Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Ellasdream
    Ellasdream Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Holla4mom wrote: »
    ErikThaRed wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I log sexual activity in my exercise diary; and even looked up how much calories *kitten* burns...lol

But do you wear your heart rate monitor?

No, just found online that "The average man burns 4.2 calories a minute having sex, while women burn 3.1 calories. " and calculated based on that.
    What do you log it as?

There's actually sex in under cardio, for me 3 calories for 1 minute. I used to log it but now my dairy is open...
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Ellasdream wrote: »
    Holla4mom wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I log sexual activity in my exercise diary; and even looked up how much calories *kitten* burns...lol

But do you wear your heart rate monitor?

No, just found online that "The average man burns 4.2 calories a minute having sex, while women burn 3.1 calories. " and calculated based on that.
    What do you log it as?

There's actually sex in under cardio, for me 3 calories for 1 minute. I used to log it but now my dairy is open...

One minute of sex??? I'm so sorry!
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    I pushed a little kid on the snow today, was pretty funny
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    I troll (as in look through) the MFP forums for threads I know are heading for a lock and actively engage in them. I especially like trolling (as in illiciting a response) from people who subscribe to woo-based weight loss regimens and other medical pseudoscience.

I think you mean you "trawl" through the threads looking for "trolling". :)

Last night I succumbed to my pre-TOM cravings and had KFC for dinner. I didn't log it.

• shballa
    shballa Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I had girl scout cookies for breakfast and then again for lunch.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    afoust1986 wrote: »
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Confession of the day: There is a guy I work with who is cocky, arrogant, loves to brag about himself and is about 10 years younger than me. Total douche attitude and yet I still find myself attracted to him. :\

Shoooooot... story of my dating life. Power through because you'll most likely regret it. They're usually pretty crappy in the sack.

I'll vouch for that, IME. They're usually pretty crappy at everything that doesn't revolve around them.

I'm amazed at how fast I can demolish an entire 4 oz box of strawberry milkshake Whoppers just eating two or three at a time here and there.
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I felt like I was starving earlier, and I ate a ridiculously huge lunch. When I logged it, it came out to about 1300 calories. Guess Im drinking water for dinner.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    misskarne wrote: »
    I troll (as in look through) the MFP forums for threads I know are heading for a lock and actively engage in them. I especially like trolling (as in illiciting a response) from people who subscribe to woo-based weight loss regimens and other medical pseudoscience.

Last night I succumbed to my pre-TOM cravings and had KFC for dinner. I didn't log it.

No, I did mean troll, but both of them work as they are both methods of fishing. To trawl is to use a net, to troll is to use a line. Putting it in writing your way makes it look nicer, though, doesn't it?

ETA: Removed undue snark.
  • kozinskey
    kozinskey Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I drank most of a bottle of wine last night and ate half a box of girl scout cookies. Alone. Guess what I'm giving up for Lent O.O
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I wasn't very hungry today and had the option of keeping a big deficit to make up for yesterday's binge, or having a chocolate... The chocolate won and I only kept a small deficit because I once again ate too many...
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    misskarne wrote: »

No, I did mean troll, but both of them work as they are both methods of fishing. To trawl is to use a net, to troll is to use a line. Putting it in writing your way makes it look nicer, though, doesn't it?

ETA: Removed undue snark.

/fishingnoob :)
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    My father died when I was 4, I have an older half brother who may or may not have known I existed and this past november, when I found out about him, I tried to contact him and he told me flat out he wasn't interested. I still can't fathom how someone wouldn't want to know their blood.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    kozinskey wrote: »
    I drank most of a bottle of wine last night and ate half a box of girl scout cookies. Alone. Guess what I'm giving up for Lent O.O

Oooooh...you said the "L" word!
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    Yesterday I was in the locker room about to change for yoga class, when I discovered I had forgotten to pack pants, so I ended up going home. Instead of changing my plan to a home workout, I just made dinner and watched Mulan with my dogs.

and now I have "How Can I... Make a Maaaaan... Out of Yooooouuuuuu" stuck in my head. Thanks! :smile:

Be a Man! We must be swift as the coursing river!

Mysterious as the dark side of the MOOOOOOON!!!

Donny? Is that you?
  • Poodles56
    Options
    Panera breakfast today with chocolate brioche, chai latte, a third of a scone, a quarter of a cinnamon bun, yogurt parfait - almost 1000 calories for nothing - just grazing through the break room. I recorded - some of it...
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I hate when people use bad grammar repetitively in their posts. I quit reading it because I feel like it’s a waste of my time. Bad grammar to me equals (1) Laziness or (2) Uneducated. Call me a snob, but that’s how I feel. I know my typing and/or spelling isn’t always perfect, but I at least try to make an effort to sound literate (and so should you).
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I hate when people use bad grammar repetitively in their posts. I quit reading it because I feel like it’s a waste of my time. Bad grammar to me equals (1) Laziness or (2) Uneducated. Call me a snob, but that’s how I feel. I know my typing and/or spelling isn’t always perfect, but I at least try to make an effort to sound literate (and so should you).

I always feel bad, but I tend not to respond to posts that are grammatically terrible. Typos are one thing, but if you can't even use punctuation, I click the back button. I kind of feel like if someone won't put the effort in to making a post legible, they aren't going to heed any advice they get anyway (I may be wrong, but that's how I feel)
  • audiojister
    audiojister Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm very proud of what I'm doing, but I'll never admit it in front of my friends or people who know me. They will probably love the results but I don't want to share the process with them (I'm very willing to share it with all the people her and over at Reddit).

That's why I don't post pictures, because I don't want them to find out (even if the possibility is very remote).
  • ljohnson216
    ljohnson216 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    KrisAZ000 wrote: »
    What is cookie butter?

Pure heaven in a jar. The taste of cookies, the consistency of peanut butter. If you try it, you will have a hard time not eating half a jar in one sitting, so be prepared.

I can't even be near Biscoff Spread. That stuff is like crack and I may find myself soliciting my services to get some.
  • skylarderoo
    Options
    I used to starve myself. I lost over 10 pounds in 4 months, but I admit that I felt *kitten*.

And also, I used to try to make my friends fatter than me in any way I could, what a vile person I was. It sort of makes my laugh though, because of the extreme levels I would go to.