huh. I was 120 pounds at 19 and joined a gym because I thought I was fat. I wish I was that "fat" now!
  • WillLift4Tats
    Options

This. All. Day. Long.